Author Topic: my date last night with Angela  (Read 5962 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: my date last night with Angela
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 02:24:20 PM »
She looks like she's in her late 40's so I certainly wouldn't be bragging about nailing that.    If that's your idea of a hot MILF you must be a ugly dude with low self esteem yourself.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »
If she has no experience and acts like a flake, she looks qualified to be vice president.

Proof?

You dumbass.  He's looking down at the podium just like she does several times during her speech.  Behind the podium is most likely a written speech in the form of a document, cue card or even an electronic teleprompter. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 02:32:37 PM »
Good stuff Quicker, you have a lot of fan boys these days..

If a girl likes you she likes you, they make that decision the second they meet you, next time u cats take a girl out wear a tracksuit, mind you it was a "first date"....Tracksuit and sex on first date = Power pimpin.

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »
If a girl likes you she likes you, they make that decision the second they meet you, next time u cats take a girl out wear a tracksuit, mind you it was a "first date"....Tracksuit and sex on first date = Power pimpin.

Thx for the props man, it took me a while to write out the whole evening, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2008, 02:41:38 PM »
Thx for the props man, it took me a while to write out the whole evening, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

HAAHHA yeah you showed her alright, she probably went home and realised that she got owned, no dinner, no man paying for her. She went on a cheap (No cost) date and annhilated.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »
So first let me say I met Angela at the supermarket earlier this month and got her number to take her out on a nice date.  Here is how it went down last night lol!

This is where Perfection comes in, after a breakup, there self-Esteem is low, Perfection flies in and treats her right and makes her feel "Special" then a day later i bounce.

I will not deny my Pimp game is solid, it 12 am in Oz now just took a girl out, not to dinner not for coffee, just for some good quality fucking, in the car..Im all Class.

after i nut we have a little convo and shes talking bout me picking her up from her job next week hahahaahhaha thats her signal for this to blossom into something unbelievably remarkable hahhahaah...unless angela sets me up with gas pills i aint wasting petrol picking anyone up.

1st date, do you think quicker came dressed to impress, hahaha I wore tracksuit, when you take girls out, have no dinner and wear a tracksuit and fuck on the 1st date you know u have hit Pimp status.

P.S on the way home she says "Do you want go have dinner" my reply, "nah, not hungry" hahahahaha

My attire was a  blue hoody jumper, nike trackpants, baseball cap.
She was dressed to kill.
Lesson to learn is no matter how u dress, how much cash u have, its all bout not giving a fuck..PM me for tips or advice.

Here she is

...everyone please notice this before he edits his post.

Epic gimmick account "Quickerblade"... nice try.

The Luke

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 02:46:45 PM »

The Luke

yes duly noted...quicker gets around
tank u jesus

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »

The Luke

Haha. Busted!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 02:50:32 PM »
Its not me, I dont have a gimmick, and if i did, i would not fuck it up with a "team nasser" on the profile, the original post is here http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=231093.0

perfection just cut and pasted..

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »
Its not me, I dont have a gimmick, and if i did, i would not fuck it up with a "team nasser" on the profile, the original post is here http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=231093.0

aa so he used your tips to bag that, maybe you need to give him more advice ;D
tank u jesus

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 02:53:26 PM »
aa so he used your tips to bag that, maybe you need to give him more advice ;D
he never bagged that (who would want to), he tells my stories and claim as his own

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 02:55:41 PM »
So first let me say I met Angela at the supermarket earlier this month and got her number to take her out on a nice date.  Here is how it went down last night lol!

This is where Perfection comes in, after a breakup, there self-Esteem is low, Perfection flies in and treats her right and makes her feel "Special" then a day later i bounce.

I will not deny my Pimp game is solid, it 12 am in Oz now just took a girl out, not to dinner not for coffee, just for some good quality fucking, in the car..Im all Class.

after i nut we have a little convo and shes talking bout me picking her up from her job next week hahahaahhaha thats her signal for this to blossom into something unbelievably remarkable hahhahaah...unless angela sets me up with gas pills i aint wasting petrol picking anyone up.

1st date, do you think quicker came dressed to impress, hahaha I wore tracksuit, when you take girls out, have no dinner and wear a tracksuit and fuck on the 1st date you know u have hit Pimp status.

P.S on the way home she says "Do you want go have dinner" my reply, "nah, not hungry" hahahahaha

My attire was a  blue hoody jumper, nike trackpants, baseball cap.
She was dressed to kill.
Lesson to learn is no matter how u dress, how much cash u have, its all bout not giving a fuck..PM me for tips or advice.

Here she is

That's great and all, but it seems that the quality of women you pick-up is not up to "perfection" judging from her pic.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »
That's great and all, but it seems that the quality of women you pick-up is not up to "perfection" judging from her pic.
it looks like her best years are clearly behind her

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 02:57:00 PM »
you fucked that? :/

The joke is on you buddy..

LMAO!  :D

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »
im caught!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »
you don't need to use a condom, i've had sex hundreds of times and never had a baby ;D
tank u jesus

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »

...or did you just go back and cut and paste the above into one of your old "Quickerblade" posts then pretend to admit to plagiarism via your "Perfection" account?

I'd be more convinced if someone else had quoted the supposed "original" Quickerblade post... seems a little convenient.

The Luke

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 03:13:55 PM »
Did you slip her "the shocker?" Thats a true pimp move.. ;)

io856

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »

...or did you just go back and cut and paste the above into one of your old "Quickerblade" posts then pretend to admit to plagiarism via your "Perfection" account?

I'd be more convinced if someone else had quoted the supposed "original" Quickerblade post... seems a little convenient.

The Luke
exactly, where did the picture come from then?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2008, 03:16:58 PM »

The Luke
>:(

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »
Did you slip her "the shocker?" Thats a true pimp move.. ;)

sure did!

Thx for the comments guys, it truly was a great evening.  The milf is my regular, angela..she loves me.
the 34 yr old has been sending me messages all day, i havent replied, the date is at her place, she text me "Im so fucking wet right now" for some reason i attract hoes  ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2008, 03:24:40 PM »
sure did!

Thx for the comments guys, it truly was a great evening.  The milf is my regular, angela..she loves me.
the 34 yr old has been sending me messages all day, i havent replied, the date is at her place, she text me "Im so fucking wet right now" for some reason i attract hoes  ???

Oh fuck, you have been going through my posts and trying to master the game

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2008, 03:30:17 PM »
Lol....."the shocker" always works!!!!!!!!

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2008, 04:01:53 PM »
 i bet that chick has a hairy bush and ass
b