Author Topic: Nasser has spoken - latest statement  (Read 17105 times)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
Nasser has spoken - latest statement
« on: August 31, 2008, 04:15:29 PM »
Here it is guys, enjoy. Again, Nasser's views on current topics of relevance to, and areas of discussion on, this board. Enjoy your day. D   

They should change the qualification criteria for becoming a get bigger by having every member posting a full body shot and a facial profile of themselves, so that everyone knows who is saying what and who he/she is talking to. But for sure it will not happen because otherwise many of the get biggers would not only be ashamed of their appearance (physical and facial) but also they would live in constant fear of potential physical/work related repercussions. Also their mature age (and with it their "substantial life experience") and potentially their "profession" would then be revealed either by seeing it directly and by others who do know these creatures on the board. Most get biggers do not have an educational background. In the best-case scenario, they have a low class job. But on the board they are mostly in the process of acting and posing as rocket scientists. And the English speaking nut-huggers and delusional experts are in most cases unable to speak a second language. Poor suckers! But at least then, there would be less verbal hatred, less immature talk and less racism, way fewer fake "facts", and much more constructive criticism demonstrated.

Just by looking at someone, you can see and say many things about that person. I do cherish a respectful and working "immigrant" more than a regular get big loser.
And actually you cannot compare these two "things" with each other. Also the funny thing with many get biggers who have a US college degree is that they are as educated as a box of rocks. So many of them go to school but do not know too much about anything. Not things inside of the US and not too many things outside of the US.

In reality, I should not be too surprised because this reminds me very much of their "intellectual role models" like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and McCain. I am 'surprised' that McCain chose to have super expert and “tough executive” Sarah Palin as his potential running mate for the US presidency. He could have instead also chosen one of the GB -ers (as his nominee), which definitely would have as much expertise in any field as they have proven time after time. "
“In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty contest, then finished second in the Miss Alaska pageant,[7] at which she won a college scholarship.[6] In the Wasilla pageant, she played the flute and won "Miss Congeniality. [Sourced from Wikipedia]
The GB - ers can do that also!

So again, getting a college scholarship by winning a beauty contest should be enough to attend college!
"Let's go GB - ers, let's go get GB - ers, let's go."

Also, the education level (for instance) of many Canadians (Canadian get biggers) is far more complete and extensive compared with the get biggers from the US. On and off I do also think "this person cannot be so stupid to state this and that". The "popularity" of this site is definitely also because some of the get big losers are known to a few garbage bag bodies and mental miscarriages (as a getbig member) and not known by most of the members, except through the little info about them you can pick up here and there. You can say as an educated person so many logical things and prove also many things, but the fact remains that you cannot interact rationally with most get biggers/people who are druggies, alkies, sick minded perverts and who are so disturbed in so many other ways. And you cannot either permanently try to educate people on such boards. This is just simply a waste of time and energy. Just sometimes it is good to remind these creatures with a minimum of memory and small attention span how lost they are and what kind of losers they really portray 24/7. Originally I wanted to put out a list with all the names (for sure their “stage names") of these pumpkin heads and garbage bodies but the list would be too long and most of them would "not have the time" to read it because (mostly) they:

a.) are plain stupid and too old to take real info and truth in
b.) are plain immature (and never will be mature)
c.) are way too young and their little brains are still in the evolutionary phase of prehistoric creatures
d.) have zero or barely any attention span
e.) uneducated and under educated and will remain like that for eternity
f.) are not willing to differentiate between right and wrong, between reality and fantasy and between accurate/objective and imprecise.
g.) because they have severe and extremely sick obsessions with people and obsessions with subjects
h.) are chronic under achievers and wannabes
i.) because a lot of these insecure "haters" are fat/obese, too skinny/under-muscled, to ugly and are closet gays themselves, especially those who regularly accuse others of being gay.
j.) (mostly) never had any substantial success in any department of life.
k.) they cannot get a girlfriend or even a regular sex partner
l.) are so jealous and envious of people who are obviously known in the sport while the morbid get biggers are not known by anyone, often not even known by their own dads, but known by the law enforcement and inmate population.
m.) are busy with recreational drugs and a high caloric food intake which they mostly cannot afford physically
n.) they are super cowards who are hiding behind everyone and behind computers.
o.) they are lazy when it comes to their bodily hygiene, lazy in the gym, lazy at work (if they can hold a job), but not lazy when they can suck off people, be free loaders and post nonsense which is regularly contradictive in and of itself.
p.) followers, talkers and non-doers.
q.) “athletes" who are pursuing further physical and psychological progress by posting "their so relevant experience and vast expertise".
r.) are having the "elixir" of a true life which is among other things spending many, many hours on the getbig board,
s.) lonely, have no friends/fake friends. And their best friends are the narco "men" who deliver them the "stuff of which their dreams are being created with" (=dreams which lead to a nightmare life).
t.) having an unsatisfactory relationship with a boring, unattractive and in the same way sick partner/wife/girlfriend.
u.) desperate, low IQ-ed and attention starving and like to "perform" behind the computer by fabricating "evidence and proof" (=wishful thinking) and then constantly patting themselves on their little scrawny/chubby shoulders by trying to denounce people (functional pros and non dysfunctional get biggers) from their troll life positions.
v.) simple minded psychopaths who also often have deep rooted xenophobia.
x.) obnoxious nobodies who are overloaded with inferiority complexes.
y.) people who like to blame everyone else but themselves for their failure in life.
z.) those suffering narcissistic personality disorder (without having to show for it anything substantial).

I am tired now and "I have to go to get some nubaine in order to train hard."
And then later I will relax by watching my kind of people (on the Jerry Springer show, Maury show) and get some shrooms and get the bong ready. Also I would also like to learn how Brittney Spears last overseas flight to Canada went and I would like also to know what Paris Hilton’s favorite part of the bible is. And I did not like it that Shaq O' Neal did not like the Parthenon (to his understanding it was an Athens, Greece nightclub he did not visit while on a night club tour in there many years ago). Hope the get biggers can shed some light these important and timely issues because the “men” there truly do know everything. So again, for more education (and entertainment) just tune in and get valid info through the get dumbers. "

Nasser - wizard of truth and (at least) three times uncrowned Mr. Olympia

PS. Yes, I do know.
It is hard to hear the truth dudes.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser has spoken - latest statement
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »
thank u david for keeping us updated

and thank u nasser

300lbs w/ abs
uncrowned mr olympia
perfect symmetry
intelligent beyond belief
loves his fans
movie star good looks
wizard of truth
team nasser 08
feel the love generation
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »
Nasser is not only the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived but also the best man, brave, honest, cultured, worldly, absolutely incredible man.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 04:22:27 PM »
Nasser is not only the greatest bodybuilder who ever lived but also the best man, brave, honest, cultured, worldly, absolutely incredible man.
amazing post from an amazing poster
w

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »
excellent statement by huge Nasser , keep it up big guy

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 04:24:56 PM »
When is his book coming out?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 04:29:27 PM »
amazing post from an amazing poster
thank you NW, the funny thing is that the garbage bagged bodied, pumpkin heads that Nasser described in his great letter are some of the same types of people who conspired against him at his many Olympia appearances and gave the title to a clearly inferior bodybuilder like Dorian Yates, i am in awe of Nasser's mental toughness and lack of fear in dealing with these absolutely racist decisions by these so called judges, he is the bravest of the brave.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 04:33:54 PM »
Also, the education level (for instance) of many Canadians (Canadian get biggers) is far more complete and extensive compared with the get biggers from the US.

TRUTH

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »
that picture shows the trap, neck, delt, chest and arm develepment of a TRUE IFBB Champion.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 04:39:29 PM »
So, with all that Nasser feels is wrong with getbig and getbig posters, I find it odd that he clearly spends hours and hours reading what goes on here.  Perhaps he should include himself in his a-z list.  :D

I'm surprised no one has posted a meltdown picture tbh. That said, definitely some truth in Nasser's post. Looks like he has thought long and hard about this place.
O

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »
Nassar. Find something more productive to do with your day. You can never get back the time and energy you have just wasted on getbiggers. :)

Dorian would never waste his time. :)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 04:43:51 PM »
Nassar. Find something more productive to do with your day. You can never get back the time and energy you have just wasted on getbiggers. :)

Dorian would never waste his time. :)
where is dorian the keg these days? my best guess is laying in a gutter somewhere in the red light district of london
w

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 04:44:10 PM »
TRUTH

wow ,Nasser shruging some serious weight there, few can handle that much weight,, big guy all the way

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 04:44:33 PM »
that picture shows the trap, neck, delt, chest and arm develepment of a TRUE IFBB Champion.

Nasser was so genetically gifted that his biceps had peaks even when his arms were extended!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 04:49:32 PM »
Dorian has actually won shows and has a place of his own he can call home.

He's not a middle aged Balkan gypsy with no friends and bridges left to burn.

Deep Tissue Massage

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 04:51:05 PM »

Dorian tore his biceps and didn't try to cover them up with oil because he's a real champ. He shows his scars. He also doesn't sell his used clothes to schmoes. Dorian>Nasser.  8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 04:51:39 PM »

take your tired old shit somewhere else fag rod
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »
So basically Nasser is afraid to post here because he is terrified of getting owned.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 04:52:55 PM »
Dorian tore his biceps and didn't try to cover them up with oil because he's a real champ. He shows his scars. He also doesn't sell his used clothes to schmoes. Dorian>Nasser.  8)
no he just shows up to pro show expos weighing 201 pounds with a black eye. ::)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 04:53:47 PM »
I've seen the picture but didn't know it was real. What's the story behind it?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »
take your tired old shit somewhere else fag rod

He's a gypsy from the border of Albania.  Are you denying this?

Albania is the poorest country in Europe and one of the poorest in the world.

Why?  Because gypsies smell.

His family's no better.

He beats his wife, this was documented.  He has no house, this was documented.  His car sucks, this was documented.  Women hate him, he only has sex with his dog.
Deep Tissue Massage

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »
I've seen the picture but didn't know it was real. What's the story behind it?
he ripped off a promoter and the guy was friends with a UFC fighter who knocked Dorian out while Craig Titus and a few other pros watched.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
That's a pretty shitty move on his part. It's never cool to rip someone off especially when you're as successful as Dorian.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 05:09:53 PM »
Dorian is better than Nasser.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 05:12:05 PM »
Dorian is better than Nasser.
Agreed! Nasshole..Never beat Dorian...