Author Topic: Sarah Palin's Mother-In-Law May Not Vote For Her?!?  (Read 1057 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Sarah Palin's Mother-In-Law May Not Vote For Her?!?
« on: August 31, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »
Faye Palin said the entire family was shocked by the news of Sarah Palin on Friday.

“We don’t agree on everything. But I respect her passion,” she said. “Being pro-life is who Sarah is.”

“I’m not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she’s a woman and a conservative. Well, she’s a better speaker than McCain,” Faye Palin said with a laugh. “People will say she hasn’t been on the national scene long enough. But I believe she’s a quick study.”

What does Faye think about Barack Obama?

Faye Palin admitted she enjoys hearing Barack Obama speak, and still hasn’t decided which way she’ll vote.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Sarah Palin's Mother-In-Law May Not Vote For Her?!?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »
*POWER BUMP*
!

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »
I'm more worried about this whole baby mama drama.  :-[

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »

Yeah Michelle Obama you mean? "I'm so proud of my baby's daddy"

whoop whoop

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »

IF, and I mean IF it is true, it'll defitnitely be a story with legs.  Realigious zealot lies to us.  Will she ask for our forgiveness 4 days after meeting us?  It took 48 hours for this story to break.  What will 48 days of digging lead to?

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 04:44:28 PM »
“I’m not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she’s a woman and a conservative. Well, she’s a better speaker than McCain,” Faye Palin said with a laugh.
rowr!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 04:44:38 PM »
IF, and I mean IF it is true, it'll defitnitely be a story with legs.  Realigious zealot lies to us.  Will she ask for our forgiveness 4 days after meeting us?  It took 48 hours for this story to break.  What will 48 days of digging lead to?

I am interested to see. This election is really turning into a movie type thing.

I read on a few sites that she only got a passport last year, and has only left the USA twice, not sure if thats true or not, but wow if that is.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 04:47:14 PM »
I am interested to see. This election is really turning into a movie type thing.

I read on a few sites that she only got a passport last year, and has only left the USA twice, not sure if thats true or not, but wow if that is.

I'd imagine it's quite expensive to travel to any other county (not including Canada) from Alaska. Perhaps traveling isn't her thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »
I'd imagine it's quite expensive to travel to any other county (not including Canada) from Alaska. Perhaps traveling isn't her thing.

after her water broke in the morning, she remained in TX to deliver a big governors speech in which she appeared to be in no pain.

Then she got on a plane and had a nice 8 hour flight back to alaska.

At this point - after 16 hours of leaking, she then traveled past a big hospital to a small facility to have the baby under the eyes of her own personal physician.

I'd say she likes to travel.  Instead of going to a hospital for delivery, she travels across the country to a quiet location for privacy.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 04:52:24 PM »

It's not, it's cheap at least compared to say what I, Aussies, Kiwis etc pay.

If it isn't her thing fine, I just find a notable that a potential VP of an admin which is so focused on foreign policy, and has their fingers in all over the world, would want someone whom the world is something they see on TV.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 05:03:24 PM »
Maybe he figures that's not a big issue considering his opponent.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »
after her water broke in the morning, she remained in TX to deliver a big governors speech in which she appeared to be in no pain.

Then she got on a plane and had a nice 8 hour flight back to alaska.

At this point - after 16 hours of leaking, she then traveled past a big hospital to a small facility to have the baby under the eyes of her own personal physician.

I'd say she likes to travel.  Instead of going to a hospital for delivery, she travels across the country to a quiet location for privacy.

I don't know enough about the whole baby thing to comment on that but I'm doubt she's paying for the plane flights now.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 05:20:25 PM »
Maybe he figures that's not a big issue considering his opponent.

Well I would think the opposite really.

They say he is too inexperienced in foreign policy - having traveled all over Europe, some of the Middle East, Africa, Pacific etc - met with world leaders, and other government folk for a few years....

While she only ever left and went to Europe twice, meeting with no one.

It undermines the GOP point, something just about all news media is suggesting.