Author Topic: SAMI BACK DEVELOPMENT 2008  (Read 4353 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: SAMI BACK DEVELOPMENT 2008
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 12:51:27 AM »
check shawn rays backd

wide as fuck :o

Your back was shit Shawn; Dorian's raped you year after year.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 05:20:53 AM »
I take it your sarcasm meter is broken.   ::)

I was talkin bout Francois.......I ain't Daddywaddy
Cam ad mi

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »
Keep it down bro Ali. You don't wanna have some enemies, don't you?

Just leave them talking and everyone know the truth and the stage talks.

peace

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 03:24:24 AM »
Why are you so sick … your friend says he has the best back … but his back is like shit … you guy say he has the best only cause he said so … he isn’t even close to sami’s back … he aint even in sami’s league at all … you are not doing your friend any justice y comparing him to sami … better yet … why don’t you post some of his recent pix and some of sami’s recent pix and compare … and don’t even bother to post any of his lag shots … we all know how that looks like … even women have bigger and better legs …  ;D

sorry, but who are you talking about here?

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 05:39:13 AM »
 lets see what can u do Ali to sami you are his guru now and trainer maybe u can make him add 15 pounds this year and give him some  width in his back and improve his lower back to  U ARE  the GAME AS U SAID BRING IT ON  prove it to everyone that one of your athletes will be on Olympia  stage ,, man talk is cheap , and how old is sami now how will he improve at his age now if i he was in his late 20's ill say its OK. think twice  before u say anything don't play u are the wizard here its not disneyland  , u said u and sami in a earlier  post this year if sami competed in the last OLYMPIA  he would of been in top 10 .plzzzzzzzzzzz  ???

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 08:17:20 AM »
lets see what can u do Ali to sami you are his guru now and trainer maybe u can make him add 15 pounds this year and give him some  width in his back and improve his lower back to  U ARE  the GAME AS U SAID BRING IT ON  prove it to everyone that one of your athletes will be on Olympia  stage ,, man talk is cheap , and how old is sami now how will he improve at his age now if i he was in his late 20's ill say its OK. think twice  before u say anything don't play u are the wizard here its not disneyland  , u said u and sami in a earlier  post this year if sami competed in the last OLYMPIA  he would of been in top 10 .plzzzzzzzzzzz  ???

15 lbs and more width … thanx for the advice … I will definitely take your world for it … as for age and how you improve after your 30 … well … this is the part that I am good at and never blamed anyone’s age … unlike some other world class trainers that you know … to 10 Olympia is what we are targeting so yes mark our words … you will see the 15lbs next year with the same paper thin skin … same or maybe less body fat and same waistline … so if u cant imagine what I am saying I am sure will dream of it tonite

You and your friends still think that you know everything … man kulky look at it like this ... forget that your friend hates me and whatever he said about me … look at what I have done so far (n the past 3 years) and look at what you friend did in the past 18 years … I am not talking about standing on stage but how famous each of us got and how we effected the sport … you friend just runs his mouth here and there saying he is the best and has the best back and can beat everyone naturally … I didn’t run my mouth … I proved what I can do and talk within common sense and science backed up theories … what I ever I give my clients is backed up with studies and explanations … this is where I excel other all the world class champions that you know … meaning I can convince a regular jow to what bodybuilders do and how diets are designed and what we each step does … not just say “eat 1 potato, ˝ Kilos Fish one (Istekaneh) rice and so on” … hope you got the picture by now

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 10:17:44 AM »
don't forget to add some wine in his diet let him lose abit water from his head and  full up his shoulders and red wine for his hamstrings and legs for sure he will be in top 6 in the Olympia .  DONT TALK TUFF TALK UNLESS U WALK THE WALK / THAT goes for u frog face and him the black smith 

gladiator 187

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 02:25:20 AM »
hulky, nice goimng , give him wht he wants ;D ;D ;D ;D

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »

Hey Hey Hey please give me a break ...

Who you are talking about??Why you are mixing all the things together  .

I think Hulk is an American citizen and he has no relationship with the guy you are talking about .You should write his name why you are afraid ,As you said you are the best ,the most famous the smart guy just write it ,write ((Tariq)).And i am writting these lines on behalf of tariq : He said that if you are a man enough just face him face to face in any place you want even in your home town gudhaibya he will come by himself and say all the things that you are writting here like a girl and say it like man face to face and by the way tariq told me that if you think that you have bulls call him now now now immediately , you can take his number from sami or mohammed sabah, Don't think that you will run a way if you don't call him he will see you in the future and in that time only god will know what will happen. If you think that you are the best in this game , just prove it and bring your team to beat tariq in 90 kg in this year world championship .You start this thing and you have to end it , just give him a call. I think its a great deal because it will cost you only 40 fills to change your situation from a girl to a man .

You didn’t think I would call him did ya … well I did … I don’t have bulls … I have balls … it was a good chance to talk … we didn’t talk since 2 years I guess … since mid 2006 if memory serves … we talked for like 25 minutes … all these problems occur cause losers spread false information … anyway Bahrain … I know who you are as I told you … and don’t ever think only you know where I live … I don’t have a problem by calling anyone or facing anyone … and I guess I proved that to you … before attacking me next time make sure you get your information straight … or you will see what I am capable of

Y don’t you post your pix here … or do want me to do so

Have a good day … or don’t

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »
u are in bahrain and u have all the crap and number 1 guru  , what will u do if u were here in  USA  . do contracts withe pros and help them in last week preprations   we need a guy like u  MR mad scientist ,  we need  science backed up theories …  here in USA  WITHE GUY FULL OF KNOWLDGE LIKE U . wish goes and give help to others even if they didnt ask u , well let them look for u . not u look for people .

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 11:11:30 AM »
this is how nutritionist should be like . if u need help in your off-season or on-season  diet look at the food he is eating now . and u Will know u are withe the number one guru  DONT HESITATE BODYBUILDERS  to deal withe him god willing the top six in every show u get in  , they say  THE BOOK IS JUDGED BY THE COVER .

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2008, 11:19:37 AM »
u are in bahrain and u have all the crap and number 1 guru  , what will u do if u were here in  USA  . do contracts withe pros and help them in last week preprations   we need a guy like u  MR mad scientist ,  we need  science backed up theories …  here in USA  WITHE GUY FULL OF KNOWLDGE LIKE U . wish goes and give help to others even if they didnt ask u , well let them look for u . not u look for people .

Cut the act hulky you are nowhere close to the US … you are in Bahrain … you still think you can be anonymous … anyway I never approached any of the people that I train … they come to me ... if you are in the state do and ask about me and you will know who I am … but we all know that you are not

So you made an account just to trash me and Sami … very original …

I am eating Steak and Baked Potato … what is unhealthy in that … u still didn’t see my with one pound cheese burger with potato wedges + chilly cheese …  ;D

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2008, 12:29:17 PM »
well first of all i been in the bodybuilding game more then u ever been and Am from Maryland if u know it, i know u come from deserts and live with camels , i been and knew people worked with Carrie Carmichael , Tim Gardener , Chad , Charles , Joe , Pano Fragoulis . and many more .  nobody talked about u or heard about u in the bodybuilding industry where i come from MANY BODYBUILDERS  nobody heard of u and many others didn't hear of u in the USA and i know some amateur bodybuilders  only 3 years of working out bigger and leaner and wider , and in very good symmetry and condition then your boy sami . and plzzzz grow up. u are a bodybuilding guru tell the getbigger's   .How do bodybuilders keep going on this diet of myths and contradictions?
oh i forgot u charge how much do u charge ?                                                                                                                                                         So you made an account just to trash me and Sami … very original … plzzz grow up u still  think like a 9 years old kid. i know u wanna be the GodFather of gurus . don't be proud of yourself

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »
You didn’t think I would call him did ya … well I did … I don’t have bulls … I have balls … it was a good chance to talk … we didn’t talk since 2 years I guess … since mid 2006 if memory serves … we talked for like 25 minutes … all these problems occur cause losers spread false information … anyway Bahrain … I know who you are as I told you … and don’t ever think only you know where I live … I don’t have a problem by calling anyone or facing anyone … and I guess I proved that to you … before attacking me next time make sure you get your information straight … or you will see what I am capable of

Y don’t you post your pix here … or do want me to do so

Have a good day … or don’t

You are repeating things again and again ...

I knew that u called tariq and you discussed this issue with him after that tariq called me and told me to remove my reply , and i did .

After the discussion it looks like that you are a trouble maker . As i said before u opened this issue and u should close it and u already did but u want to open it again.

About my identity and my pic i have no problem if u know me or not , if u want to put my pic in this site or not its a normal thing to me but keep in your mind that (my pic means tariq pic).
When you are dealing with me it means that you are dealing with tariq. I am one of the people who dose not care about what will happen to me but my main point is to show people the truth and to support my friends even if it costs me everything.

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2008, 02:48:12 PM »
I for one would like to see Sami's new car again. Did you get the 'spinny rims' Thick back-hollow head.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »
well first of all i been in the bodybuilding game more then u ever been and Am from Maryland if u know it, i know u come from deserts and live with camels , i been and knew people worked with Carrie Carmichael , Tim Gardener , Chad , Charles , Joe , Pano Fragoulis . and many more .  nobody talked about u or heard about u in the bodybuilding industry where i come from MANY BODYBUILDERS  nobody heard of u and many others didn't hear of u in the USA and i know some amateur bodybuilders  only 3 years of working out bigger and leaner and wider , and in very good symmetry and condition then your boy sami . and plzzzz grow up. u are a bodybuilding guru tell the getbigger's   .How do bodybuilders keep going on this diet of myths and contradictions?
oh i forgot u charge how much do u charge ?                                                                                                                                                         So you made an account just to trash me and Sami … very original … plzzz grow up u still  think like a 9 years old kid. i know u wanna be the GodFather of gurus . don't be proud of yourself

Sure you have ::) ::) ::)  We have all heard that.........the only thing is we only her it from you
No Worries 4 me