Author Topic: 11-year-old, Gaza: I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish children  (Read 5551 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I guess this kid missed the "indoctrination" campaign from Hamas and ended up getting shelled by the IsraeloFascists:

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Let me see... mother and kids:

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
So you are going to refute my post I assume, or just keep posting disturbing images to create sympathy?

How about my post in the other thread?

Guess it's OK for Palestine to keep anonymously shelling Israeli border cities? Most of these pictures show the results of islamofacists firing rockets into Israel and Israel retaliating. Phone up the Palestinian militants and kindly ask them to stop using civilian positions to stage attacks.

Palestinian militants are well documented in using civilian areas and using children and women as buffers to stop attack.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Nope only arab kids count.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: 11-year-old, Gaza: I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish child
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »
So you are going to refute my post I assume, or just keep posting disturbing images to create sympathy?

How about my post in the other thread?

Guess it's OK for Palestine to keep anonymously shelling Israeli border cities? Most of these pictures show the results of islamofacists firing rockets into Israel and Israel retaliating. Phone up the Palestinian militants and kindly ask them to stop using civilian positions to stage attacks.

Palestinian militants are well documented in using civilian areas and using children and women as buffers to stop attack.

He's not going to refute it. It would destroy his entire argument. He can only bombard us with images of Israel's retaliation AFTER they're attacked and their own people are killed. He has no qualms about Palestinians killing Israelis, thinks it's ok and apparently thinks that Israel should turn a blind eye and let Hamas and other terrorist organizations kill them unimpeded.

Guy is an absolutely dipshit. This thread only proves how stupid he and John Matrix actually are.

They can't refute ANYTHING.

Oil nations made a whopping $562 bn in 2008, strange how they don't do their absolute best to facilitate the development of Palestine with this wealth.

Great, great point. It's pretty widely known that the rest of the Middle East hates Palestine and only uses them as fodder for Jew hate. That's why they turn a blind eye to Gaza. Again, won't be refuted by him.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
So what happens when the Israelis want more of the Palestinian territory? They do this:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x68brr_israeli-crimes-httpfryoutubecomwatc_news

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Slapper, you look a right twat in this thread mate...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
This is what they do when you insult the Israeli army:

Shot in head.

Notice the large amount of arms the Palestinians were carrying.

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: 11-year-old, Gaza: I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish child
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 12:54:57 PM »
Another thread successfully derailed by the Muslim apologists. I like how he completely ignores the fact Hamas and co. are training children year olds to kill Jews.

Why is it that every apologist on here has a GED as their highest level of education? It really shows in all of their posts.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Israeli army killing a Reuters cameraman:

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Slapper, losing major credibility here.

Your obvious meltdown shows that you're just not in a position to debate this are you?

Weak, weak, weak...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 01:09:23 PM »
Slapper, how badly does it sting knowing that 3/4 of YOUR moslem brethren have failed spectacularly in trying to kill the Jews twice now. Not only did you absolutely fail, your people lost land in the process. Not only that, you STILL can't destroy a country of 7 million people. 1 billion of your kind that want to live in the stone ages. Hilarious stuff.

Monthly Jihad Report
 July 2008
Jihad Attacks:    

Countries:    

Religions:    

Dead Bodies:    

Critically Injured:    

Feel free to show me the monthly "Jewish and Christian Jihad" Report.

Slapper, losing major credibility here.

Your obvious meltdown shows that you're just not in a position to debate this are you?

Weak, weak, weak...

He's a child and a Muslim.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
When all else fails, you just blindfold the Palestinian and you just shoot him:

Shot point-blank.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Hasidic Jews threatening Christian pilgrims (calling them "nazis") and chanting "we killed Jesus and we're proud of it":

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 01:17:04 PM »
Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Jihad

A new black and white rodent has appeared on Palestinian television, and it's not the Mickey Mouse you're used to. This one teaches children about AK-47s and Jihad on behalf of the Islamist group Hamas.
Update: On Wednesday, after this story went live, the Palestinian Information Minister Mustafa Barghouti announced that the Hamas-affiliated television station al-Aqsa TV had complied with a government request to pull the show "Tomorrow's Pioneers" for "review." He said the use of a cartoon character to urge Palestinian children to fight Israel and work toward world Islamic domination was a "mistaken approach."

A Jihadist Mickey Mouse shows children how to hold an AK-47.
Zoom
YouTube

A Jihadist Mickey Mouse shows children how to hold an AK-47.
If one were to choose the imaginary creature most responsible for the rise of the Disney empire, Mickey Mouse would have to be high on the list. Now, the Palestinian militants at Hamas are hoping the dancing and singing mouse will be able to do the same for Islamist holy war.

A children's show which airs each Friday on al-Aqsa television, a station run by Hamas which broadcasts in the Palestinian Territories, now employs a singing, squeaking, dancing mouse named Farfour to connect with young viewers. But despite having a name that means "butterfly," Farfour is clearly a Mickey Mouse rip-off. The only difference being that this rodent is doing his best to transform show viewers into rifle-toting Islamist Mouseketeers.

"The people firmly stand, singing this to you. ... Its answer is an AK-47. We who do not know fear, we are the predators of the forest," Farfour squeaks in one episode while miming the throwing of a grenade and the shooting of a rifle. In another, his mousey voice warns: "Oh Jerusalem we are coming. Oh Jerusalem, it is the time of death. Oh Jerusalem, we will never surrender to the enemy, and we will never be humiliated. It is beloved Palestine that taught us what to be. And taught us to be soldiers of the Lord."

The show, called "Tomorrow's Pioneers," is hosted by a little girl named Saraa -- wrapped in a headscarf -- who does her part to indoctrinate her viewers, saying in one episode that "I remind you that al-Aqsa and the prisoners are a responsibility on our shoulders, and Allah will ask us on Resurrection Day what we gave for their sake."

Israel has reacted strongly to the show. An Israeli group which monitors Palestinian television, Palestinian Media Watch, told the AP that the Mickey clone "takes every opportunity to indoctrinate young viewers with teachings of Islamic supremacy, hatred of Israel and the US, and support of 'resistance,' the Palestinian euphemism for terror."

An official in Prime Minister Olmert's office, David Baker, told the Associated Press: "There is nothing comic about inciting young generations of Palestinians to hate Israelis."

Aside from the dancing mouse, though, it's hard to imagine the show being particularly attractive to young viewers. Hostess Saraa doesn't skimp on the political indoctrination, and the mouse frequently admonishes viewers to observe their religious duties, like praying five times a day, as a "cornerstone" for Islamic world domination.

Ironically, though, children who watch "Tomorrow's Pioneers" might learn to rattle off the names of world leaders better than those who grew up with the real Mickey. "We will win, Bush!" Farfur squeaks at one point. "We will win, Condoleezza! We will win, Olmert! We will win Sharon!" Farfur pauses after mentioning the former Israeli prime minister who has been in a coma for over a year. "Ah, Sharon is dead," he says.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Hasidic Jews threatening Christian pilgrims (calling them "nazis") and chanting "we killed Jesus and we're proud of it":

Strangely off topic and irrelevant. Obviously have some inherit demonisation of Jews.

Are you OK buddy? Your behaviour is worrying :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
This one is from the 80s, so the quality is not good at all. Notice two of the Israel soldiers twinting the Palestinian's arm trying to break it and then hitting it with a rock:

Appalling

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 01:30:17 PM »
This one is from the 80s, so the quality is not good at all. Notice two of the Israel soldiers twinting the Palestinian's arm trying to break it and then hitting it with a rock:

Appalling

As appalling as a Lebanese man bashing a four year old child's head in with a rifle butt after making her watch him shoot her father and then being celebrated by a whole nation for doing it? STFU.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: 11-year-old in Gaza: " I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish c
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2008, 01:32:18 PM »
Find one post where I said the Israeli's never did anything wrong. I never made that claim, Muslim. Put your account on the line. If you can find one post of me saying that, I'll delete my account. If not, delete yours.

Funny how you completely refuse to refute any points made on this forum about Islamism and continue the Jew bashing. It's alright dude, we get it. You're a Muslim and want the Palestinian home land returned.

You seem to think I give a shit about Israel. No. I don't think that terrorism and continuous violence directed at civilians is the way to get your state back. Which isn't their state anymore. They have no claim to it.

Let's see. An Israeli air strike killed some kids. Meanwhile, a host of Palestinian suicide bombings and other attacks have killed how many Israeli kids now? Quite a few. How was that guy who bashed a 4 year old girl's head in with a rifle treated upon his release? He was celebrated and cheered for. He's idolized for bashing a 4 year old child's head in with a rifle because she happened to be born Jewish.

What about the guy who went into the synagogue or school or whatever it's called last year and killed seven students? Again, idolized. Palestinians were firing their rifles in the air cheering the fact that children were killed. They're apes. But hey, you don't care about that because they're Jews.

This year alone over 2,000 rockets and mortars were fired at the civilian town of Sderot. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for any group of people like that. Islam is a disease that contributes nothing to this planet but violence, hatred and sheer brutality. Sorry Moslem, just the way it is.

When the Gazans decide to stop carrying out terrorist attacks, idolizing terrorism, and targeting civilians while crying about how bad they're treated, then I'll maybe give a shit about them. As it stands, they refuse to.

Why is it that the Fatah controlled areas of Palestine are doing pretty well right now? Oh, that's right. Because they stopped blowing shit up and killing civilians.  ::)

I just destroyed your hypocritical argument by the way.

oh brother, all you do is write out lengthy essays calling me a 'Muslim' despite my asserting in almost every post on this subject my negative feelings towards Islam. you then post millions of accounts of palestinian actions against israel when one can simply post a similar list for israeli crimes/injustices against the local people they forcefully displaced. bottom line is you seem to think the whole event is one sided, when it is clearly not. you refuse to even acknowledge the other side of the equation and then in all your defensive jewish-summoned rage for daring to take an objective unbiased look at the other side simply resort to calling me a 'Muslim', hahaha.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Palestian kid used as human shield:

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Slapper, you look a right twat in this thread mate...
no, you and the others do for turning a blind eye to the other side of the equation simply because you hate one side so much. a level headed, intelligent unbiased person can see that the same shit goes on on both sides, so stop making it seem like israel is just the poor innocent victim in all of this.

all you have to do is simply acknowledge the other side of it too and you will sound more credible.

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: 11-year-old in Gaza: " I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish c
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2008, 01:36:35 PM »
oh brother, all you do is write out lengthy essays calling me a 'Muslim' despite my asserting in almost every post on this subject my negative feelings towards Islam. you then post millions of accounts of palestinian actions against israel when one can simply post a similar list for israeli crimes/injustices against the local people they forcefully displaced. bottom line is you seem to think the whole event is one sided, when it is clearly not. you refuse to even acknowledge the other side of the equation and then in all your defensive jewish-summoned rage for daring to take an objective unbiased look at the other side simply resort to calling me a 'Muslim', hahaha.

Oh brother, you didn't bother refuting any point I made....again. Seems to be the modus operandi of the Muslim apologists on here who refuse to look at anything objectively and instead need to spin, embellish and flat out lie to try to prove their agenda.

Again, find me one post where I said it's one sided and I'll delete my account. If not, delete yours. You won't because you know you're just flat out lying here. Give it up, closet muslim. This propaganda bullshit of you and your crew is old and quite frankly, very tired.

You going to be a little chicken shit bitch (like your Muslim buddies who kill women and children with bombs) and not take up my challenge?

Funny how you cry about objective posting when anyone can see the flat out lies and bias in your apologist propaganda. Sorry that your GED can't help you spin stories properly. And sorry that I won't rally behind a religion that advocates the killing of civilians to spread said religion. ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
This video is a must!

Israel