Author Topic: will Palin RESIGN?  (Read 14178 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: will Palin RESIGN?
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2008, 11:07:04 AM »
Bullcrap... It's EASY to get impregnated very shortly after birth... Happens all the time.

Her daughters life is a direct reflection of how she handles those she "leads".

If she doesn't lead her daughter well, then she's certainly not going to be a good leader for a nation of individuals.

To disagree slightly, just me, but I would personally assume Shoot knows his stuff about medical matters.

To agree now - if you look, she was out of school all those months sick. In that time she was NOT attending school - she managed to drive into someone's car, and get 3 traffic citations [seperate days] in only that short while. She also managed to get pregnant in that time.

So - too sick to attend school - but well enough to drive around getting traffic tickets and go on dates and get busy with the boyfriend?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2008, 11:14:04 AM »
Why is everyone assuming that the daughter IS indeed pregnant (again)?

Seems a little too convenient to me that she happens to be FIVE months pregnant when the Downs Syndrome baby (Trig) is FIVE months old.

How likely is it that the daughter would just happen to currently be EXACTLY far enough along in her (another) pregnancy to EXACTLY overlap with the previous pregnancy?

Too many coincidences... too many holes in the mothers (Gov Palin) story... too much cover-up...

This whole thing stinks...

Why is there no proper investigative journalism in the US?

The Luke

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2008, 11:15:24 AM »

Seems a little too convenient to me that she happens to be FIVE months pregnant when the Downs Syndrome baby (Trig) is FIVE months old.

How likely is it that the daughter would just happen to currently be EXACTLY far enough along in her (another) pregnancy to EXACTLY overlap with the previous pregnancy?

Too many coincidences... too many holes in the mothers (Gov Palin) story... too much cover-up...

The Luke

Only a fool wouid accept the pregnancy at its word right now. 

Some fools do.

There is proper investigative journalism going on rightg now.  She was introduced 100 hours ago, and already we know a half-dozen really damaging things about her.  Give it 3 weeks.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »
A Down's baby is significantly more likely with an older mother and the daughter would have had to get pregnant 2 weeks after giving birth.  Its just not credible.  Insulting stories like this should be significant proof before they get out.  We shouldn't have to produce proof to discredit every bullshit story that comes up.

That's not what statistics show in regards to down's syndrome children.

Also, women do get pregnant two weeks after having given birth... Happens all the time.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2008, 11:23:29 AM »
That's not what statistics show in regards to down's syndrome children.

Also, women do get pregnant two weeks after having given birth... Happens all the time.

Actually, they do. The rate of genetic defects in newborns increases significantly in women over 40. This is genetics 101. Quite the sticking point for people who think women over 40 shouldn't be having children. Very well documented.

Here's a chart. A Downs Child being born to a teenager is very, very uncommon. Theoretically speaking, it's much more likely that Palin had a child with Downs. The rate for her daughter having a child with it at 16 is even greater than 1 in 1667.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2008, 11:26:32 AM »
Actually, they do. The rate of genetic defects in newborns increases significantly in women over 40. This is genetics 101. Quite the sticking point for people who think women over 40 shouldn't be having children. Very well documented.

Here's a chart. A Downs Child being born to a teenager is very, very uncommon. Theoretically speaking, it's much more likely that Palin had a child with Downs. The rate for her daughter having a child with it at 16 is even greater than 1 in 1667.

I stand corrected... Still a lot of oddities going on with this entire thing... Too many to just ignore and say "it can't or didn't happen".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »
pot smoking increases those odds big time for the teenage parents.

not saying there's any evidence the kid did it.

her boyfriend, who brags about being a redneck, ass-kicker, looks like the type.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »
how do we know that the baby has downs?  Just because they say so, surely you don't think that these people are trustworthy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »
I stand corrected... Still a lot of oddities going on with this entire thing... Too many to just ignore and say "it can't or didn't happen".

Oh yeah, still a ton of oddities. I mean, it's still possible for her to have a child with Downs. All those studies show is that it' just much more likely in an older woman. Doesn't mean whatsherface didn't have the kid.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:26 AM »
What is more fishy to my armchair CSI self, is rumour has the baby is the kids - and boom - she announces the kid is pregnant.

That is one strange co-incidence. Combat a pregnancy rumour with a pregnancy.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2008, 12:21:36 PM »
"her boyfriend, who brags about being a redneck, ass-kicker, looks like the type"

Nice stereotyping!   :o

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2008, 02:23:28 PM »
What is more fishy to my armchair CSI self, is rumour has the baby is the kids - and boom - she announces the kid is pregnant.

That is one strange co-incidence. Combat a pregnancy rumour with a pregnancy.

it would be a very strange coincidence indeed.  Occam's razor tells us that it is more likely a lie.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2008, 02:27:27 PM »
The latest REAL problem?

Forget babies... How about THIS piece of info.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/02/politics/animal/main4407224.shtml

(Political Animal) THE ALASKA INDEPENDENCE PARTY.... What may prove to be the single most damaging angle to Sarah Palin's role on the Republican Party ticket? There are quite a few contenders (ethics scandal, earmarks, inexperience, outside-the-mainstream views), but following up on Hilzoy's item from last night, Palin's association with the Alaska Independence Party might be the most politically detrimental.

It's practically impossible to make a "Country First" argument when your running mate is affiliated with a political party that puts country second.

Officials of the Alaskan Independence Party say that Palin was once so independent, she was once a member of their party, which since the 1970s has been pushing for a legal vote for Alaskans to decide whether or not residents of the 49th state can secede from the United States.And while McCain's motto -- as seen in a new TV ad -- is "Country First," the AIP's motto is the exact opposite -- "Alaska First -- Alaska Always."

Lynette Clark, the chairman of the AIP, tells ABC News that Palin and her husband Todd were members in 1994, even attending the 1994 statewide convention in Wasilla. Clark was AIP secretary at the time.

"We are a state's rights party," Clark -- a self-employed goldminer -- tells ABC News. The AIP has "a plank that challenges the legality of the Alaskan statehood vote as illegal and in violation of United Nations charter and international law."

For all the talk about Barack and Michelle Obama's patriotism, John McCain's running mate was a member of a political party that liked the idea of seceding from the United States altogether. It's the kind of idea that would have been more common in the 1850s.

Advocating secession is, practically by definition, un-American. How does the right go after Obama's patriotism while supporting a ticket with a candidate who joined a secessionist party?

We are, after all, talking about a party founded by a man who said, "I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions." The same man, AIP founder Joe Vogler, also said, "[T]he fires of Hell are glaciers compared to my hate for the American government."

How is this any better than Jeremiah Wright? Why would Sarah Palin voluntarily join this man's political party?

Complicating matters, Marc Ambinder has a video of a AIP leader explaining that party members "must 'infiltrate' -- his words -- the other two parties and push for the cause of Alaskan independence."

I suspect McCain and his aides didn't know about any of this. Indeed, they couldn't have -- they didn't vet her. But now that this revelation has come to light, what's the defense?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2008, 05:03:20 PM »
I wish Manhattan would succeed.  We have been carrying you bitches fo too long

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »
I saw bookmakers in Britain and Ireland are offering 8-1 odds that McCain will have to dump Palin to end the soap opera!  BRUTAL selection by the old guy :'(

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:22 PM »

The Luke

I agree...And if she just so happens to lose the baby over the next couple months, that SHOULD be the nail in the coffin...