Author Topic: gh ques.  (Read 4483 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: gh ques.
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 07:05:14 AM »
Gh is a great fat burner but I think what people forget is that its also muscle sparing. I find when I diet using GH I can eat more calories and maintain a lot more muscle mass I don’t lose actual muscle weight just body fat.

My last cycle I used 4 GH pharma grade per day with Anabolic. My weight stayed the same but my BF% dropped radically with EASE.

Ive used gh on its own. With a small addition of anabolic it much more effective in all aspects.

AJ - I can add testimony to the permanent change. Since using GH my abdominal  BF is much less than it used to be even when im not lean. I know this because every 3 month I go for readings. Since using GH my abdominal fat reading with the caliper has reduced significantly out of ratio to the rest of my BF reading.  So for example if my chest was 6 and my abdominal was 10 then my chest is now 5 and my abdominal is 5. I carry much more muscle mass off cycle. More vascular with thinner skin. Muscles are rounder and more shaped.

GH has made the biggest single difference to my physique than any other product alone.

ITS THE SHIT!  8)

I've been taking 8 IU spread througout the day on an empty stomach while dieting.  Is this too much to take while dieting?

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 11:34:05 PM »
Bud If I could use 8IU per day I would  :P

Is it the first time your using GH? Whats your weight and stats?

How have your results been so far?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 02:38:29 AM »

that would kill my joints
TEAM Nasser

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 06:48:23 AM »

I used GH for the first time in 1997 and haven't really used it much since.  Back then I only used 2 - 4 IUs per day for fat loss. It worked then and it's working now. But then again, I've never used generic GH.

Recently, I switched into a diet mode and I'm currently at 8 IUs GH and 100 mcg T3 and the fat is coming off quickly.  I never do cardio due to time constraints (3 kids and job).  I really should for health reasons.  But, I just don't need it to lose fat.  I will add Clen soon to finish off the diet.

I weighed the other day and was ~ 215 and approximately 6% bf (calipers) at 6 feet tall.  I am getting very vascular in all areas except my lower back and glutes.  My joints are stiff when I wake up in the morning, but that fades within 30 minutes.  My tendinitis is long gone.

The interesting this is I have gained muscle while dieting and losing fat.  It may have something to do with the timing of my carbs and slin usage.  95% of my carbs are consumed just before, during and after my workout - with insulin.

I workout first thing in the morning and take 20 IU of Humalog as soon as I wake up with a amino, carb, etc. shake and then head to the gym 45 minutes later when the insulin is peaking. 

I drink a similar shake during and after working out and then have a solid meal with carbs (barley) and protein (lean protein + whey) 30-45 minutes later.  The rest of the day's meals are every three hours beginning at 9AM and ending at 9 PM.  Those meals only consist of lean protein, fibrous veggies and EFAs.  Basically zero carb after 7:30 AM. 

My workout day totals are approximately 425g protein, 400g carbs and 75 grams fat ~ 4,000 calories.  Off days calories are 200 less with more fat and less carbs.

The only change I make when trying to grow is I add carbs to the meals from 9 AM to 9 PM and lower the T3 to 25-50 mcg.  It's a very simple diet and it works.

I am currently ramping down to 4 IUs of GH while dieting.  When I get a little leaner I plan to switch to a growth phase and try to capitalize on the rebound effect.  At that point I will ramp back up to 8 IUs and up the calories.

This is probably more info than you wanted, but it is a complete answer.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 07:06:26 AM »
Thanks for writing that all out, there is a lot of good info in there.

8)

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 08:25:32 AM »
Abc thanks for all the information. Did Milo's give you this advice?

I wanted to ask you. How do you find your training after 20 IU slin? I find when I take slin I feel like death I couldnt imagine trying to have a productive work out on slin. I like to train heavy and hard , slin would make me want to take a nap. Are you using the giant set method to training?

Also I hope your using test/ gear with the T3?

The last time I used GH I tried something out. I used 4IU through out. Then for one week I ramped it up to 8 IU to see what effect it had. I know this is short term just wanted to see If it did anything. Made the pumps great and a lot more vascular. No change in weight. I find GH doesnt affect the scale much when taken on it own. What I normally do is start a cycle , 3 - 4 weeks into th cycle I add GH. Once ive added the gh into the cycle my weight shoots up again like It did during the start of the cycle.

The week after I ramped it up to 8IU I bought it back down to 4IU. On the monday I used 6IU Humalog post workout and then 7IU max for the rest of the week only postwork out. My I gained 3kg in that week. My muscles got so full it was awesome.  Normal circumstance I train at 5:30 am . I cant use slin as I find im very sensitive to it. If I take it in the morning my whole day is stuffed I cant function properly at work. If I train in the evenings I can get away with it because I can just chill at home. I can say though in that week I made amazing gains and would do it again. I wont do a cycle now with out GH in it. I cant afford to be on GH all the time so I go on 8-12 weeks at a time then off for 8 weeks. In the 8 week off time I just train high calories and take my supplements. Works great for me.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 09:31:59 AM »
Abc thanks for all the information. Did Milo's give you this advice?

I wanted to ask you. How do you find your training after 20 IU slin? I find when I take slin I feel like death I couldnt imagine trying to have a productive work out on slin. I like to train heavy and hard , slin would make me want to take a nap. Are you using the giant set method to training?

Also I hope your using test/ gear with the T3?

The last time I used GH I tried something out. I used 4IU through out. Then for one week I ramped it up to 8 IU to see what effect it had. I know this is short term just wanted to see If it did anything. Made the pumps great and a lot more vascular. No change in weight. I find GH doesnt affect the scale much when taken on it own. What I normally do is start a cycle , 3 - 4 weeks into th cycle I add GH. Once ive added the gh into the cycle my weight shoots up again like It did during the start of the cycle.

The week after I ramped it up to 8IU I bought it back down to 4IU. On the monday I used 6IU Humalog post workout and then 7IU max for the rest of the week only postwork out. My I gained 3kg in that week. My muscles got so full it was awesome.  Normal circumstance I train at 5:30 am . I cant use slin as I find im very sensitive to it. If I take it in the morning my whole day is stuffed I cant function properly at work. If I train in the evenings I can get away with it because I can just chill at home. I can say though in that week I made amazing gains and would do it again. I wont do a cycle now with out GH in it. I cant afford to be on GH all the time so I go on 8-12 weeks at a time then off for 8 weeks. In the 8 week off time I just train high calories and take my supplements. Works great for me.

Don't worry, I'm taking about 600 mg of Test EW and 500 mg of Deca.  I've actually thought about cutting that down a bit since I'm dieting.  I probably don't need that much to maintain muscle.

Assuming that I take in the proper amount of carbs, Humalog does not make me feel any different than normal.  How many carbs are you taking in PWO?  Are you over eating?  The only times I've ever felt bad is if I eat too little (hypo) or too much PWO (I just feel stuffed) .

Personally, I think the tiredness comes from a large meal with a lot of carbs, not the insulin.  But, that's just me...I may be wrong.

Also, I take the GH throughout the day in between meals on an empty stomach - 2 IUs at a time.  I may try PWO at some point, but I have been given conflicting opinions from people who are very knowledgable on mixing insulin and GH.

And yes, much of my approach is from Milos.

larry33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 11:02:24 PM »
Serious question...anyone notice a level of GH at which it makes the dick grow?  BayGM has said, there are cases where it starts to look like an overcooked hotdog (very gross)..

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 04:40:05 AM »
Serious question...anyone notice a level of GH at which it makes the dick grow?  BayGM has said, there are cases where it starts to look like an overcooked hotdog (very gross)..

Not that I've found, but if you figure it out do let us know.