Author Topic: pm question answered - growth from China  (Read 1475 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered - growth from China
« on: September 01, 2008, 11:09:50 PM »
Question: Have you seen, heard about, or tried this growth from China?

If so, may I have your opinion please? Thanks again.

GH15 DOES NOT APPROVE ANYTHING MADE IN CHINA,,CHINA IS ENEMY,,PRODUCTGS ARE GARBAGE PEOPLE ARE GARBAGE,,ANY SANE CINEASE IS EITHER BORN OR MOVED OUT OF CHINA,,

THIS GROWTH HORMONE IS VERY LOW PURITY ,,IN MANY CASES YOU GET A POWDER WHICH IS HCG OR A LOW QUALITY GROWTH THAT WAS EXPOSIRED AND DONE IN THE WORST CONDITION YU OCAN IMAGINE AND THAT INCLUDES THE FLIGHT AND THE HIDE GAME FROM AUTHORITIES,,THE BLUE TOP CHINEASE AND ANY TOP CHINEASE ARE GROWTH HORMONE FOR THE POOR BODYBUILDER AND RESULT IN A VERY LOW LEVEL PHYSIQE OF THE 2000S ..SEE KAMALI  AND FRIENDS,,INFACT KAMALI IS LEADING THE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS THAT RESPOND THE BEST TO CHINEASE GROWTH .....MOST FELLAS ON CHINEASE GROWTH LOOK LIKE THE WANNA BE BODYBUILDERS ON THIS BOARD...AKA FAT JON VEGAS AND FRIENDS (THERE IS A TERM YOU USE HERE CALLED FAT SKINNY THAT DESCRIBE VERY WELL THSOE FELLAS)

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »
Very interesting post, says alot more than meets the eye.

wile e roadrunner

• Getbig II
  • Truth Detector
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »
Your trailer was made in China.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 11:36:00 PM »
Since American and European growth is hard to get and very expensive is Chinese gh better than nothing for older guys using it for hrt reasons or is it just across the board junk?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 11:40:49 PM »
Since American and European growth is hard to get and very expensive is Chinese gh better than nothing for older guys using it for hrt reasons or is it just across the board junk?

gh15 dismissed you long ago ,,your fabricated story and the fact you continusely talk wriote and ask about drugs even though you were talking how bad you got fucked show an improper usage of the brain ,,

phreezer is usually what gh15 go by when it comes to dismisal of an individual since gh15 has no time readoing the 100s of pms and emails coming in a week ,,,so since phreezer dismissed you gh15 will do the same ,,this is the reason your answers are not being answered

fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 11:50:32 PM »
gh15 dismissed you long ago ,,your fabricated story and the fact you continusely talk wriote and ask about drugs even though you were talking how bad you got fucked show an improper usage of the brain ,,

phreezer is usually what gh15 go by when it comes to dismisal of an individual since gh15 has no time readoing the 100s of pms and emails coming in a week ,,,so since phreezer dismissed you gh15 will do the same ,,this is the reason your answers are not being answered

Story was not fabricated. Incident is easily verified by the detective in charge of my case in which I gave you contact information. Why would I make something like this up? 

Who's phreezer?

io856

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 11:58:04 PM »
who is phreezer and what does he have to do with anything?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 12:09:34 AM »
GH15 = NARC...END OF STORY  >:(

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 12:56:36 AM »
Unless you have independently evaluated every product from China how can you know such a thing?

Idiot

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 01:05:40 AM »
Drug bust of substantial magnitued was made in Australia of Chinese powders to be made in to roids just last month

Im with gh15 they produce crap.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 01:07:43 AM »
Unless you have independently evaluated every product from China how can you know such a thing?

Idiot

I'm not sure I would agree with that. Say, a company has a bad reputation and it's been proven that they cut corners and have poor quality control, wouldn't that make all their products suspect? China is a corrupt country, though I'm sure they produce many decent products for the price (or else they just wouldn't have such a huge market share), they still should be viewed with suspicion. China is not our friend (speaking of the US).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 01:09:55 AM »
Drug bust of substantial magnitued was made in Australia of Chinese powders to be made in to roids just last month

Maybe so, but how does this bust prove the powders were crap? Seems to me that it almost confirms that at least they were shipping anabolic hormones and not rat poison.

io856

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 01:51:17 AM »

link please

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 02:10:53 AM »
Very interesting post, says alot more than meets the eye.

his posts always do ;)

unfortunately, it gets old.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 02:17:50 AM »
link please
It was on the news on TV sorry i have no link but if you check the newspapers on the net in Australia between July and August you might find an article.

On the TV it showed customs and federal police hold a huge plastic bag with white powder claiming to have been imported from China and that it was to be used in the process of steroid making.
They showed a typical 5 second clip of advanced BBs onstage.

I have not used steroids in nearly 5 years but according to a freind most of the injectible steroids sold in gyms come from the Horse industry and there quality is very good,I moved interstate a year ago to get rid of the temptation of using again with my good freinds who are fairly advanced in BB.

I now live in an area that has a great gym with the vast majority of patrons clean there are a few advanced BBs who train at night but i train early in the morning.

I am very sorry i cannot provide a link ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016