Author Topic: 11-year-old, Gaza: I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish children  (Read 5556 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
See: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127406

Good old indoctrination at work!

Gaza is a lost cause. Unless something radical happens this problem will exist for at least another 2 generations due to social inertia.

Islam - a religion of peace folks! ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Any other source besides Israeli media?

Decker

• Getbig V
What's the controversy?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict
http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=N09&q=palestinian+children&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=4&ct=title

The controversy is that I disagree with indoctrinating children this way.

Zionist media, fake story, Muslims are ALL good and peaceful, they DESERVE that land, never launch rockets or mortars at civilians, don't smash children's heads in with rifle butts, Christians did the same shit 1500 years ago, yahta yahta. I just saved us 5 pages of bullshit by summing up Slapper's arguments.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Zionist media, fake story, Muslims are ALL good and peaceful, they DESERVE that land, never launch rockets or mortars at civilians, don't smash children's heads in with rifle butts, Christians did the same shit 1500 years ago, yahta yahta. I just saved us 5 pages of bullshit by summing up Slapper's arguments.

Cheers man, saves us all the time of listening to total apologetic drivel.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict
http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=N09&q=palestinian+children&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=4&ct=title

The controversy is that I disagree with indoctrinating children this way.

First of all, this is how retarded you are: First you post a link to Wikipedia that refutes what you're trying to insinuate: "The participation of children in Palestinian militant and terrorist actions has been widely condemned by international organisations and Palestinian groups[...]". This is from your own paste up, which you do not even care to look at and present it as YOUR fact. Not only that, I presume your next point will be to insinuate that Hamas won the election by an ample majority hence all Palestinians want their kids dead. But of course, Palestinians are animals.

The second link is to a google news summary page that shows the very same news bit you had initially quoted, which is an Israeli media outlet. Do you even have anything that resembles or even quotes a Palestinian media outlet?

That is what you call making a FAIR and NEUTRAL case my friend.

Your hateful posts just keep getting better and better every day.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
This is what the Israeli army does in the name of all Israelis:

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
This is what the Israeli army does to a child that was trying to scape from them (as you can see the explosives belt on him or the sting missile he was carrying duly called for such forceful measures on the part of the Israeli soldiers):

If you're so worried about Palestinian parents, or Hamas, trying to indoctrinate their kids into killing Israeli civilians, try the Israeli army first, 'casue they're doing a heck of a job creating terrorists by the pound.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Google "Israeli attrocities" and then YOU TELL ME THAT THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE EVIL ONES.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Not convinced?

Israeli attack on just one house, in which, allegedly, there were terrorists hiding and just happened to be a regular house without anyone in there but these kids and two grandparents:

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
i agree islam is NOT a religion of peace but in the case of the palestinians i dont blame them one bit. its funny how biased BF is, running off the usual 'the poor innocent israelis never did or do anything wrong, its all one-sided' crap ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: 11-year-old in Gaza: " I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish c
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »
i agree islam is NOT a religion of peace but in the case of the palestinians i dont blame them one bit. its funny how biased BF is, running off the usual 'the poor innocent israelis never did or do anything wrong, its all one-sided' crap ::)

Find one post where I said the Israeli's never did anything wrong. I never made that claim, Muslim. Put your account on the line. If you can find one post of me saying that, I'll delete my account. If not, delete yours.

Funny how you completely refuse to refute any points made on this forum about Islamism and continue the Jew bashing. It's alright dude, we get it. You're a Muslim and want the Palestinian home land returned.

You seem to think I give a shit about Israel. No. I don't think that terrorism and continuous violence directed at civilians is the way to get your state back. Which isn't their state anymore. They have no claim to it.

Let's see. An Israeli air strike killed some kids. Meanwhile, a host of Palestinian suicide bombings and other attacks have killed how many Israeli kids now? Quite a few. How was that guy who bashed a 4 year old girl's head in with a rifle treated upon his release? He was celebrated and cheered for. He's idolized for bashing a 4 year old child's head in with a rifle because she happened to be born Jewish.

What about the guy who went into the synagogue or school or whatever it's called last year and killed seven students? Again, idolized. Palestinians were firing their rifles in the air cheering the fact that children were killed. They're apes. But hey, you don't care about that because they're Jews.

This year alone over 2,000 rockets and mortars were fired at the civilian town of Sderot. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for any group of people like that. Islam is a disease that contributes nothing to this planet but violence, hatred and sheer brutality. Sorry Moslem, just the way it is.

When the Gazans decide to stop carrying out terrorist attacks, idolizing terrorism, and targeting civilians while crying about how bad they're treated, then I'll maybe give a shit about them. As it stands, they refuse to.

Why is it that the Fatah controlled areas of Palestine are doing pretty well right now? Oh, that's right. Because they stopped blowing shit up and killing civilians.  ::)

I just destroyed your hypocritical argument by the way.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
OK, I see. All we ask is for it to be come kind of neutrality in the Israelo-Palestinian conflict and some call it "Jew-bashing". Some people really know how to win the hearts and minds of other people.

I've always said that what is right is right here, in Indochina or Yakutia. Just because it's YOUR people who's carrying out the atrocities it does not make it any less atrocious. And everyone should understand that.

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: 11-year-old in Gaza: " I am learning how to fight the Jews and kill Jewish c
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 12:16:56 PM »
OK, I see. All we ask is for it to be come kind of neutrality in the Israelo-Palestinian conflict and some call it "Jew-bashing". Some people really know how to win the hearts and minds of other people.

I've always said that what is right is right here, in Indochina or Yakutia. Just because it's YOUR people who's carrying out the atrocities it does not make it any less atrocious. And everyone should understand that.

How is it MY people, dipshit? I was born in America and raised Catholic. You trying to attack me by saying it's MY people is hilarious. Sorry that you can't look at any of these issues objectively and need to revert to spin tactics and insults to try to prove your invalid points. This is just like every other topic you post in, full of bullshit and lies.

Look at it objectively and maybe someone will take something you say seriously. As it stands, you have yet to refute ANY points made on any topics on here. Give it a rest. Your GED is really showing here. Do us a favor and shut up, Muslim. It's old.

Both sides carry out atrocities. Only Muslims do it a lot more. You refuse to acknowledge the Muslim atrocities and instead choose to blame everything on Jews. Give it up, you're a hypocrite AND an idiot. Muslims can do no wrong in your eyes, be it with Israel, Afghanistan, Jordan, Sudan or wherever. You and the rest of them are God's people. You're innocent. You fight in the name of God.

We get it with you. You and your Muslim brethren can do no wrong. It's ok for you to kill whoever you feel like because Muslims AND Christians did it 1200 years ago. It's justified bro, we get it. You've got a free pass to kill who you want because your people and others did it a millennium ago. Got it.

Don't like someone saying something under the lines of free speech? Kill them. Not born Muslim? Kill them. Shia instead of Sunni? Kill them. Discuss something diplomatically without trying to kill civilians? Nope. Blow up more women and children!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Thats it dude, keep cheering for the muderous thugs.......how many Jewish suicide bombers have there been. Um...none.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 12:21:17 PM »
List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months
Date    Country    City    Killed    Injured    Description
9/1/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A 61-year-old man is shot to death by militant Muslims while driving home.
9/1/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    A Buddhist woman is among two people murdered in separate shooting attacks by Muslim radicals.
9/1/2008    Philippines    Digos    5    32    Islamic bombers are suspected in a blast that rips nails through a passenger bus, leaving five dead.
9/1/2008    Afghanistan    Kunduz    1    0    A civilian is blown to bits by a suicide bomber.
9/1/2008    Pakistan    Kohat    7    0    Religious extremists take out seven security personnel in a surprise ambush.
8/30/2008    Philippines    Sulu    4    10    Four local soldiers are killed in a brutal ambush by Islamic extremists.
8/30/2008    Chechnya    Vedeno    2    11    A Fedayeen suicide attack is one of two bombings that leave two people dead.
8/30/2008    Iraq    Iskandariya    2    0    Two civilians are murdered by Jihadis, one of whom is decapitated.
8/30/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    0    A civilian and a cop are murdered by Mujahideen in separate attacks.
8/30/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    19    70    Nineteen tribesman are killed in a series of Taliban suicide attacks and ambushes.
8/30/2008    Iraq    al-Ahbash    4    0    A husband, wife and their two children are slaughtered in their home by al-Qaeda militants.
8/29/2008    Algeria    Batna    7    14    Islamic fundamentalists kill seven Algerians in a highway attack.
8/29/2008    Dagestan    Makhachkala    1    0    A local cop is gunned down by Islamic militants.
8/29/2008    Pakistan    Kohat Tunnel    5    37    Fedayeen suicide car bombers murder five innocents.
8/29/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    A civilian is killed during an attack by Islamic militia.
8/29/2008    Somalia    Kismayo    2    1    Two brothers are gunned down by armed Islamists.
8/28/2008    Lebanon    Sejoud    1    0    Hezbollah gunmen fire on a helicoptor, killing a Lebanese officer.
8/28/2008    Pakistan    Koza Bandai    1    0    The Taliban abduct and murder a civilian.
8/28/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    0    Two civilians are beheaded by religious radicals.
8/28/2008    China    Xinjiang    2    7    Knife-wielding Muslims set upon a group of police, stabbing at least two to death.
8/28/2008    Pakistan    Bannu    10    16    Islamic bombers target a bus carrying prisoners, leaving at least ten dead.
8/28/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    2    0    A man and his wife are gunned down by Islamic terrorists.
8/27/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    A young man and woman are shot to death in separate attacks by radical Islamists.
8/27/2008    Afghanistan    Nangarhar    1    0    A Japanese humanitarian worker on an irrigation project is kidnapped and murdered by the Taliban.
8/27/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A 51-year-old electrical worker is shot to death by Mujahid.
8/27/2008    Pakistan    Wana    2    11    A Taliban ambush leaves two local soldiers dead.
8/27/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    2    0    Two civilians are killed in a sudden attack by Islamic militia.
8/27/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    Muslim gunmen murder a government social worker.
8/27/2008    India    Jammu    6    0    Lashkar-e-Toiba shoot six civilians to death, including a cab driver and his passengers.
8/26/2008    Pakistan    Islamabad    8    20    Sunni radicals manage to kill eight patrons at a cafe with a planted bomb.
8/26/2008    Somalia    Baidoa    2    1    Two people are killed in a Mujahideen grenade attack on their home.
8/26/2008    India    Kupwara    1    1    A local soldier is shot to death in an ambush by Islamic militants.
8/26/2008    Iraq    Mandali    5    0    A family of five is taken out by Jihadi roadside bombers as they are traveling to a religious shrine.
8/26/2008    Iraq    Jalawla    28    45    A suicide bomber calmly walks up and murders over twenty-five police recruits waiting outside a station.
8/25/2008    Sudan    Darfur    32    135    Women and children are among the thirty-two bodies counted following a government attack on a civilian refugee camp.
8/25/2008    Iraq    Mussayab    1    2    Jihadis kill a soldier's daughter and injure his two sons with a bomb near his home.
8/25/2008    Pakistan    Swat    10    2    Ten occupants of a home are killed when Talibanis fire rockets into it.
8/25/2008    Pakistan    Shakardara    2    0    Two tribesmen are killed and several girls schools are blown up during a rampage by Islamic hardliners.
8/24/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    30    42    Thirty people attending a celebration are blown apart by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
8/24/2008    Pakistan    Matta    4    0    Islamists kidnap and bind four civilians, then shoot them to death.
8/24/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    9    32    Nine civilians are murdered in three separate Jihad bombings.
8/23/2008    Iraq    Kirkuk    5    8    Five people are killed when Fedayeen suicide bombers strike an auto dealership.
8/23/2008    Pakstan    Swat    15    23    A Holy Warrior sends over a dozen innocents to Allah with a car bomb.
8/23/2008    Chechnya    Agishty    2    2    Jihad warriors take out two Russians with a roadside bomb.
8/23/2008    Pakistan    North Waziristan    2    0    Two civilians are kidnapped and shot to death by Sunni radicals.
8/23/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    4    7    Four people are killed in a sectarian clash.
8/23/2008    Pakistan    Abuha    2    4    Two people are killed when Islamists detonate a bomb at an intersection.
8/22/2008    Pakistan    NWFP    2    14    Two security force personnel are killed when Mujahideen attack their vehicle with a grenade.
8/22/2008    India    Ganderbal    1    1    A local soldier is shot to death by Islamic militants while standing guard.
8/22/2008    Pakistan    Peshawar    1    2    Taliban militants fire rockets into a police station, killing one officer.
8/21/2008    Pakistan    Kohat    1    0    Muslim radicals on motorcycles gun down a young soldier.
8/21/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    2    17    A journalist is among two people murdered by Muslim car bombers.
8/21/2008    Pakistan    Swat    5    1    Five civilians are brutally gunned down in two Taliban drive-bys.
8/21/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    6    11    Six civilians are killed during two separate attacks by Islamic militia.
8/21/2008    Iraq    Mosul    1    0    A civilian is abducted and beheaded by suspected fundamentalists.
8/21/2008    Pakistan    Wah    78    67    Over seventy innocents are slaughtered by twin Fedayeen suicide bombers outside a factory.
8/20/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    7    6    Seven civilians are murdered by Islamic terrorists in various attacks, including a woman and a player on a soccer field.
8/20/2008    Pakistan    Sargodha    1    0    Two brothers kill their grown sister with knives over suspicions that she is engaging in unauthorized sex.
8/20/2008    Pakistan    Peshawar    2    0    Jaish-i-Islami shoot two accused prostitutes to death, then mutilate their faces with knives.
8/20/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    4    7    Four civilians are killed during an ambush by Islamic hardliners.
8/20/2008    Algeria    Bouira    12    38    Islamic fundamentalists murder a dozen civilians with two bomb attacks, one on a hotel.
8/20/2008    Somalia    Kismayo    9    22    Al Shabaab Islamists attack a town, killing at least nine civilians.
8/19/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    35    0    Thirty-five victims of Sunni terrorists are found bound and executed in two mass graves.
8/19/2008    Algeria    Issers    43    38    An Islamic fundamentalist drives a car packed with explosives into a police school. Over forty are killed in the carnage.
8/19/2008    Pakistan    Dera Ismail Khan    30    32    A man walks into a hospital, yells "Allah Akbar," then detonates, slaughtering over thirty innocents.
8/19/2008    Afghanistan    Khost    2    0    Two civilians are killed in attacks by Sunni suicide bombers.
8/19/2008    Afghanistan    Surobi    10    21    Ten French soldiers are brutally ambushed and killed. Four were murdered in captivity.
8/18/2008    Iraq    Ramadi    5    7    Five Iraqis are taken down by a Fedayeen car bomber.
8/18/2008    Afghanistan    Khost    10    13    Ten civilians are murdered by a suicide bomber along a city street. The victims are described as "poor laborers."
8/18/2008    Somalia    Doblai    2    2    Fundamentalists hurl a grenade into a meeting place used by a sect, killing two people.
8/18/2008    Philippines    Mindanao    49    50    Forty-nine Christian villagers are shot or hacked to death by Moro Islamists rampaging through three towns.
8/18/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    1    1    Radicals gun down a cleric. His wife is also shot in the attack.
8/18/2008    Pakistan    Kari Wala    1    0    A young woman is murdered by her cousins for having sex with a man she loved.
8/18/2008    Pakistan    Swat    1    0    A civilian is shot to death by Mujahideen.
8/17/2008    Afghanistan    Helmand    3    4    A woman and two small children are killed when Mujahideen use them as human shields.
8/17/2008    Philippines    Lanao del Sur    7    11    Moro Islamists ambush a logistics transport, killing seven riders.
8/17/2008    Somalia    Dinsoor    2    0    Two humanitarian workers are murdered by hardline Islamists.
8/17/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    15    29    An al-Qaeda suicide bomber on a motorcycle attacks a crowd outside a Sunni mosque, killing at least fifteen innocents.
8/17/2008    Azerbaijan    Baku    2    8    Islamic extremists are thought responsible for hurling a grenade into a mosque.
8/16/2008    Pakistan    Shawaal    1    0    A 40-year-old man is beheaded by religious radicals.
8/16/2008    Afghanistan    Logar    1    0    A drum player is shot to death by Islamic hardliners.
8/16/2008    Pakistan    Hayatabad    1    0    A prominent Shia leader is shot to death outside his home by Sunni militants.
8/16/2008    India    Kishtwar    1    0    Mujahideen abduct and murder a civilian.
8/16/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    10    0    Ten Afghans are blown up by religious extremists in a roadside attack.
8/16/2008    Philippines    Panamao    2    0    Two off-duty soldiers are brutally murdered by Abu Sayyaf after being stranded by a broken motorcycle.
8/16/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    6    11    Six more Shia pilgrims are murdered by Sunni bombers in an attack on their minibus.
8/15/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    5    0    Islamic militia kill five people with a roadside bomb along a city street.
8/15/2008    Iraq    Balad    9    48    Sunnis detonate a bomb on a bus carrying Shiite pilgrims, killing nine.
8/14/2008    Algeria    Jijel    2    0    An army officer and his driver are killed by Islamic fundamentalists in their car. A separate bombing kills one other person.
8/14/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    0    A woman and a boy are killed when Islamists fire on security forces in a populated area.
8/14/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    1    2    An 8-year-old girl is killed by Islamic bomber, who also wound her mother and sister.
8/14/2008    Pakistan    Swat    1    0    A civilian is abducted and riddled with bullets by Sunni militants.
8/14/2008    Iraq    Karbala    18    75    An al-Qaeda female suicide bomber strikes a group of Shiite pilgrims, slaughtering at least eighteen.
8/14/2008    Pakistan    Umari    1    0    A pro-government tribesman is shot to death by the Taliban
8/13/2008    Afghanistan    Logar    4    0    Three female humanitarian workers and their driver are brutally shot to death at point blank range by Holy Warriors.
8/13/2008    Algeria    Bouira    1    0    A local guard is killed by a bomb planted by Islamic fundamentalists.
8/13/2008    Afghanistan    Helmand    5    4    Taliban bombers murder five local police.
8/13/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    19    Islamists gun down a 26-year-old man, then plant a bomb to catch first responders.
8/13/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    2    A 57-year-old man is killed, and his family injured, when Mujahideen toss a grenade into his home.
8/13/2008    Lebanon    Tripoli    18    45    Eighteen people at a bus stop are blown to bits by Islamic bombers.
8/13/2008    Iraq    Mosul    3    15    Islamic bombers kill three Iraqis at an intersection.
8/13/2008    Iraq    Qayara    2    10    Two patrons are killed when Jihadis set off a car bomb at a market.
8/13/2008    Iraq    Khan Bani Saad    1    2    A local woman is taken out by Mujahideen bombers.
8/13/2008    Pakistan    Kirri    1    5    Baitullah Mehsud terrorists ambush a group of local soldiers, killing one.
8/13/2008    Pakistan    Bajaur    1    0    A doctor is killed while being held as a human shield by Mujahideen.
8/13/2008    India    Kishtwar    1    0    A civilian is shot to death by Muslim militants outside his home.
8/13/2008    Pakistan    Lahore    9    35    Islamists bomb an independence day celebration, killing at least nine innocents.
8/12/2008    Iraq    Ramadi    6    0    A woman and three children are among six family members shot to death by the Religion of Peace.
8/12/2008    Philippines    Basilan    4    0    At least four Catholic civilians are killed when Moro Islamists strafe their homes with gunfire.
8/12/2008    Germany    Ruesselsheim    1    0    A 55-year-old woman is shot to death in an honor attack involving two Muslim groups.
8/12/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    3    1    Two small children and their father are brutally gunned down by radical Muslims while out on a family trip.
8/12/2008    Pakistan    Peshawar    13    11    A child is among thirteen people killed when Sunni bombers target a minibus.
8/12/2008    China    Xinjiang    3    0    Three security guards are stabbed to death by Muslim militants.
8/12/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    2    10    A female suicide bomber takes out two Iraqis.
8/11/2008    Iraq    Wajihiya    5    3    Five women field laborers are slain by Jihad bombers while walking to work.
8/11/2008    Philippines    Basilan    2    12    Two civilians are killed when Moro Islamists storm a village.
8/11/2008    Pakistan    Bajaur    2    0    Islamists capture and then cut the heads off of two civilians.
8/11/2008    Afghanistan    Uruzgan    6    3    A child is among a half dozen civilians killed while being used as human shields by Holy Warriors.
8/11/2008    Afghanistan    Kabul    3    12    Three Afghan civilians are blown apart by a suicide car bomber.
8/11/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    4    16    A female suicide bomber takes out four Iraqis.
8/11/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    8    0    Holy Warriors kill eight soldiers in a brutal ambush.
8/11/2008    Iran    Saravan    2    0    A Sunni group called 'soldiers of Allah' kidnaps and executes two security guards.
8/10/2008    China    Xinjiang    8    4    Eight people are killed in a series of suicide bomb attacks by Muslim militants.
8/10/2008    Philippines    Midsayap    3    0    Moro Islamist snipers take out three local soldiers.
8/10/2008    Iraq    Khanaqin    3    25    Fedayeen bombers blow themselves up in a minibus along a city street, killing three innocent bystanders.
8/10/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    5    3    A group of migrant laborers is blown up by Taliban bombers. Five are killed.
8/10/2008    Pakistan    South Waziristan    1    0    An elderly man is shot to death by Islamic terrorists.
8/10/2008    Iraq    Tarmiyah    4    21    Four locals are taken out in a suicide bombing.
8/10/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    9    46    Jihad bombers murder nine Iraqis in three attacks.
8/10/2008    Saudi Arabia    Riyadh    1    0    A 26-year-old woman has her tongue cut out, then is set on fire by her father (a moral policeman) for converting to Christianity.
8/10/2008    Pakistan    Hangu    1    0    Taliban hardliners are suspected in the shooting death of a local cop.
8/10/2008    Algeria    Tigzirt    3    0    Islamic fundamentalists blow up a police station, killing three officers.
8/10/2008    Algeria    Zemmouri    8    19    Eight Algerians are killed by a suicide bomber.
8/10/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    10    24    A second day of Sunni-Shia sectarian violence leaves ten people dead.
8/9/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    16    0    An al-Qaeda mass grave is discovered. Five women are among the sixteen victims tortured and murdered.
8/9/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    1    2    Fundamentalists shoot at a swimming pool manager, injuring him but killing one of his sons.
8/9/2008    Algeria    Zemmouri    8    8    A suicide bomber takes out eight Algerians along a city street.
8/9/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    16    25    Sunnis and Shia settle their sectarian differences with gunfire, leaving sixteen dead.
8/9/2008    Pakistan    Swat    8    15    Eight local cops are shot to death inside their station by Islamic radicals.
8/9/2008    Nigeria    Kano    1    0    A 50-year-old man is beaten to death by a Muslim mob for alleged blasphemy.
8/9/2008    Somalia    Alamada    4    2    Three civilians and a local cop are murdered in a grenade attack by Islamic militia.
8/8/2008    Iraq    Tal Afar    25    74    Jihadis bomb a marketplace, slaughtering over twenty Iraqis.
8/8/2008    Afghanistan    Paktika    5    0    Five local cops are murdered by Islamic bombers.
8/8/2008    Afghanistan    Kunar    1    2    A child is killed in a Taliban ambush.
8/8/2008    Pakistan    Bajaur    3    0    Three civilians are murdered by the Taliban - two by beheading.
8/8/2008    Pakistan    Sadeeqabad    22    0    Twenty-two soldiers, some wounded, are riddled with bullets after being captured by Mujahideen.
8/8/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    A 60-year-old Buddhist is beheaded by Islam's Holy Warriors.
8/8/2008    Thailand    Yala    2    0    A fruit trader having dinner with his wife is among two people shot to death by Muslim terrorists in separate attacks.
8/7/2008    Iraq    Mosul    4    6    Terrorists plant a bomb on a corpse, luring four investigators to their deaths.
8/7/2008    Phillipines    Zamboanga    2    1    A 16-year-old and his father are shot to death by suspected Abu Sayyaf militants.
8/7/2008    Pakistan    Swat    4    0    Fundamentalists burn down a girls school then shoot three people to death and behead another.
8/7/2008    Pakistan    Shahdara    2    0    Two sisters in their 20s are murdered by their brother over suspicions of 'illicit' relations with local men.
8/6/2008    Iraq    Baquba    16    0    Sixteen men kidnapped by Sunni extremists are found bound and executed.
8/6/2008    Thailand    Yala    0    1    A school principal is shot multiple times by Shahid while on his way home.
8/6/2008    Iraq    Mosul    1    11    A suicide bomber kills a civilian and injures eleven more.
8/6/2008    Pakistan    Swat    2    15    Islamic militants burn down several girls schools and kill two people, including a child, in separate attacks.
8/6/2008    Pakistan    Tirah    4    12    Fighting breaks out between Islamic fundamentalist groups, leaving four dead.
8/6/2008    Somalia    Lafoole    1    0    Islamic radicals gun down the head of an orphanage.
8/6/2008    Afghanistan    Lashkar Gah    7    2    Religious extremists attack a police post, killing seven local officers.
8/5/2008    Philippines    Aleosan    1    0    One person is killed when Moro Islamic terrorists storm a sugar plantation.
8/5/2008    Pakistan    Mughli    1    0    A mother of two is hacked to death with an axe by her cousin who objected to a suspected affair.
8/5/2008    Ingushetia    Nazran    2    4    Muslim hardliners take down two local cops in separate Kalashnikov attacks.
8/5/2008    Iraq    Basra    1    0    Fundamentalists shoot a barber to death for shaving beards.
8/5/2008    Iraq    Kirkuk    3    0    al-Qaeda militants slit the throats of three Iraqis.
8/4/2008    China    Xinjiang    16    16    Islamists stage a brutal grenade attack on a group of police, killing sixteen.
8/4/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    2    15    Jihadis manage to kill two civilians with a roadside bomb.
8/3/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    20    47    Twenty civilians, mostly women streetsweepers, are blown to bits by a massive bomb planted by Islamists.
8/3/2008    Algeria    Kabylie    0    25    Twenty-five people are injured in a suicide blast.
8/3/2008    Afghanistan    Helmand    1    0    Islamic extremists gun down a local judge.
8/3/2008    Iraq    Latifiyah    6    13    Six civilians are killed by a Jihad roadside blast.
8/3/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    12    22    Islamic terrorists manage to kill a dozen Iraqis with a truck bomb.
8/3/2008    Afghanistan    Ghazni    4    0    Religious extremists storm a police post, killing four officers.
8/3/2008    Afghanistan    Gardiz    3    0    Three civilians are murdered by Taliban militants.
8/3/2008    Pakistan    Temargara    2    2    Two government tax collectors are shot to death by Sharia-minded militants.
8/3/2008    Pakistan    Bajaur    1    0    A civilian is shot to death by Sunni extremists.
8/3/2008    Sudan    Nyala    6    28    Janjaweed militia ambush a civilian convoy, killing six people.
8/3/2008    Afghanistan    Paktika    0    0    Two clerics are killed while trying to assemble a suicide vest in their mosque.
8/2/2008    Pal. Auth.    Gaza    1    16    A young boy is killed in fighting between the Muslim terror groups, Hamas and Fatah.
8/2/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A 29-year-old civilian is shot to death while riding a motorcycle.
8/2/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    13    6    The bride and groom are among thirteen people blown to bits when Islamists target a wedding party with a bomb.
8/2/2008    India    Ramban    1    0    A youth is shot to death by Islamic militants.
8/2/2008    Pakistan    Kabal    8    5    Islamic hard-liners bomb a police van killing eight people.
8/2/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    5    3    Sunni radicals murder five Iraqis with a roadside bomb.
8/2/2008    Ingushetia    Nazran    1    1    Suspected Islamists open up on two policemen with automatic weapons.
8/1/2008    Afghanistan    Nimroz    3    5    Two children and a woman are murdered by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
8/1/2008    Iraq    Rashad    3    1    Jihadis kill three Iraqis with a roadside bomb.
8/1/2008    India    Reasi    1    0    A boy is abducted by Mujahid, who then slit his throat.
8/1/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    Islamic militia blast a Ugandan peacekeeper to death with a bomb planted at an airport.
8/1/2008    Afghanistan    Kunar    1    0    Radical Sunnis take out a civilian in a roadside blast.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 12:21:56 PM »
7/31/2008    Somalia    Hodan    2    0    A civilian and a police officer are gunned down in an ambush by Mujahid.
7/31/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    A 57-year-old schoolteacher is shot to death by Muslim militants at close-range.
7/31/2008    Iraq    Mosul    3    0    A judge and two bodyguards are taken out by Islamic terrorists.
7/31/2008    Iraq    Shaheed    3    4    A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out three Iraqi police.
7/31/2008    Iraq    Mosul    2    0    Fundamentalists kill two women over suspected immorality. One is beheaded.
7/31/2008    Jordan    Nqeira    1    0    A man shoots his 23-year-old sister to death on suspicion that she had unmarried sex.
7/31/2008    Pakistan    Deolai    7    0    Five children and their parents are killed when a shell hits their house following an ambush by Muslim militants.
7/30/2008    Pakistan    Dera Ismail Khan    1    3    Islamic extremists ambush a vehicle, shooting one occupant to death.
7/30/2008    Pakistan    Rabanpur    3    0    Three young sisters (two of whom were teens) are beheaded by their brothers over suspicion of 'illicit' activitiy.
7/30/2008    Ingushetia    Nazran    5    5    Islamic hardliners are suspected in a car bomb attack that leaves five people dead.
7/29/2008    Pakistan    Akhun Killay    2    0    Two people are shot to death by Mujahideen.
7/29/2008    Philippines    Mindanao    4    1    Four Christian passengers are pulled from a bus and murdered by Islamic terrorists.
7/29/2008    Pakistan    Degan    1    0    A young woman is abducted and shot three times in the chest by Sunni extremists, who then dump the body in a sewer.
7/28/2008    Pakistan    Matta    3    2    Three Pakistanis in a truck are shot to death by Tehrik-e-Taliban terrorists.
7/28/2008    Afghanistan    Nuristan    3    0    A Taliban rocket attack on a residential area leaves three dead.
7/28/2008    Pakistan    Kohat    2    12    A teenager is among two people blown apart when Islamic militants detonate a bomb attached to a bicycle.
7/28/2008    Iraq    Mussayab    1    0    A woman is abducted, tied up and then murdered by suspected fundamentalists.
7/28/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    32    102    Three female suicide bombers run into crowds of Shia pilgrims before detonating. Some thirty-two innocents are killed.
7/28/2008    Pakistan    Mohmand    1    0    A 60-year-old man is abducted and murdered by the Mujahideen.
7/28/2008    Iraq    Kirkuk    38    178    A fedayeen suicide bomber attacks a political rally, slaughtering nearly forty people.
7/27/2008    Pakistan    Charbagh    1    5    A child is killed when fundamentalists bomb a shopping center.
7/27/2008    Iraq    Buhriz    2    0    Two oil workers are murdered by Jihadi bombers.
7/27/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    7    0    Seven young Shia pilgrims on foot are shot at point-blank range by Sunni gunmen.
7/27/2008    Iraq    Fallujah    2    2    Radical Sunnis bomb a house, killing two occupants.
7/26/2008    India    Ahmedabad    57    161    Islamic bombers rock India for a second day, setting seventeen bombs and killing over fifty innocent people.
7/26/2008    Lebanon    Tripoli    9    50    A 10-year-old boy and a woman are among nine people killed in a sectarian conflict between Sunni and Alawite.
7/26/2008    Somalia    Gedo    3    0    Islamic militia shoot three people to death at a roadblock.
7/26/2008    Iraq    Hilla    1    0    Islamic gunmen take down a 4-year-old girl.
7/26/2008    Pakistan    Dera Bugti    3    0    Three local cops are murdered by Islamists in separate attacks.
7/26/2008    Indonesia    Jakarata    0    265    Over two-hundred people are injured when a Muslim mob storms a Christian school.
7/25/2008    India    Bangalore    2    10    Islamists set off a series of bombs, leaving two innocents dead, including a woman.
7/25/2008    Pal. Auth.    Gaza    1    3    A bomb set outside a Christian cafe kills one person.
7/25/2008    Bangladesh    Sadar    1    0    Suspected Jama'atul Mujahideen strangle a woman, then hang her from a tree.
7/25/2008    Pal. Auth.    Gaza    1    15    A bomb kills a young girl.
7/24/2008    India    Srinagar    5    28    Four children, ages 4 to 12, are killed along with a woman from the same family of migrant workers when Islamic terrorists throw a grenade into a bus stop.
7/24/2008    Philippines    Digos    2    10    A group tied to the Moro Islamic Front is suspected in the bombing of a bus in which two people died.
7/24/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    8    25    A female suicide bomber kills eight Sunni Iraqis.
7/24/2008    Yemen    Sayoun    4    12    al-Qaeda is suspected in the car bombing of a ministry building that leaves four dead.
7/24/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    Islamists shoot a 63-year-old villager to death.
7/24/2008    Afghanistan    Paktia    3    4    Talibanis murder three local police with a bomb.
7/24/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    A 30-year-old schoolteacher is murdered by Islamic gunmen on his way to work.
7/24/2008    India    Doda    4    0    A woman and a 13-year-old girl are among four civilians shot to death during a Hizb-ul-Mujahideen home invasion.
7/23/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    Islamists gun down a school bus driver in a drive-by shooting.
7/23/2008    Algeria    Lakhdaria    0    13    A suicide bomber on a motorbike injures thirteen Algerians.
7/23/2008    Afghanistan    Nangarhar    1    2    Religious extremists murder a local cop with a bomb.
7/23/2008    Somalia    Jowhar    1    0    Islamic militia assassinate a local official.
7/23/2008    Iraq    Muqdadiyah    1    0    A young woman is killed in a Jihad roadside bombing.
7/22/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    5    A local soldier is killed in an Islamist bomb blast.
7/22/2008    Philippines    Aleosan    1    1    Moro Islamists shoot a 62-year-old woman to death as she is farming her field.
7/22/2008    Afghanistan    Ghazni    4    1    The Taliban kidnaps a man after invading his home and killing his four sons.
7/22/2008    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    A 41-year-old rubber worker is shot to death by Muslim militants.
7/22/2008    Afghanistan    Khost    4    3    A woman and child are among four civilians blown up by Sunni bombers.
7/22/2008    Israel    Jerusalem    0    11    A Palestinian attempts to run Israelis down with a bulldozer.
7/21/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    7    12    Three children are among seven killed in an Islamic militia mortar attack.
7/21/2008    Pakistan    Bajur    1    2    Islamic militants gun down an elderly man riding in a car.
7/21/2008    Afghanistan    Paktika    1    3    Sunni extremists attack the home of a former governor, killing him and injuring members of his family.
7/21/2008    Iraq    Saidiya    7    8    al-Qaeda kill seven Iraqis by planting a bomb on a tractor.
7/21/2008    Iraq    Mosul    6    8    Freedom Fighters murder six Iraqis in various attacks.
7/21/2008    China    Kunming    2    10    The Turkestan Islamic Party takes credit for a bus bombing that leaves two dead.
7/21/2008    Afghanistan    North Waziristan    2    0    Two civilians are abducted and murdered by Talibanis.
7/20/2008    India    Gulmarg    2    5    An 8-year-old boy is among two people killed when Islamic terrorists toss a grenade into a resort.
7/20/2008    India    Reasi    1    0    A civilian is shot to death outside his home by Mujahideen.
7/20/2008    Chechnya    Grozny    3    0    Suspect Islamic rebels kill three policemen in cold blood.
7/20/2008    Iraq    Basra    1    0    A suspected prostitute is shot to death by fundamentalists.
7/20/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    6    11    Six people are killed when Islamic hardliners attack a government patrol along a city street.
7/20/2008    Thailand    Pattani    3    0    Islamic terrorists shoot three villagers to death.
7/20/2008    Afghanistan    Laghman    6    0    Six civilians are killed when Sunni hardliners blow up a fuel truck and a nearby minibus with a rocket.
7/19/2008    India    Srinagar    10    16    Hizb-ul-Mujahedeen kill ten Indian soldiers in transport with a horrific bomb attack on their convoy.
7/19/2008    Pal. Auth.    Jabaliya    1    0    Suspected Hamas militants shoot a Fatah activist in his home.
7/19/2008    Pakistan    Tirah    9    10    Lashkar-e-Islam and Ansar-ul-Islam clash over sectarian differences, leaving nine people dead.
7/19/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    4    1    Sunni extremists murder four local cops with a roadside bomb.
7/19/2008    Iraq    Tikrit    3    0    Freedom Fighters kill three Iraqis with automatic weapons.
7/19/2008    Pakistan    Mohmand    4    0    The Taliban murder four hostages in cold blood.
7/19/2008    Turkey    Bosphorus    1    0    A gay man is shot to death in a suspected 'honor' killing.
7/19/2008    Lebanon    Ain el-Helweh    1    0    Jund al-Sham gunmen take out a member of a reconciliation committee.
7/19/2008    Ethiopia    Jijiga    0    2    Two former Muslims who converted to Christianity are attacked by a stone-throwing mob of Muslims.
7/18/2008    Afghanistan    Helmand    3    4    Three Afghan guards are killed when religious hardliners bomb their convoy.
7/18/2008    India    Banihal    0    36    Three dozen people, mostly women and children, are injured when Islamic terrorists toss a grenade into a crowded market.
7/18/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    3    0    Muslim gunmen shoot three elders to death for helping humanitarian effots.
7/18/2008    Iraq    Mosul    4    7    A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out four Iraqis.
7/18/2008    Pakistan    North Waziristan    1    0    The head of a local madrassa is gunned down by sectarian rivals.
7/18/2008    India    Udhampur    1    0    A civilian is abducted and murdered by the Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.
7/18/2008    Pakistan    South Waziristan    3    0    Three civilians are brutally executed by al-Qaeda backed militants.
7/17/2008    Pakistan    Mohmand    3    0    Three people are killed when rival Islamist groups clash.
7/17/2008    Somalia    Huriwa    5    3    A mother and her two children are among five killed when Holy Warriors stage an ambush.
7/17/2008    Afghanistan    Zabul    1    5    Taliban militants attack a convoy, killing an Afghan.
7/17/2008    India    Murshidabad    1    0    A Hindu man is beheaded by Muslims, angry that he married a Muslim woman.
7/16/2008    Iraq    Mosul    2    9    Jihadis kill two Iraqis with a car bomb.
7/16/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    3    7    A female al-Qaeda suicide bomber detonates in the house a Sunni family, killing three people.
7/16/2008    India    Doda    1    0    Islamic militants abduct and murder a civilian.
7/16/2008    Iraq    Tal Afar    18    90    Mujahdeen detonate a car bomb along a city street, slaughtering at least eighteen Iraqis, including seven children.
7/16/2008    Pakistan    Lahore    1    0    A teenaged Christian boy is kidnapped, tortured for two days, then killed by Muslims for dating a Muslim girl.
7/15/2008    Iraq    Mosul    12    6    Two suicide bombers take out a dozen Iraqis in separate attacks.
7/15/2008    Pakistan    Khyber    7    5    Rival Islamic groups continue to work out their differences by shooting at each other (seven more dead).
7/15/2008    Chechnya    Grozny    1    3    A local cop is murdered in a staged Mujahideen ambush.
7/15/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    35    69    Fedayeen bombers massacre nearly forty Iraqis, including first responders.
7/14/2008    Afghanistan    Paktika    7    2    Sunni extremists take out a car with a roadside bomb, killing seven civilians.
7/14/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    Islamic militia gun down a man sitting in a tea shop.
7/14/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    2    2    Two woman are murdered in a shooting attack by Mujahideen.
7/14/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    4    4    Islamic militia kill four local soldiers in two ambushes.
7/14/2008    Thailand    Songkhla    1    1    A local security patrol is ambushed by Islamic militants, leaving one member dead.
7/14/2008    India    Doda    1    2    Islamists toss a grenade into a police station, killing at least one local officer.
7/14/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    3    14    Three people are killed when a Muslim terrorist tosses a grenade into a gathering.
7/13/2008    Pakistan    Khyber    6    10    Lashkar-e-Islam and Ansar-ul-Islam continue to work out their differences (six more dead).
7/13/2008    Afghanistan    Oruzgan    25    30    A suicide attack near a busy market leaves over two dozen people dead.
7/13/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    11    18    Eleven Iraqis are killed in at least three Mujahid attacks around the country.
7/13/2008    Pakistan    Kharqamar    1    0    A civilian is abducted and beheaded by devoted members of the Religion of Peace.
7/12/2008    Iraq    Tal Afar    7    0    The bodies of seven people kidnapped by Islamic terrorists are discovered.
7/12/2008    Pakistan    Hangu    16    0    Sixteen pro-government tribesmen are killed by the Taliban, eight by execution.
7/12/2008    Afghanistan    Bargi Matal    1    0    A youth is killed defending his village from a Taliban attack.
7/12/2008    Pakistan    Tirah    7    5    Two women are among seven people killed in clashes between rival Islamist groups.
7/12/2008    Iraq    Mosul    3    4    A woman and two local cops are murdered by Sunni radicals in separate attacks.
7/12/2008    Afghanistan    Ghazi    2    0    The Taliban force two female prostitutes to their knees, then shoot them.
7/12/2008    Chechnya    Grozny    1    2    Mujahideen detonate a bomb hidden in a trash can, killing one person.
7/12/2008    Algeria    Beni Djemaa    1    0    Fundamentalists behead a 66-year-old farmer.
7/12/2008    Afghanistan    Helmand    4    5    A Fedayeen bomber in a suicide vest kills four local soldiers on routine patrol.
7/11/2008    Pakistan    Karachi    1    0    The head of a Shia mosque is murdered by Sunni gunmen.
7/11/2008    Somalia    Taredishe    1    0    Suspected Islamic militia gun down two aid workers in separate attacks as they are handing out food.
7/10/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    7    12    The Taliban kill seven civilians in two landmine attacks.
7/10/2008    India    Kupwara    1    1    Islamic militants ambush two local police, killing one.
7/10/2008    Somalia    Baidoa    2    4    Two local soldiers are beheaded by the Al-Shabab Islamist group.
7/10/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    2    13    Two civilians are murdered when Jihadis detonate a car bomb in a residential neighborhood.
7/10/2008    Pakistan    Dosli    1    0    A doctor is shot four times in the chest. A note pinned to the body accuses him of 'opposing Islam and Jihad.'
7/10/2008    Somalia    Afgyoye    1    0    Islamists with automatic weapons shoot a Christian man to death for not praying toward Mecca.
7/10/2008    Pakistan    Khyber    8    0    Two women are among eight killed when militants fire mortars into two homes.
7/10/2008    Pakistan    Bajaur    1    2    Islamic militants kill a 15-year-old girl in a targeted rocket attack on a home.
7/10/2008    Pakistan    Tirah    5    15    Rival Islamist groups clash, leaving five people dead.
7/9/2008    Ingushetia    Muzhichi    3    0    Islamic rebels kill three local policemen in a shooting attack.
7/9/2008    Turkey    Istanbul    3    0    al-Qaeda gunmen stage a brutal attack on the US consulate that leaves three guards dead.
7/9/2008    Iraq    Baqubah    4    11    Jihadis bomb a funeral procession, killing four mourners.
7/9/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    6    8    Muslim gunmen fire inside a rival mosque, murdering four attendees.
7/9/2008    Iraq    Mosul    8    41    Eight Iraqis are murdered by Mujahideen bombers.
7/9/2008    Lebanon    Tripoli    4    54    Four people are killed in a Religion of Peace sectarian clash.
7/9/2008    Pakistan    Kurram    1    1    One man is killed and another loses his leg after an encounter with the handiwork of Taliban bombers.
7/9/2008    Pakistan    Mardan    2    1    Islamic militants fire on a police van, killing two officers.
7/9/2008    Sudan    Umm Hakibah    7    22    Janjaweed militants attack a group of Africans working as UN peacekeepers, killing seven.
7/9/2008    Jordan    Mafraq    1    0    A 16-year-old girl is stabbed to death by her brother on suspicion of pre-marital sex.
7/9/2008    Iraq    Fallujah    6    18    Six elderly people are blown apart by a double bombing at a mosque.
7/8/2008    Iraq    Ramadi    22    0    Twenty-two victims of sectarian violence are discovered buried at an elementary school.
7/8/2008    Iraq    Mosul    4    8    Sunni bombers kill four contractors traveling in a vehicle.
7/8/2008    Pakistan    Karachi    1    37    Religious hardliners set off a series of bombs, killing at least one person.
7/8/2008    Pakistan    Bara    5    3    Hardliners ambush a security vehicle, killing five local cops.
7/8/2008    Philippines    Pagangan    1    0    A farmer is killed following an ambush by Moro Islamists.
7/8/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    A husband and wife team of laborers is shot, showered with gas and then burned by radical Muslims.
7/7/2008    Pakistan    Quetta    1    0    A Shia lawyer is shot to death by sectarian rivals.
7/7/2008    Pakistan    Swat    1    0    A religious leader is killed by rival Muslims.
7/7/2008    Thailand    Pattani    2    3    Islamists open fire on a bus full of Buddhist teenagers, killing two guards.
7/7/2008    Afghanistan    Kabul    65    147    Sunni hardliners bomb an Indian embassy, killing over sixty people, including seventeen children.
7/7/2008    Somalia    Baidoa    2    7    al-Shabab terrorists attack a government facility, killing two people.
7/7/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    17    40    Various attacks by the Mujahideen leave about seventeen innocent people dead, including women.
7/6/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    6    14    Jihadis kill six Iraqis with a car bomb.
7/6/2008    Pakistan    Islamabad    19    23    A brutal suicide attack by a teenager near a market and a police station leaves about two dozen dead and many more maimed and bloodied.
7/6/2008    Iraq    Jalawla    7    12    Seven members of the same family are murdered by a well-placed roadside bomb.
7/6/2008    Iraq    Mussayab    1    0    Suspected fundamentalists kidnap and torture a woman to death.
7/6/2008    Pakistan    Quetta    1    1    A prominent Shia is killed in a sectarian killing that also leaves a young boy injured.
7/6/2008    USA    Atlanta, Georgia    1    0    A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
7/6/2008    Philippines    Kauswagan    5    0    Five people are killed in a shooting attack on a bus by suspected Moro Islamic terrorists.
7/6/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    Islamists gun down a UN official in charge of development.
7/5/2008    Iraq    Mosul    3    6    Islamic militants manage to kill three Iraqis in two bombing and shooting attacks.
7/5/2008    Thailand    Yala    4    4    Muslim gunmen open up on a crowd eating breakfast at a tea shop, killing four.
7/5/2008    Somalia    Mogadishu    6    0    A married couple is blown up with four others by a bomb planted by Islamic fundamentalists.
7/4/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    1    Islamists shoot a Buddhist, hammer nails through his hands, behead him and then set his body on fire. The man's son is seriously injured as well.
7/4/2008    Afghanistan    Maidan-Wardak    2    5    Two Afghan security personnel are taken out in a Taliban bombing.
7/4/2008    India    Kupwara    5    0    Five Indian army personnel are massacred in a Mujahideen ambush.
7/4/2008    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    A retired schoolteacher is gunned down by Islamic militants.
7/4/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    1    0    Islamic hardliners are suspected in the assassination of a local official walking home from work.
7/4/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    Muslim radicals shoot a 42-year-old man to death.
7/3/2008    Iraq    Samarra    14    0    Fourteen victims of Sunni terrorists are discovered in a mass grave.
7/3/2008    Somalia    Hiiran    10    0    Ten civilians are killed in an ambush by Islamic militia.
7/3/2008    Pakistan    Khyber    5    4    Five people are killed when rival Islamist groups clash.
7/3/2008    Iraq    Baghdad    4    8    Four Iraqis are blown apart by an Islamist bomb.
7/3/2008    Afghanistan    Kandahar    8    3    Eight local police are killed in a brutal ambush by Sunni militants.
7/3/2008    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A school principal is shot to death by Muslim radicals.

Yes. The Jews are REALLY just as bad as the Muslims!!!!! Someone do me a favor and dig up a list of Christian and Jewish terrorist attacks over the last two months. Odds on it being longer than this list? Zero?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
And of course, when these "freedon fighters" the Israeli army wants to hide the really ugly stuff from the media they do the following:

Does this look like an army that is defending itself?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
First of all, this is how retarded you are: First you post a link to Wikipedia that refutes what you're trying to insinuate: "The participation of children in Palestinian militant and terrorist actions has been widely condemned by international organisations and Palestinian groups[...]". This is from your own paste up, which you do not even care to look at and present it as YOUR fact. Not only that, I presume your next point will be to insinuate that Hamas won the election by an ample majority hence all Palestinians want their kids dead. But of course, Palestinians are animals.

The second link is to a google news summary page that shows the very same news bit you had initially quoted, which is an Israeli media outlet. Do you even have anything that resembles or even quotes a Palestinian media outlet?

That is what you call making a FAIR and NEUTRAL case my friend.

Your hateful posts just keep getting better and better every day.

What? Who said international and/or Palestinian groups didn't condemn them?

First off this is indoctrination, not direct terrorism. That was my point, but oh well, you've once again demonstrated your level of readings skills.

Hamas themselves (who hold a majority of seats in the government) indoctrinate this way:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1010449.html

The social aspects of Palestine do create the inertia to allow this to happen and yes, a majority of Palestinians must have voted in Hamas so they are responsible in some way. In no shape or form am I insinuating (as you assume) that the average Palestinian is a bad person or that Israel is 100% guilty.

I don't have to provide news from a Palestinian source (renowned for using actors to fake photos) to make my source true, not supplying one doesn't invalidate my source. If you can't refute it, then golly gosh...

Let's see:
Six-Day War - Israel bullied by Arab nations
First Intifada - Palestinian revolt (1000 killed by Palestinians themselves)
Second Intifada - Palestinian revolt

Israel are guilty for things, as are Palestine.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Gimme a break...the Palestinians do nothing for anybody. Their arab brothers know they're worthless, but can use them against the Israeli's. Nobody is really crying for the palestinians across the Middle East.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2008, 12:29:01 PM »
[...]Yes. The Jews are REALLY just as bad as the Muslims!!!!! Someone do me a favor and dig up a list of Christian and Jewish[...]

Yeah, my religion is better than your religion thing... Full of shit!

I tell you something, MOST Christians are appalled that you always seem to "religiously attach" yourselves to them when talking about Muslims and else. Why do you think all statues of Moses have horns in most churches? Because they haaaaate your ass.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
More from Israelis defending themselves in Lebanon:

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Gimme a break...the Palestinians do nothing for anybody. Their arab brothers know they're worthless, but can use them against the Israeli's. Nobody is really crying for the palestinians across the Middle East.

Oil nations made a whopping $562 bn in 2008, strange how they don't do their absolute best to facilitate the development of Palestine with this wealth.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
THANKU>>>End of thread.....nordic won.
L