Author Topic: What does it say about my personality...  (Read 1740 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
What does it say about my personality...
« on: August 31, 2008, 01:50:36 PM »
If I find women like Cindy McCain and Sarah Palin hotter than girls my own age?  ???
S

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What does it say about my personality...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 01:53:47 PM »
I only seem to want to fuck ones a fair bit younger (16-19) and ones older 24+

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »
I'm 19 and I think Palin is hot. McCain has a little too wrinkly skin for my taste. Shawn Johnson is pretty cute too. I think it has to do with knowing that much older/younger women are basically out of reach...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 02:20:49 PM »
Palin is obese and wears too much makeup and has a shitty hair-do.  What is so attractive about that?  Looks awful for a 44 yr old in my opinion.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 02:28:24 PM »
Palin is obese and wears too much makeup and has a shitty hair-do.  What is so attractive about that?  Looks awful for a 44 yr old in my opinion.

I usually find your opinions interesting, and insightful.

Not this one.
S

io856

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 02:30:21 PM »
I find Sarah Palin very sexy  ;)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »

You are a full scale dork man.

Go finger yourself over some acclaimed 55yr old feminist writer

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 02:41:09 PM »
If I find women like Cindy McCain and Sarah Palin hotter than girls my own age?  ???

they say girls in their 20's that like guys much older have daddy issues so i guess you have mommy issues

E

E

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »
Intresting view from TA since he dates transexuals that are overly made up in goth garb.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 04:05:50 AM »

For one, it says you've never disrobed one and discovered what lurks beneath.  Even if she's not overweight, there's bound to be sagginess, lack of tone, possible baby stretch, and a far less "fertile" appearance overall.  Remember too that she's been around and around the block and there's probably not much left that she hasn't done, a lot, before.  You're not going to do blow her mind no matter how hard you make her cum.

I'm surprised female HRT doesn't push itself as an answer to the redistribution of fat older women suffer from.  A lot of young women can gain weight and it all lands on their tits, ass, and thighs which can look plenty appealing as long as it doesn't pass the "pleasantly thick" stage.  Older women seem to start carrying it around the middle and they lose the narrow waist which is essential to the hourglass figure, or they take care not to get fat and end up looking dry and bony.  It's an exceptional woman who looks good naked past the age of 40.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 04:08:28 AM »
For one, it says you've never disrobed one and discovered what lurks beneath.  Even if she's not overweight, there's bound to be sagginess, lack of tone, possible baby stretch, and a far less "fertile" appearance overall.  Remember too that she's been around and around the block and there's probably not much left that she hasn't done, a lot, before.  You're not going to do blow her mind no matter how hard you make her cum.

I'm surprised female HRT doesn't push itself as an answer to the redistribution of fat older women suffer from.  A lot of young women can gain weight and it all lands on their tits, ass, and thighs which can look plenty appealing as long as it doesn't pass the "pleasantly thick" stage.  Older women seem to start carrying it around the middle and they lose the narrow waist which is essential to the hourglass figure, or they take care not to get fat and end up looking dry and bony.  It's an exceptional woman who looks good naked past the age of 40.

Very good insight. Sounds like it would be very accurate.
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 04:15:32 AM »
Rofl, tapeworm has some interesting words there however the whole "what lurks beneath" deal is part of the arousement process in this case(fucking a 40yr old MILF).

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 04:17:44 AM »

She's a (potential VPILF) Not like there has ever been one.  I'd hit it, lumps bumps and gapping pussy, I'd figure something out :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 04:21:06 AM »
She's a (potential VPILF) Not like there has ever been one.  I'd hit it, lumps bumps and gapping pussy, I'd figure something out :D

Oh yeah.  That goes without saying.  :D

io856

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 04:23:20 AM »
dear lord I would love to pound that puss no doubt

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 08:28:26 AM »

Luckily your opinion doesn't mean much.  By the way she has had 5 kids.  When you start (if you start) having sex with girls maybe you will have a kid and your sister girlfriend Jizzimbelle will gain some weight.

She don't look to fat here

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 08:43:16 AM »

the ones you see in cheap german mature hardcore movies.
lovely.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 08:56:11 AM »
Luckily your opinion doesn't mean much.  By the way she has had 5 kids.  When you start (if you start) having sex with girls maybe you will have a kid and your sister girlfriend Jizzimbelle will gain some weight.

She don't look to fat here

Hot Damn- MILF city

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 09:27:08 AM »
Well RonPaulfan, it could be a number of things.  Possibly just a phase.  But more likely it excites you more that girls your own age because it is somewhat taboo for a younger man to be with an older woman.  Things that are taboo are usually more edgy and exciting sexually because it is not what you are "supposed to" like.  Sarah Palin is just plain hot.  I for one would for sure hit it and anyone who wouldn't I would seriously question their heterosexuality.  Seriously who ever thought we would have a boneable chick as the VP? 

Also, I think I speak for everyone when I say welcome back Mars.  You have been missed and you input in this forum is much appreciated. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 09:28:31 AM »
Intresting view from TA since he dates transexuals that are overly made up in goth garb.
HA

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2008, 09:33:22 AM »

How old are you, son?   ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 02:24:05 PM »
lynda carter, exceptional woman

not that I'd go for her or anything, just was amazed by her on law and order

also janet jackson, how old is she now?
X

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »
lynda carter, exceptional woman

not that I'd go for her or anything, just was amazed by her on law and order

also janet jackson, how old is she now?

Janet Jackson must be like 106 now....