Author Topic: Video is out: McCain bashing union workers  (Read 2124 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Video is out: McCain bashing union workers
« on: September 02, 2008, 04:31:19 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Video is out: McCain bashing union workers
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
omg not this again...nice spin cutting out the point he made and used this to illustrate you piece of shit.

You wouldnt do it and you know it

why dont you try and come up with something of substance and maybe your threads would carry more weight.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »
his arms kill me

what a terrible statement for someone to say. there is no spin to that. what a dumbass.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »
his arms kill me

what a terrible statement for someone to say. there is no spin to that. what a dumbass.
he was making a point which got cut out and that point is that there are jobs here in america that american citizens wont and some cant do and was using this to illustrate it.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 05:10:39 PM »
I could tell that is what he meant. Why doesn't mccain deal with the immigration/economic issue then?

for $50 an hour someone would.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
you piece of shit.

I invite you to attack the messenger, adn not the message.

Show us the actual quote in context which makes it okay?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »
I could tell that is what he meant. Why doesn't mccain deal with the immigration/economic issue then?

for $50 an hour someone would.
LOL how hasnt he, he has dealt with them as much as obama has and he hasnt even given his speech at the RNC yet which is where obama "gave specifics" which werent specific at all.

You wouldnt relocate for 3 months work, also this is back breaking labor for the most part and the vast majority of the US citizens wouldnt be willing to go through it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »
I invite you to attack the messenger, adn not the message.

Show us the actual quote in context which makes it okay?
you know the quote numbnut...you probably started the other thread...and you know this clip is taken out of context.

Balanced...LOL  ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 05:25:15 PM »
LOL how hasnt he, he has dealt with them as much as obama has and he hasnt even given his speech at the RNC yet which is where obama "gave specifics" which werent specific at all.

McCain is shit. Since you brought obama up for no reason I say he is shit to.

You wouldnt relocate for 3 months work, also this is back breaking labor for the most part and the vast majority of the US citizens wouldnt be willing to go through it.

Majority wouldn't some individuals who need the coin would do it. Forget about the majority, if people are willing to work and I'm sure there are. let them make it. It's too late already, the Gov let the Mexicans and central americans into the country and now that they are here doing the jobs no one wants to do it will stay that way.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »
McCain is shit. Since you brought obama up for no reason I say he is shit to.

Majority wouldn't some individuals who need the coin would do it. Forget about the majority, if people are willing to work and I'm sure there are. let them make it. It's too late already, the Gov let the Mexicans and central americans into the country and now that they are here doing the jobs no one wants to do it will stay that way.
HEYYY ;D we agree on something

I agree there are ppl that would but there arent enough ppl who would to do all the shit jobs in america that americans wont and cant do. It is to late, again what i think is ironic and hypocritical is how everybody bitches about illegal workers taking jobs away but they choose to use companies that employee illegals. Why? b/c its cheaper if the american public wanted to do something about this than they could. I dont think many of the ppl who bitch and moan about illegals told their home builder to not use illegals in the making of their home even though its obvious that they would be used.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 06:04:24 PM »
There is nothing wrong with raggin on union fuckwits.

Unions are for people who can't hold onto a job thru merit and ability.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 06:41:32 PM »
I'm soooooooooooo happy that I work in the IT sector and don't have to put up with union crap.