Author Topic: will Palin RESIGN?  (Read 14421 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: will Palin RESIGN?
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »
This is total speculation.  If this is true, she has a problem.  If this is not true, it will backfire against the democrats hard and show that those involved are petty and desperate and ad fuel to the rebuplican ticket.

240, if this is not true, will you admit this was a pathetic smear tactic?

of course this could be a smear.  it's still just a rumor.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2008, 12:47:28 PM »
They don't have enough money and influence in the world to keep this covered up. if there's a 16 year old boy out there who impregnated her before this last time, he and his family or families' friends will talk for cash. Where's the Enquirer? they'll bust this wide open. Just a metter of time.

If this second pregnancy is just to cover up the first or if it is true but they are revealing this one to hid ethe first...it's all over.

The Coach

« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »
Why would she resign? Obama has a nutcase for a pastor who associates with a nutcase priest, close ties with a terrorist (William Ayres), he could very well be muslim, shady real estate dealings, and on and on and on and on. We could go on for days but people like yourselves still vote for him. Yeah right, SHE'S the one who should resign....oh brother

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2008, 01:01:33 PM »
Why would she resign? Obama has a nutcase for a pastor who associates with a nutcase priest, close ties with a terrorist (William Ayres), he could very well be muslim, shady real estate dealings, and on and on and on and on. We could go on for days but people like yourselves still vote for him. Yeah right, SHE'S the one who should resign....oh brother

C'mon, Coach. Even being a republican, you can admit this is terrible IF it is true, rgiht? You won't say it's "ok" will you?

please show us you are sane.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2008, 02:05:22 PM »

incredible there are people this retarded, and a shame they get to vote.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2008, 02:13:24 PM »
If the baby is hers, then she admittedly spent 17 hours speaking, chatting, and FLYING, after her water broke, with a pre-mature Downs Syndrome child.  She's already disqualified herself on the grounds of lack of common sense.

Click on this map to read it more clearly.  These are her own ADMITTED actions.   Does this apepar to be a woman with good decision-making skills?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »
Even if the current story is true, which it is turning out to be a cover-up of a cover-up, its hillarious for the simple fact that her daughter is having babies out of wedlock something that Palin is staunchly against.  She is a member and founder of a group that preaches abstinence and disdains childhood pregnancy.

So by "claiming" Bristol is 5 months pregnant now, which is probably is not, it does establish the fact that she is having sex, and is having sex with intent to have a baby.  So this clearly is enough evidence that Trig could be hers.

Watch, in a few months the story will read, "We are sad to inform that Bristol Palin had a miscarriage".  This being that in fact the whole thing is a cover story for a cover story.  Notice that she does not look pregnant now when she is supposedly 5 months. 

With that said, she could very well be pregnant AGAIN even! haha

All things considered, it is rotten to the core.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »

oh boy ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2008, 02:19:50 PM »
he could very well be muslim,

What evidence do you have of this?  I'll campaign for John Mccain tomorrow if you can prove this to me.

Obama has denied it.
Obama has been a Christian for many years.
There is zero evidence, that I've seen, showing him to be a Muslim.

Other than your gut feeling, what evidence do you have of this claim?

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2008, 02:30:56 PM »
Even if the current story is true, which it is turning out to be a cover-up of a cover-up, its hillarious for the simple fact that her daughter is having babies out of wedlock something that Palin is staunchly against.  She is a member and founder of a group that preaches abstinence and disdains childhood pregnancy.

So by "claiming" Bristol is 5 months pregnant now, which is probably is not, it does establish the fact that she is having sex, and is having sex with intent to have a baby.  So this clearly is enough evidence that Trig could be hers.

Watch, in a few months the story will read, "We are sad to inform that Bristol Palin had a miscarriage".  This being that in fact the whole thing is a cover story for a cover story.  Notice that she does not look pregnant now when she is supposedly 5 months. 

First of all the child was conceived out of wedlock. It has yet to be born and they have said the kids are getting married. Further, teenagers rarely have sex with the intent of getting pregnant. From where do you get that it was her intent to have a baby? Regardless, the whole thing is not "rotten to the core". It's a non-issue.

Let's stick to the issues.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2008, 02:35:40 PM »
I'll campaign for John Mccain tomorrow if you can prove this to me.

why would someone's religion influence your decision on whether they're qualified to be president of the US?

how about if someone believes the earth is 6000 years old?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2008, 02:45:02 PM »
I know True Adonis will like this one... and I'm sure he's the man who could dig up a study or paper confirming it:

The main thing standing against the daughter (Bristol) being the mother of a Down Syndrome baby is her age... seventeen. It's much more likely that a woman in her forties would have a Down Syndrome (21-trisomic) baby....

...unless...

...unless the seventeen year old was exposed to the main cause of chromosomal disorder among pregnancies in young mothers...

...marijuana.

A serious Cheech and Chong fiend stands a much higher chance of having a Down Syndrome baby at a young age.

Prove it TA.

The Luke 

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »

how about if someone believes the earth is 6000 years old?

easy. that would mean that they loved america and were qualified to run it.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2008, 02:52:28 PM »
What evidence do you have of this?  I'll campaign for John Mccain tomorrow if you can prove this to me.

Obama has denied it.

he's not a muslim. All intelligent leaders pretend to be religiuos because they please the masses. The most intelligent people in the world who lead other through time are atheists pretending to be whatever. Their "God" is power.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »
Mc Cain is an idiot.  Fucking loser had the election in hand & this proves he's probably too old to run the country

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2008, 03:01:22 PM »
Mc Cain is an idiot.  Fucking loser had the election in hand & this proves he's probably too old to run the country
“Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” he said. “I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby."  senator obama 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »
I know True Adonis will like this one... and I'm sure he's the man who could dig up a study or paper confirming it:

The main thing standing against the daughter (Bristol) being the mother of a Down Syndrome baby is her age... seventeen. It's much more likely that a woman in her forties would have a Down Syndrome (21-trisomic) baby....

...unless...

...unless the seventeen year old was exposed to the main cause of chromosomal disorder among pregnancies in young mothers...

...marijuana.

A serious Cheech and Chong fiend stands a much higher chance of having a Down Syndrome baby at a young age.

Prove it TA.

The Luke 
The baby was reportedly underweight at 6.2 lbs.
 :)
http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/320/12/762

We conclude that the use of marijuana or cocaine during pregnancy is associated with impaired fetal growth and that measuring a biologic marker of such use is important to demonstrate the association.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2008, 03:13:20 PM »
If the baby is hers, then she admittedly spent 17 hours speaking, chatting, and FLYING, after her water broke, with a pre-mature Downs Syndrome child.  She's already disqualified herself on the grounds of lack of common sense.

Obviously this woman is unfit to lead anything.

Mothers around the country should be ready to eat this woman alive.

Click on this map to read it more clearly.  These are her own ADMITTED actions.   Does this apepar to be a woman with good decision-making skills?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »
The baby was reportedly underweight at 6.2 lbs.
 :)
http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/320/12/762

We conclude that the use of marijuana or cocaine during pregnancy is associated with impaired fetal growth and that measuring a biologic marker of such use is important to demonstrate the association.

...there is supposedly a link between maijuana and chromosonal disorders specifically.

Anything in the literature about that?

The Luke
PS-thanks dude.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2008, 03:17:18 PM »

...unless...

...marijuana.

Prove it TA.

The Luke 

There is no way one could attribute direct causation in this case.  Way too many factors. 

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »
There is no way one could attribute direct causation in this case.  Way too many factors. 

...true, but faced with having her life ruined and having to fake a miscarriage and raise a Downs baby all for her mothers ambitions, wouldn't it be hilarious if she broke ranks... told the truth and pledged her support for fellow pot-head Obama?

The Luke

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2008, 04:10:56 PM »
GetRetarded...

She was picked to steal the election for McCane (old man).  That's it.  La Gov and Rice wouldnt touch this election.  Those two were the best choices but they werent down for the brown against brown nonsense Cane was up too.  Lets get real change in office.   
Oh...Monica!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2008, 05:34:39 PM »

her daddy really can't get enough of that.

good summary of the events.  Occam's razor dictates that it's more likely that this is a cover -up of a cover-up.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2008, 05:45:19 PM »

Obama has denied it.

and I told you I was 6'6", 295lbs, with abs, 25inch guns, and a multi millionaire.....

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2008, 06:36:26 PM »
ask your GF if ANY doctor in the world would allow such a timeline to take place.  She claims she contacted her doctor at 4 AM friday morning, told her of the leaking, and was given the green light to work all day, speak, then fly 8 hours:

She says the baby would have been out by NOON at the latest...