Author Topic: albuterol  (Read 1554 times)

freakinanimal

• Getbig I
albuterol
« on: September 02, 2008, 02:30:15 PM »
I'm currently cutting for a show and have been told that albuterol (asma inhalers) work as good as Clen for cutting.  Is this true and if so how much should I take -- how many shots of it how often?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: albuterol
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 02:35:40 PM »
Is this a serious thread? How many shots?  :-\

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »
I'm currently cutting for a show and have been told that albuterol (asma inhalers) work as good as Clen for cutting.  Is this true and if so how much should I take -- how many shots of it how often?

First off its not the inhalers, second I think you need to do more research before you start playing with things such as albuterol!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
First off its not the inhalers, second I think you need to do more research before you start playing with things such as albuterol!

Agreed.

Albuterol can have serious negative effects if you don't know what you are doing and take too much.

First you will have to find out how sensitive you are to Albuterol. Start with two 2 mg tablets per day (split the dose) and work your way up to 12 mg per day, some will say you'll need more, but if you really need more than that you are doing something really wrong. Albuterol also helps with training since it helps you to breathe better.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

freakinanimal

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 04:42:41 AM »
Is this a serious thread? How many shots?  :-\

It's an inhaler.  I  mean aerosol blasts.  I've talked to a lot of guys who've used them to get ripped for competition because it's easier to find than clen.  I just don't know how much to use.

freakinanimal

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 04:44:17 AM »

Thanks for the advice.  That's why I'm here.  This forum is the best place to learn things from people who know from practicle experience . . . not just some scientific theory.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 05:29:24 AM »
Okay, this is important.  There is a substantial difference between albuterol inhalers and albuterol tablets.  Tablets such as Vospire ER maintain levels for about 8-12 hours and range in dosing from 2 to 8mg per tablet.  Inhalers dispense about 90mcg per spray but have a much more immediate and efficient means of binding to the b2 receptors.  You should not be taking inhalers for weight loss.  The long acting tablets should be used if you decide to go the albuterol route.  Equal dosage of the two does not produce equal results or effects - no where near.  Stick with the tablets otherwise you are asking for trouble (not to mention it's cheaper).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 05:44:22 AM »
Okay, this is important.  There is a substantial difference between albuterol inhalers and albuterol tablets.  Tablets such as Vospire ER maintain levels for about 8-12 hours and range in dosing from 2 to 8mg per tablet.  Inhalers dispense about 90mcg per spray but have a much more immediate and efficient means of binding to the b2 receptors.  You should not be taking inhalers for weight loss.  The long acting tablets should be used if you decide to go the albuterol route.  Equal dosage of the two does not produce equal results or effects - no where near.  Stick with the tablets otherwise you are asking for trouble (not to mention it's cheaper).

Exactly what he said.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 09:24:24 AM »

Exactly What I was getting at. Not trying to be a dick FeakAnimal, but this has been discussed just recently. There is tons of info on these forums about albuterol use, and I recommend it over clen. I personally use albuterol, so I know a lot about it. Do the research and then PM me if you need more info. Be very careful as it is a very potent drug. It has a lot of positives over clen, and burns fat extremely well when used properly.

freakinanimal

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 09:35:13 AM »
Thanks for your help.  I'm new both to Steroid Use and to this Forum so I'm learning.  Thanks again.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 10:24:40 AM »
Just be careful with Albuterol, because too much can give you serious ARYTMIA...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG