Author Topic: interetsing coverage of the Palin Scandal. She praised the guy she fired for  (Read 2173 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
the reasons she fired him lol...

Busted:

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
NBC Sarah Palin called 24 time to get him fired?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
"Scandal."  lol . . . .

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
"Scandal."  lol . . . .

How's it going to look impeachment proceedings begin against her?  It sounds a lot of damaging tapes and e-mail have been turned over to the investigation.  Then again, pressure to bury this for Alaska's sake is probably really mounting so it might be dropped despite what might or should have happened.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
How's it going to look impeachment proceedings begin against her?  It sounds a lot of damaging tapes and e-mail have been turned over to the investigation.  Then again, pressure to bury this for Alaska's sake is probably really mounting so it might be dropped despite what might or should have happened.

Depends.  If it's a bipartisan proceeding with evidence of misconduct by her, then it will not look good.  That hasn't happened yet. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Depends.  If it's a bipartisan proceeding with evidence of misconduct by her, then it will not look good.  That hasn't happened yet. 

I read that it was bipartisan.  I do think there's going to be political pressure to drop this.  Not direct pressure but the fallout for bringing her down just went through the roof.  They might not want a taste of that. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I read that it was bipartisan.  I do think there's going to be political pressure to drop this.  Not direct pressure but the fallout for bringing her down just went through the roof.  They might not want a taste of that. 

What did you read?  You have a link?  What I've read said this was brought up by a Democrat rival. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What did you read?  You have a link?  What I've read said this was brought up by a Democrat rival. 
It's all over but I just grabbed the first story:

Alaska legislators on Monday voted to spend up to $100,000 to investigate Gov. Sarah Palin’s controversial firing of former state Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan. The decision came from the Legislative Council, a bipartisan panel of state senators and representatives.
http://news.spreadit.org/palin-investigationsarah-palin-under-investigation/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
It's all over but I just grabbed the first story:

Alaska legislators on Monday voted to spend up to $100,000 to investigate Gov. Sarah Palin’s controversial firing of former state Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan. The decision came from the Legislative Council, a bipartisan panel of state senators and representatives.
http://news.spreadit.org/palin-investigationsarah-palin-under-investigation/

Thanks.  The committee voted 12-0, so I'd call that bipartisan.   :)  We'll see what the special investigator finds. 

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
The guy wouldn't play ball - she fired him - obviously she is a neo-con so she doesn't have to follow the rules.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I don't think she's a neocon, but I have no doubt she'll play ball when the neocons call.  She's going to be so new to the game, surrounded by these cons, she'll play along.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
She is pretty though

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
She is pretty though

yep.  that's much more important than all this other nonsense about issues and secret babies.