Author Topic: TARAZAN OF BAHRIN SAMI  (Read 904 times)

gladiator 187

• Getbig II
TARAZAN OF BAHRIN SAMI
« on: August 31, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »
the black smith is fixing the horse hoof, ohhhhh ,sorrry thats u. come on sami dont be shy " is that how u won ur ifbb procard"??.  u must be very proud of ur self, let me be the first one to congrats u ;D ;D ;D. by the way i like the trophy . it shows thats u worked so hard for it.

r u trying to show the americans this bicycle and ur over 42, sami this is for teenage , it only for 8,000 dollars.  in america its in every corner, when ur riding ur bike the only thing that shows is only ur gorillaz skull on top of ur head. ur a black smith , just cut it off.  beware when ur riding ur bike , i heard that there is a law in bahrain that says that u must wear a  helmet  when riding a motorbike. in ur case, ur a black smith try to make ur own helmet on top of ur sharp thin head , if ur riding ur bike in the streets , and an officer stops u, i heard that they are pakistanies , try to stop emmidiatley , cuz i heard that they got good genatics , and i bet his back is two times wider than urs , and i dont think he knows about triceps and biceps and he doesnt know that ur " tarzan of bahrain". he will pick u up from ur alien skull, ive heard that ur prison in the middle of the sea and is called " castle prison",  cuz if u didnt wear a helmet they will throw u there , and there u can show ur body for them.  like they say " gay for pay" . pardon me if i didnt say every thing , ill try my best next time.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: TARAZAN OF BAHRIN SAMI
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 09:43:42 AM »
What are you babbling about?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 10:16:05 AM »
gladiator

Try again, and this time in ENGLISH!
Q

gladiator 187

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »
only wise people can understand wht im saying 8) 8) 8) 8)