Author Topic: Turinabol  (Read 2488 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Turinabol
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:40:59 PM »
Anyone ever use and what about dose and results?

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
Re: Turinabol
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 05:57:40 AM »
Great drug, no aromatization (although some estrogenic problems have been noted via a different mechanic in some users) or 5a-reduction, I'd put it between winstrol and anavar as far as effectiveness and muscle hardness.  Dosing is similar to dbol, some gains can be seen with as little as 10-20mg ED, I wouldn't exceed 50mg although some take as high as 100mg I hear.  It is a 17AA, so hepatoxicity can be an issue.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 08:00:42 AM »
I personally love the stuff. If I had to pick only one steroid to take for the rest of my life it would be tbol.

Bump everything RDW said.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 10:52:40 AM »
I would compare to dbol lite! dbol with out the sides, and water. But keep in mind the water can work to your advantage.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »
Simply a magic drug! I have taken it between 30-90 mg per day (and only it at the time) and the results were fantastic...

I'd say it's about the only oral you can run without injectables. I have to say that i did feel a bit "funny" at the beginning of the cycle, but when i added 10 mg nolvadex per day, it was simply MAGIC.

NO SIDES, JUST BIG, HEAVY, HARD, LEAN GAINS...

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it at all...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 08:22:49 PM »
no chance of hairloss w/ tbol?

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 05:48:11 AM »
There is no interaction with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, however androgenic allopecia is still possible with high dosages as with any androgen.  If you don't have a problem with any other drugs you almost assuredly will not with Tbol, however.

strength

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 06:13:18 AM »
I personally love the stuff. If I had to pick only one steroid to take for the rest of my life it would be tbol.

Bump everything RDW said.

Ditto,

I fine gentlemen once gave me a cycle worth.... hmm wonder who that was   ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »
Awesome, thanks guys!  :)

bigdutch

• Getbig I
tbol
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 11:54:13 AM »
I want to try tbol in my next cycle,what should i stack it with and for how long should i run it??

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
Re: tbol
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 04:30:07 AM »
I want to try tbol in my next cycle,what should i stack it with and for how long should i run it??

Just treat it like you would winny or var as far as stacking depending on your goals. It's a similar drug. Being 17aa you don't want to run it longer than 4-6 weeks (I'm sure some do 8 weeks but I wouldn't recommend it).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: tbol
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 08:02:52 AM »
Just treat it like you would winny or var as far as stacking depending on your goals. It's a similar drug. Being 17aa you don't want to run it longer than 4-6 weeks (I'm sure some do 8 weeks but I wouldn't recommend it).

I agree except you could run it for eight weeks depending on how much you were taking.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 03:49:13 PM »
no acne, no hair loss, almost as good as dbol but no water retention.

i wish i could get it, but I am paranoid about LE, so i must stay with my HRT items.. anavar or winny :(
you are gay.