Author Topic: have fun  (Read 401 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
have fun
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Gotta Love Them Canadians
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »
Gotta love them Canadians!   

So this Department of Water Resources representative stops at a Canadian ranch in Alberta, and talks with an old rancher.  He tells the rancher, I need to inspect your ranch for your water allocation.

The old rancher says: "Okay, but don't go in that field over there."

The water representative says:  "Mister, I have the authority of the Provincial Government with me.  See this card?  This card means : I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any agricultural land.  No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear?!  Do you understand?!"

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the water rep running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull. The bull is gaining with every step.

The rep is clearly terrified, so the old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

"Your card!  Show him your card!"
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: have fun
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 01:10:47 PM »
The ratio of words to funniness of that joke is pretty poor Jag, please try again.

Oh, and could you reply in the thread about açaí berries? Thank you!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Gotta Love Them Canadians
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 02:32:18 PM »
Gotta love them Canadians!   

So this Department of Water Resources representative stops at a Canadian ranch in Alberta, and talks with an old rancher.  He tells the rancher, I need to inspect your ranch for your water allocation.

The old rancher says: "Okay, but don't go in that field over there."

The water representative says:  "Mister, I have the authority of the Provincial Government with me.  See this card?  This card means : I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any agricultural land.  No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear?!  Do you understand?!"

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the water rep running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull. The bull is gaining with every step.

The rep is clearly terrified, so the old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

"Your card!  Show him your card!"

Funny stuff!

Props to Jag.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: have fun
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 02:37:19 PM »
sorry that joke was lame, any joke having to do with water better end up with a punchline of "well he peed in the water"