Author Topic: 2008 World Championship (Bahrain)  (Read 1050 times)

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
2008 World Championship (Bahrain)
« on: September 03, 2008, 02:07:54 AM »
First of all...

I would like to express my deepest sympathy for the recent tradegy happened in the United states and Cuba. We believe that both the US nation and the Bahrain nation are parts of the same body and whatever hits and hurts the US nation will hit and hurt Bahrain's nation .

This topic is about the announcement for the 2008 World bodybuilding championship in bahrain , based on the past experience with the championships that has been held in bahrain we can expect that this championship will be one of the most successful championships in the history . Because we have a great support from our king to these kinds of activities as well as an active minister of the bahrain bodybuilding federation (Mohammed abdulrahim ) who's spending almost all of his time on the preparation of this championship and the most important thing is the fans who love this game .

By the way: its the first time that this championship held in the gulf region

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2008 World Championship (Bahrain)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 07:50:38 AM »
"an active minister of the bahrain bodybuilding federation"  Translation--Head Schmoe in Charge

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 07:53:24 AM »
what tragedy? a bunch of shanties and ghetto's getting flooded? I call it progress = pro grass - more eco friendly ghettos
$

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 08:17:15 AM »
First of all...

as well as an active minister of the bahrain bodybuilding federation (Mohammed abdulrahim )

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  WTF?!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~