Author Topic: Joe Scarborough Says Palin Choice "Will Not Work"  (Read 515 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Joe Scarborough Says Palin Choice "Will Not Work"
« on: September 01, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Joe Scarborough Says Palin Choice "Will Not Work"
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:49:00 PM »

I  have to say I'm truly baffled by this choice. I understand that Mccain wanted to attract the female vote away from Obama's camp despite hilary's endorsement of Obama, ...but can it be so simple? I'm saddened if it is.

I'll admit I didn't have much confidence in McCain's intelligence, ...but I can't believe how I've overestimated him.

When you look at previous candidates like Geraldine Ferrarro or Elizabeth Dole, ...this is the best Mccain could do?

It's almost as if they're looking to set the feminist cause back more than a few decades.

To go from a Hilary Clinton as possible Presidential candidate to a Sarah Palin?  ???

Or is Mccain so desperate for press coverage for his campaign that he will do anything?  ???
w

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Joe Scarborough Says Palin Choice "Will Not Work"
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 05:12:08 AM »
Sometimes I tune into "Morning Joe", but usually Scarborough annoys the hell out of me. They were bashing Palin in that youtube clip that was made on the morning before her announcement, however, if you watch Morning Joe now, Buchanan and Scarborough are practically her biggest cheerleaders. Two republican party hacks.  ::)
!