Author Topic: THE REASON chik HATES CRAIG TITUS  (Read 3948 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: THE REASON chik HATES CRAIG TITUS
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »
Yeah, but to have lived the lifestyle that Craig did, would make it worth spending the rest of your life in prison.

Oh really?

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 01:46:39 PM »
Yeah, but to have lived the lifestyle that Craig did, would make it worth spending the rest of your life in prison.

Not a chance in hell, he was a pro bodybuilder not anything special outside this small little niche known as bodybuiding. Now to have the life of a george clooney or brad pitt that would be something, but a junkie bodybuilder... no thanks

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 04:23:51 PM »
Whats funny about this re-posted topic, is that I've never hated Craig...and the only smack that was ever talked between us, stemmed from when I beat him at a few shows...

Hated? no

Felt sorry for? perhaps.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »
Whats funny about this re-posted topic, is that I've never hated Craig...and the only smack that was ever talked between us, stemmed from when I beat him at a few shows...

Hated? no

Felt sorry for? perhaps.

:P :P :P

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 06:22:10 AM »

Hated? no

Felt sorry for? perhaps.

No Perhaps, Chick?. he deserved what he got. sentence should have been more severe.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 07:59:23 AM »

Hated? no

Felt sorry for? perhaps.

Bullshit.  Don't act like you're known for "winning shows"...that's NEVER been an issue.  You hate Titus because he got more pussy than you, because he confronted your a-hole friend kamaly, because he wasn't a joe weider blow-job company man.
(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 08:00:46 AM »
Bullshit.  Don't act like you're known for "winning shows"...that's NEVER been an issue.  You hate Titus because he got more pussy than you, because he confronted your a-hole friend kamaly, because he wasn't a joe weider blow-job company man.

Craig would agree with you right now but he's in a cell with a dick in his mouth. :-X

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 08:18:00 AM »
Craig is too much of an alpha male to accept mere pussy. He needs to dominate all sexual beings. Murder is the pinnacle of domination. He's only in jail because society says it's wrong. I guarantee you if he was a caveman we'd be building him a throne from Mammoth tusks and bathing his harem in virgin blood.
$

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 08:26:15 AM »
Craig is too much of an alpha male to accept mere pussy. He needs to dominate all sexual beings. Murder is the pinnacle of domination. He's only in jail because society says it's wrong. I guarantee you if he was a caveman we'd be building him a throne from Mammoth tusks and bathing his harem in virgin blood.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 08:29:48 AM »
BIG rumour that Titus posts on here from jail. Who do we reckon it is?!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 09:12:49 AM »
BIG rumour that Titus posts on here from jail. Who do we reckon it is?!

It's pretty obvious it's NaturalWonder. I mean a dude that cool has to be a straight up killer.
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2008, 09:15:30 AM »
Craig rocks

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 09:23:28 AM »
I love that photo. Tom is like "Come on give me like 1 more!" and craig is probably saying something like "fuck it! I'm giving you 2 or possibly 3 more TOM!"
I'm jacked up now!
$

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 02:45:02 PM »
I love that photo. Tom is like "Come on give me like 1 more!" and craig is probably saying something like "fuck it! I'm giving you 2 or possibly 3 more TOM!"
I'm jacked up now!

It's obvious from the body language in that photo that prince was enamored with Craiggers.  I think chik might have been more than a little jealous.
(