Author Topic: Next Hurricane to take attention away from the GOP Convention!  (Read 773 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Next Hurricane to take attention away from the GOP Convention!
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
Hurricane Hanna!!, this could not get any better!.  Expected to hit SC by Friday, so the news cycle will be focused on Hanna from wed to Friday, taking the much needed spot light off of McSame ;D

Again hope nobody gets hurt, but McSame is crazy and we cant let him take the white house, and mother nature is helping Obama achieve that goal!.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Next Hurricane to take attention away from the GOP Convention!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:54:15 AM »
What's this "we" shit?  You're a Canadian...  you don't get a vote.  You don't see me butting my nose into your elections, do you?

Canadians will be affected greatly by the U.S. elections. You're pretty bright GB, I'm sure you understand that.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 10:55:14 AM »
What's this "we" shit?  You're a Canadian...  you don't get a vote.  You don't see me butting my nose into your elections, do you?

lol, are elections and politics are boring, American politics r much more interesting ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 10:58:34 AM »
Canadians will be affected greatly by the U.S. elections. You're pretty bright GB, I'm sure you understand that.

Yeh and not just Canada, but Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, etc..  If u want to go to war, or be drafted and ordered to fight in the war, vote for McSame.  

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 11:00:29 AM »

Doesn't mean they have a say.  Not unless I get to vote in their next parlimentary elections.

Of course not. But they're as scared as we are that the Repubs might win. I'd say they're plenty invested in the outcome.