Author Topic: my date last night with Angela  (Read 5966 times)

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
my date last night with Angela
« on: August 31, 2008, 08:47:34 AM »
So first let me say I met Angela at the supermarket earlier this month and got her number to take her out on a nice date.  Here is how it went down last night lol!

This is where Perfection comes in, after a breakup, there self-Esteem is low, Perfection flies in and treats her right and makes her feel "Special" then a day later i bounce.

I will not deny my Pimp game is solid, it 12 am in Oz now just took a girl out, not to dinner not for coffee, just for some good quality fucking, in the car..Im all Class.

after i nut we have a little convo and shes talking bout me picking her up from her job next week hahahaahhaha thats her signal for this to blossom into something unbelievably remarkable hahhahaah...unless angela sets me up with gas pills i aint wasting petrol picking anyone up.

1st date, do you think quicker came dressed to impress, hahaha I wore tracksuit, when you take girls out, have no dinner and wear a tracksuit and fuck on the 1st date you know u have hit Pimp status.

P.S on the way home she says "Do you want go have dinner" my reply, "nah, not hungry" hahahahaha

My attire was a  blue hoody jumper, nike trackpants, baseball cap.
She was dressed to kill.
Lesson to learn is no matter how u dress, how much cash u have, its all bout not giving a fuck..PM me for tips or advice.

Here she is

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: my date last night with Angela
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:38 AM »
Dan, we all know you like Muscebears.No need to hide.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 08:49:56 AM »
3 maybe 4 out of 10

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 09:03:26 AM »
3 maybe 4 out of 10

HEY!  She isn't that bad, she is a MILF!

Dan, we all know you like Muscebears.No need to hide.

Can't we like both ???

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 09:07:10 AM »
So first let me say I met Angela at the supermarket earlier this month and got her number to take her out on a nice date.  Here is how it went down last night lol!

This is where Perfection comes in, after a breakup, there self-Esteem is low, Perfection flies in and treats her right and makes her feel "Special" then a day later i bounce.

I will not deny my Pimp game is solid, it 12 am in Oz now just took a girl out, not to dinner not for coffee, just for some good quality fucking, in the car..Im all Class.

after i nut we have a little convo and shes talking bout me picking her up from her job next week hahahaahhaha thats her signal for this to blossom into something unbelievably remarkable hahhahaah...unless angela sets me up with gas pills i aint wasting petrol picking anyone up.

1st date, do you think quicker came dressed to impress, hahaha I wore tracksuit, when you take girls out, have no dinner and wear a tracksuit and fuck on the 1st date you know u have hit Pimp status.

P.S on the way home she says "Do you want go have dinner" my reply, "nah, not hungry" hahahahaha

She was dressed to kill.
Lesson to learn is no matter how u dress, how much cash u have, its all bout not giving a fuck..PM me for tips or advice.

Here she is

Shaddup, jtsunami. This gimmick sucks.
!

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 09:08:29 AM »
you fucked that? :/

The joke is on you buddy..

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 09:18:18 AM »

She was dressed to kill.

Here she is
v  that is one ugly chick (dude)  you have no self esteem
b

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 09:20:19 AM »

She was dressed to kill.

Here she is
You're no quickerblade, that's for sure
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 09:22:50 AM »
If she has no experience and acts like a flake, she looks qualified to be vice president.

Proof?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 09:25:34 AM »

She was dressed to kill.

Here she is
gh gut no delts no tits that bitch needs to workout taking all that gear to look like that
b

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 09:35:51 AM »
I think she kinda looks like Sara Palin

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 09:43:41 AM »
All drugs.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 09:46:37 AM »
I think she kinda looks like Sara Palin
All white women look alike?  ???

I don't see it.
!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 10:01:54 AM »

She was dressed to kill.

Here she is
I'd jerkoff and shoot a load in her face, otherwise she is useless.
I am a big baby

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »
HEY!  She isn't that bad, she is a MILF!

Can't we like both ???

She isn't a MILF.  Maybe to you but to most she is not a MILF.  She is a girl with a kid

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »
I wouldnt fuck her with VinceG dick

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 10:25:29 AM »
Her mouth sucks.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 10:30:53 AM »
look like shes stumped in the mouth.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »
I call bullshit because you said you didn't take her to a restaurant yet you clearly have a picture of her in a restaurant.  What gives? 

Did you cum on her face? 

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 10:32:38 AM »
look like shes stumped in the mouth.
Hahahahahahahaha. Really welcome back my hero!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 01:41:30 PM »

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 02:02:40 PM »
I must say she was very nice, maybe I will give her a ride home from work this week, I hope she doesn't call my phone and drain its battery!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 02:09:35 PM »
I must say she was very nice, maybe I will give her a ride home from work this week, I hope she doesn't call my phone and drain its battery!

Its all good..obviously you enjoy my lifestyle

I havent dated in 3 years, i got have a knack for making ladies comfortable and tearing that ass out the frame.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »
Its all good..obviously you enjoy my lifestyle

I havent dated in 3 years, i got have a knack for making ladies comfortable and tearing that ass out the frame.

Good stuff Quicker, you have a lot of fan boys these days..

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 02:18:40 PM »
you fucked that? :/

The joke is on you buddy..

hahahahhahaha ;D
tank u jesus