Author Topic: mccain camp details Palin vetting  (Read 499 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
mccain camp details Palin vetting
« on: September 01, 2008, 08:01:22 AM »
Rick Davis, McCain's campaign manager and the person at the point of the vice presidential process, said there was no abrupt change of course in the final hours. Nor, he said, was Palin selected without having gone through the full vetting process that was done for other finalists. That process included reviews of financial and other personal data, an FBI background check and considerable discussion among the handful of McCain advisers involved in the deliberations.

"Nobody was vetted less or more than anyone in the final stages, and John had access to all that information and made the decision," Davis said. "It's really not much more complicated than that."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: mccain camp details Palin vetting
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 09:49:22 AM »
it's obvious Mccain didn't properly vet Palin.  30 minute phone call, and 1 brief handshake in February.  The only investigation was into that trooper firing matter.

I hope he'll do his research on things like the economy and war, and not just make snap decisions on the fly.

VP selection was big, and he had plenty of time to think it through.  Will he choose the IMPULSIVE button when he's making giant decisions regarding the country.

next time i see it, i'll paste it here, Tommy boy.

He only sent a team of lawyers up last week to check out troopergate and they determined it wasn't a problem.  Most on his inside team had no clue she was even in real contention.