Author Topic: XT labs, what say you?  (Read 6550 times)

ChinoXL

XT labs, what say you?
« on: September 01, 2008, 07:38:25 AM »
www.xtlab.net

I know the general consensus on UGL is negative, but I have just seen these begin to surface.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: XT labs, what say you?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 07:50:28 AM »
I've never heard of it. Your guess is a good as mine on quality.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 08:24:51 AM »
looks a rip off of axio labs. Right down to the logo. Very similar.

ChinoXL

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »
hmmmm.  just heard from a few reliable heads in CC that their Sustoplex 325 is blowing the biggest of pussies up.  the deca 300 is in high demand.  people are supposedly paying 300 a 10ml vial. 

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »
hmmmm.  just heard from a few reliable heads in CC that their Sustoplex 325 is blowing the biggest of pussies up.  the deca 300 is in high demand.  people are supposedly paying 300 a 10ml vial. 

300 for a 10ml vial? What a rip off. Especially being that it will in no way blow you up any bugger than HG at much lower cost. There is no way I would pay $30.00 a ml for any ug no matter how great it is, because it cant be better than HG gear. You could get hg gear @ $3.5 - 4.00 an amp for sust.

ChinoXL

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 11:42:00 AM »
300 for a 10ml vial? What a rip off. Especially being that it will in no way blow you up any bugger than HG at much lower cost. There is no way I would pay $30.00 a ml for any ug no matter how great it is, because it cant be better than HG gear. You could get hg gear @ $3.5 - 4.00 an amp for sust.

where are they gonna get HG?  I'm in S.TX dude.  consider the demographic.  lol. 

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 12:12:01 PM »
where are they gonna get HG?  I'm in S.TX dude.  consider the demographic.  lol. 

You are really out of touch if you think you cant get human grade gear in S. Texas bro. You are even more out of touch if your willing to pay 300.00 for a 10ml bottle of UG gear!

ChinoXL

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 12:30:03 PM »
the best human grade around my neck of the woods is Testoprim D, Sten(lol), Stenox, Deca(Organon), Sostenon, HCG, Clomid and Winstrol and it all comes from mexi.  if there was anything better floating around these dipshits from Gold's and Freedom wouldn't be asking.  for the record, there isn't much to be 'in touch' with, I know what's what.  been around this shit my entire life and that is not an exaggeration.  would I pay 300 for 10mls?  no.  FUCK no, but upstarts will be upstarts.  desperation is an ugly thing.  you'd shit your pants if you heard what people are paying for VET gear. 

again, consider the demographic.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 06:26:03 PM »
the best human grade around my neck of the woods is Testoprim D, Sten(lol), Stenox, Deca(Organon), Sostenon, HCG, Clomid and Winstrol and it all comes from mexi.  if there was anything better floating around these dipshits from Gold's and Freedom wouldn't be asking.  for the record, there isn't much to be 'in touch' with, I know what's what.  been around this shit my entire life and that is not an exaggeration.  would I pay 300 for 10mls?  no.  FUCK no, but upstarts will be upstarts.  desperation is an ugly thing.  you'd shit your pants if you heard what people are paying for VET gear. 

again, consider the demographic.

OK I will. Hmmm let me see there are only about a million sources that will ship any where in the world including S. Texas. Hope this helps. Don't ask for a source because I wont give one, but there out there in groves, and charge no where near the price that the UG charges that you speak of. Not trying to be a prick bro, but if you've been around this shit your whole life you should know this.

ChinoXL

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 10:05:34 PM »
OK I will. Hmmm let me see there are only about a million sources that will ship any where in the world including S. Texas. Hope this helps. Don't ask for a source because I wont give one, but there out there in groves, and charge no where near the price that the UG charges that you speak of. Not trying to be a prick bro, but if you've been around this shit your whole life you should know this.

is it just me or hasn't all the smart money been against receiving packages from abroad?  sorry if I am sooo not on your level of the steroids game bro, its just that we're still burros around these parts.  LIKE I SAID, CONSIDER THE DEMOGRAPHIC.  in other words, EVERYTHING WE DEAL WITH COMES FROM MEXICO.  no customs letter at the door with that. no shifty eyed pricks with sticky fingers either.  this thread was meant to gather and GIVE feedback on the quality of these products.  I went ahead and told you what was going around in my area, what people were paying for it, and what the word was on the quality.  hope THIS helps.  oh and yeah, my ENTIRE life.  I can post pictures of amateur trophies dating 1983 and I was born in 1981.  bro

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 08:32:12 AM »
Go ahead and do what you want bro! If you want to shoot the crappy Mexican garbage go right ahead, and no not all the smart money is on NOT accepting packs from abroad. Sorry to inform you of this. Keep paying out the ass for cheap garbage Mexican gear. The XT labels look good, but it looks a direct rip off of axio.

ChinoXL

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »
Go ahead and do what you want bro! If you want to shoot the crappy Mexican garbage go right ahead, and no not all the smart money is on NOT accepting packs from abroad. Sorry to inform you of this. Keep paying out the ass for cheap garbage Mexican gear. The XT labels look good, but it looks a direct rip off of axio.

i don't juice anymore BRO.  sooo over it and so much smarter now.  just in the loop.  i don't pay for anything, period.  lol.  like i said over and over,  just putting it out there.  oh and on the importation tip, everyone's been all about not doing that anymore from  what I've read on here for the past I don't know how long.

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 10:26:01 AM »
i don't juice anymore BRO.  sooo over it and so much smarter now.  just in the loop.  i don't pay for anything, period.  lol.  like i said over and over,  just putting it out there.  oh and on the importation tip, everyone's been all about not doing that anymore from  what I've read on here for the past I don't know how long.

Where are you getting that from? I hate to say it bro, but your a little misinformed. Did you not hear about ORD and the death of the Domestics? Yes they are still out there, but they are going down every day, and keeping customer lists and giving them up when they are busted.

ChinoXL

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 02:15:28 PM »
Where are you getting that from? I hate to say it bro, but your a little misinformed. Did you not hear about ORD and the death of the Domestics? Yes they are still out there, but they are going down every day, and keeping customer lists and giving them up when they are busted.

yes, raw deal, I'm familiar info wise yet unfamiliar due to my knack for not inviting the police to my house.  thank you for reiterating my point.  foreign or domestic, I wouldn't order anything from anyone I don't know personally.  why would anyone risk the inevitable knock?  hence the burro'd out nature of my area.  I guess you didn't understand what I was saying 4th.   either way, 4th brother, I respect the information you share regularly and hope you feel the same.  if not, ehhhh.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 02:33:14 PM »
South Texas is a major artery for drugs in general.

Not much else i can say here, but you live in one of the easiest places to find AAS in the entire country.

How's the kidneys?

8)

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »
yes, raw deal, I'm familiar info wise yet unfamiliar due to my knack for not inviting the police to my house.  thank you for reiterating my point.  foreign or domestic, I wouldn't order anything from anyone I don't know personally.  why would anyone risk the inevitable knock?  hence the burro'd out nature of my area.  I guess you didn't understand what I was saying 4th.   either way, 4th brother, I respect the information you share regularly and hope you feel the same.  if not, ehhhh.

I absolutely respect you Chino, just trying to get a point across. I respect every one on this board. Don't take me wrong just because were having a discussion. All is cool. IMHO you have just as good of a chance getting the knock buying local as you would abroad. Locals go down also, and give up customer lists.

ChinoXL

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »
xt is looking VERY good gents.  pictures of the ongoing results SOON...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »

Texas is a hot-bed for anabolics in general.

Idiots pay $300 for a 10mL vial of ANYTHING.....

That's stupid.

I'm sure if you looked around you could find what you needed, or could have it shipped to you.

The demographic doesn't matter.......it's the connections.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 03:03:13 AM »
Shit half the things in life is all about who you know.....job wise,money wise, hookups,,,,,,,it all goes back to who you know!!

Texas is a hot-bed for anabolics in general.

Idiots pay $300 for a 10mL vial of ANYTHING.....

That's stupid.

I'm sure if you looked around you could find what you needed, or could have it shipped to you.

The demographic doesn't matter.......it's the connections.

DIV

io856

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 03:57:57 AM »
People where I live pay $50ml for a ml of HG deca and $35 for a ml of HG test e

ChinoXL

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 10:08:35 AM »
People where I live pay $50ml for a ml of HG deca and $35 for a ml of HG test e

where do you live?  either way, that isn't completely surprising.  when people want something bad enough, anything seems likely.  just look at the figure girls.  lol

ChinoXL

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 10:31:37 AM »
xt labs are legit.  pictures up by tomorrow or the next day for sure.

ChinoXL

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 10:37:49 AM »
Look.......

I've told people for years that ordering off of these websites is a bad idea for various reasons.

First and foremost, you don't know if you're really getting what you paid for (ex: these sources claiming to have *NEW* BD product when BD has been off the market for some time now.  I've also seen lists that claim to have *NEW* QV product when that is also not true.).

You also have no recourse in case you get scammed by these people, because alot of them are international.  Who are you going to complain to?

Also, do you really want a website having your contact info (address/phone/CC#/)?

What are you going to do if this company gets raided and the Feds confiscate their client list?

Case and point:  Today a member here PM'd me about a shipment he received from one of these domestic steroid websites.  The box came stamped with the words "Address flagged" on it with an accompanying slip explaining that the address of the Steroid site had been flagged by the USPS. 

I don't know about you, but that would tell me that ordering from this site is probably not a good idea if I wanted to keep the USPS and LE from keeping a closer eye on me.

Of course, I don't advocate websites at all.............never have.

Some of you guys are really hard-headed and have to learn everything the hard way.   :-X

DIV

just for further reiteration of an above point