Author Topic: I Think Its Safe To say  (Read 2070 times)

The Coach

I Think Its Safe To say
« on: September 02, 2008, 11:41:38 AM »
...With all of the Sarah Palin hate threads the left wing wingnuts on here are seriously feeling threatened. As much as you want to deny it, it's true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I Think Its Safe To say
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:51:44 AM »
Come on dude, it's like two eyars worth of vetting happening in one weekend.

She has her own crazy pastor.
She belonged to a group which wanted to separate from the USA.

You can't defend against EITHER of these things, joe.  She's your own little Obama in a skirt.  It's hilarious how simliar they are.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:53:30 AM »
She was a registered republican. But nice try.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »
"I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."

These are the words of the AIC leader.

McCain is denying she was ever a member, but pics and proof of her in 1994 at the meetings, and at the major yearly gathering, will be around later today, I'm sure...

Also she said in 2007 that they do great work.

"I've got no use for America or her damned institutions." - doesn't that sound a lot like Rev Wrights' G** D*** America?  

Eerily similar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 11:55:10 AM »
She was a registered republican. But nice try.

1) AIC party secretary has records of her and hubby being members in 1994. 

2) She spoke for their yearly meeting in 2007.  Why woudl she ever do such a thing?  They're a fringe lunatic group, and she says on youtube that they do great work.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »
I think it is safe to say Joe is delusional or joking.

At the risk of sounding like a nutty preacher as so many seem to be around - Palin is like a gift from god for dems. She's that bad.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 11:58:19 AM »
1) AIC party secretary has records of her and hubby being members in 1994. 

2) She spoke for their yearly meeting in 2007.  Why woudl she ever do such a thing?  They're a fringe lunatic group, and she says on youtube that they do great work.

Really where are these records.
Being at a meeting does not mean membership.

I know that there are lots of Democrats at the Republican conventions. Since MSNBC is covering it.

Is this like the Steven Jones steel all over again.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 12:02:01 PM »
Really where are these records.
Being at a meeting does not mean membership.

I don't have the records in my pocket, dude.

But if they exist as the party claims they do, i'm betting we find a sign-up card with their signatures coming out in the next day or two.

Being at a meeting doesn't mean membership?  We already know they attended the local meetings, then drove over for the yearly big state-wide meeting.  I guess showing up at ten KKK meetings wouldn't make someone a racist.  But you might quesiton their judgment...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 12:04:52 PM »
Come on dude, it's like two eyars worth of vetting happening in one weekend.

You can't defend against EITHER of these things, joe.  She's your own little Obama in a skirt.  It's hilarious how simliar they are.
what did the pastor say? not paraphrased what did the pastor say?

The youtube clip you posted didnt say much it said we dont say we are americans we say were alaskans...LOL ever been to texas we say the same shit down here.  ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 12:07:23 PM »
...With all of the Sarah Palin hate threads the left wing wingnuts on here are seriously feeling threatened. As much as you want to deny it, it's true.
I feel extremely threatened by the idea of an ideologically motivated intellectually bankrupt pretty face sitting in the second most powerful seat in the world.

We just completed 8 years with a blank slate as president and look where that got us.

You should be fearful yourself if you knew what's good for you.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 12:07:54 PM »
I don't have the records in my pocket, dude.

But if they exist as the party claims they do, i'm betting we find a sign-up card with their signatures coming out in the next day or two.

Being at a meeting doesn't mean membership?  We already know they attended the local meetings, then drove over for the yearly big state-wide meeting.  I guess showing up at ten KKK meetings wouldn't make someone a racist.  But you might quesiton their judgment...

Sure... but if I was questioning judgment, I would be looking at the both sides not one.

Attending one meeting of a fringe political group or attending a church that preaches that white people started AIDS to kill blacks and had the pastor baptize my kids.

I know what my choice would be.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 12:09:42 PM »
Sure... but if I was questioning judgment, I would be looking at the both sides not one.

Attending one meeting of a fringe political group or attending a church that preaches that white people started AIDS to kill blacks and had the pastor baptize my kids.

I know what my choice would be.

they're both some fcked up churches. 

I would hope that if the early reports are true - and i'm sure bloggers are scanning every minute of every recording now - that she'll condemn the church and its leader, just as Obama did.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 12:11:58 PM »
what did the pastor say? not paraphrased what did the pastor say?

The youtube clip you posted didnt say much it said we dont say we are americans we say were alaskans...LOL ever been to texas we say the same shit down here.  ::)
bump for what the pastor said? and not paraphrased?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »
bump for what the pastor said? and not paraphrased?

I cannot give you verbatim - but it is 2 seperate fringe orgs she belong[ed] to, I think maybe poeple are wrapping them in one.

- the church with the end of world Alaska will save day, dems go to hell etc.

- the Alaska group with the "damned America" etc [I linked the actual official site on another post, it's there for you to see]

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »

hahaaaaaa  ;D  Palin deserves to be VP as much as my Mexican housekeeper Lupita.

NT

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 12:19:02 PM »
I cannot give you verbatim - but it is 2 seperate fringe orgs she belong[ed] to, I think maybe poeple are wrapping them in one.

- the church with the end of world Alaska will save day, dems go to hell etc.

- the Alaska group with the "damned America" etc [I linked the actual official site on another post, it's there for you to see]
ever heard of russells tea pot im not doing your research to validate your post...do it yourself and report back por favor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 12:22:07 PM »
huffington and dailyKOS have the tapes - it'll just be hours at this point.

Already we have this gem that she, herself, said at church:

Palin: US Soldiers on a Task from God

Speaking before the Pentecostal church, Palin painted the current war in Iraq as a messianic affair in which the United States could act out the will of the Lord.

"Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending (U.S. soldiers) out on a task that is from God," she exhorted the congregants. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan."

Religion, however, was not strictly a thread in Palin's foreign policy. It was part of her energy proposals as well. Just prior to discussing Iraq, Alaska's governor asked the audience to pray for another matter -- a $30 billion national gas pipeline project that she wanted built in the state. "I think God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/02/palins-church-...
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/2/142031/1310/...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »
ever heard of russells tea pot im not doing your research to validate your post...do it yourself and report back por favor.

LOL, I know my post is valid, as I already researched it. You doubt, you research it then

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »

Why defend it?  The Left spent two months explaining that these things don't matter.
Y

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
LOL, I know my post is valid, as I already researched it. You doubt, you research it then
yes you have researched it but you havent provided proof as to what it alludes to...I can say things about anybody and paraphrase or take their words out of context that allude to what im saying. That doesnt mean they are true, does it?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »
yes you have researched it but you havent provided proof as to what it alludes to...I can say things about anybody and paraphrase or take their words out of context that allude to what im saying. That doesnt mean they are true, does it?

It's simple, if you are that interested, instead of posting, simply go to the website, listen to the sermons, watch videos etc.

I provided all links, proof coming straight form the horses mouth - no sinister dealings.

Or if you would rather not fine, and choose not to hear/see it, that's fine.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »
It's simple, if you are that interested, instead of posting, simply go to the website, listen to the sermons, watch videos etc.

I provided all links, proof coming straight form the horses mouth - no sinister dealings.

Or if you would rather not fine, and choose not to hear/see it, that's fine.
like you said someone will do it soon enough...all im saying is you shouldnt run around here saying things when you dont know if they are true or not.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2008, 12:36:59 PM »
like you said someone will do it soon enough...all im saying is you shouldnt run around here saying things when you dont know if they are true or not.

Well, considering I heard the guy say it from his own mouth from a link provided on the official site - I will go with true.

If not - then when Obama himself says something on a video on his campaign site - we can't believe that either :-\

We can believe almost nothing is true then really - if we can't believe things people say themself.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »
Well, considering I heard the guy say it from his own mouth from a link provided on the official site - I will go with true.

If not - then when Obama himself says something on a video on his campaign site - we can't believe that either :-\

We can believe almost nothing is true then really - if we can't believe things people say themself.
plz provide the link again i missed it then.

No as long as you can back up your assertions then you can say what you want but contributing to rumors which is done all to often here on getbig is what needs to be pulled back.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2008, 12:49:53 PM »
plz provide the link again i missed it then.

No as long as you can back up your assertions then you can say what you want but contributing to rumors which is done all to often here on getbig is what needs to be pulled back.

Understandable, and I do try and dodge rumourmongering. Is why I give links, state when I am unsure with little [?] and say I am paraphrasing when I am etc.

Here's one:

Quote from the guy who founded this Alaska party:

"I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."

It's here on their website - have a peak before they scrub it

Link for church stuff: Link: http://www.wasillaag.net/all.html

[These are both the official sites, no lefty blogs or anything]