Author Topic: These Kind of Posters  (Read 3043 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
These Kind of Posters
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:04:35 PM »
Name the posters who write posts in order to be "different" just to get reactions from people.  They don't post their true thoughts, they just post garbage to try and be  original, but fail massively.  My thoughts are nzmusclemonster, bigkubby and obviously plumptard.  Its sad when people cant just be themselves and say what they believe in.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Re: These Kind of Posters
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »
add bluto to the list

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 10:11:35 PM »
Name the posters who write posts in order to be "different" just to get reactions from people.  They don't post their true thoughts, they just post garbage to try and be  original, but fail massively.  My thoughts are nzmusclemonster, bigkubby and obviously plumptard.  Its sad when people cant just be themselves and say what they believe in.

Seeing that NZMM and bigkubby are the same people, we can narrow that list down ;D  Pumphard is just a POS asshole that loves kids in unnatural ways.  Fucck that sicko >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 10:13:07 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 10:15:55 PM »

Because I disagee with you sometimes that means I am simply posting to be different? Are you really that arrogant that you think people are going to agree with you 24/7. Epic high opinion of yourself.
P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 10:26:11 PM »
Because I disagee with you sometimes that means I am simply posting to be different? Are you really that arrogant that you think people are going to agree with you 24/7. Epic high opinion of yourself.

to speak just for myself, the only thing I ever had against you was your "lust" for preteen girls.  1) I'm a father of young kids and 2) I'm a lawyer, which means I respect the law and despise people who wanna take advantage of kids who can't defend themselves.

But you running the bigkubby gimmick and trying to fucck with my bro chaos makes me think even lower of you.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 10:32:06 PM »
to speak just for myself, the only thing I ever had against you was your "lust" for preteen girls.  1) I'm a father of young kids and 2) I'm a lawyer, which means I respect the law and despise people who wanna take advantage of kids who can't defend themselves.

But you running the bigkubby gimmick and trying to fucck with my bro chaos makes me think even lower of you.

The now infamous quote of mine was in a thread Danielson started on the V entitled "Skinny Bitches". As I have said before it was a joke that was in very poor taste. We don't have much, if any pedoness that goes on in NZ, so it is a less sensitve thing to joke about here and obviously I had poor judgement by posting it in that thread.

bigkubby is not me. SS said the ip is from Auckland.... Auckland = 500 miles from where I live.
P

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 02:46:37 AM »
Bluto is the worst. 

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 05:52:56 AM »
I guess we are singled out cause we don't fit in the ass licking circle...........You guys act like these are the only friends you got.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 09:08:35 AM »
bluto would start an argument with himself to get attention
T

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 09:30:48 AM »
I guess we are singled out cause we don't believe in the over the age of 18 sodomy...........

fixed

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 12:14:38 PM »
The now infamous quote of mine was in a thread Danielson started on the V entitled "Skinny Bitches". As I have said before it was a joke that was in very poor taste. We don't have much, if any pedoness that goes on in NZ, so it is a less sensitve thing to joke about here and obviously I had poor judgement by posting it in that thread.

bigkubby is not me. SS said the ip is from Auckland.... Auckland = 500 miles from where I live.

hahahahaha calm down son, relax and chill, look at skinny taking it so seriously
Ta ta nerds!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 01:35:24 PM »
I guess we are singled out cause we don't fit in the ass licking circle...........You guys act like these are the only friends you got.

And you act like you have none.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »
And you act like you have none.
Unlike yourself, I don't need any internet buddies.................

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 02:21:42 PM »
Unlike yourself, I don't need any internet buddies.................

oh theres no worries about u having any,...nor any real life friends too most likely

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 02:32:29 PM »
oh theres no worries about u having any,...nor any real life friends too most likely
are you shitting me, I would want nothing to do with a rat like you

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 02:45:21 PM »
are you shitting me, I would want nothing to do with a rat like you

what is with your use of the word rat---what fucking context are you even using it in

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 02:48:58 PM »
what is with your use of the word rat---what fucking context are you even using it in
hahahaah....................and you don't even remember

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 02:51:05 PM »
hahahaah....................and you don't even remember

sigh---what a  waste of time you are in your delusional made up world---refresh my memory oh intelligent one

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2008, 03:20:20 PM »

"Bluto, did you start this thread"!!!  ::) 

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2008, 05:32:43 PM »

HAHAHAHA NZ THIS JUST SHOWS HOW STUPID THEY REALLY ARE . AUCKLAND IM FROM SO .CAL FUCK ALL THESE CRACKERS
i

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »
HAHAHAHA NZ THIS JUST SHOWS HOW STUPID THEY REALLY ARE . AUCKLAND IM FROM SO .CAL FUCK ALL THESE CRACKERS

Just because a TIajuna is a 5 minute drive from So. Cal doesn't mean that your from the states.. LA MIGRA Mother FUcker RUN!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 06:36:13 PM »
Just because a TIajuna is a 5 minute drive from So. Cal doesn't mean that your from the states.. LA MIGRA Mother FUcker RUN!
ARE YOU SURE YOUR THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER?
i

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 06:38:28 PM »

You must be jealous because you can't produce off spring for your manbear huh lil CUB?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 06:54:55 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!