Author Topic: Video clip of Dana White calls Tito an idiot & wants Cung Le in the UFC  (Read 1019 times)

gymrat75

• Getbig III
He also talks about Coutre, Fedor, Chuck, and some other sheet. Amazed at the props he gave Cung Le. Cung Le is an entertaining fighter but, would get killed on the ground.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Video clip of Dana White calls Tito an idiot & wants Cung Le in the UFC
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 10:02:30 AM »
i just don't understand dana saying fedor is overrated..the guy beat his ufc champ twice and destroyed sylvia. even when someone was lucky enough to catch fedor and was hurt he came back..the dude is a machine.
irongearco.com

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »
dana's just stubborn about the fedor thing,I don't believe that he honestly believes fedor is over rated

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 02:20:57 PM »
dana's just stubborn about the fedor thing,I don't believe that he honestly believes fedor is over rated

Too true, brah. It's called denial.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 03:24:03 PM »
i just don't understand dana saying fedor is overrated..the guy beat his ufc champ twice and destroyed sylvia. even when someone was lucky enough to catch fedor and was hurt he came back..the dude is a machine.
Dana is a business man. He's not going to sing the praises of a guy who's not fighting for him and doesn't look like he will ever fight for him. So you take the next best route and bag the guy and sing about your own talent.

Straight forward busines

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 10:05:32 AM »
Don't you guys see what Dana is doing?  He is goading Fedor into coming to the UFC by constantly calling him overhyped & overated....
w

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 02:25:33 PM »
Don't you guys see what Dana is doing?  He is goading Fedor into coming to the UFC by constantly calling him overhyped & overated....
Do you really think Fedor is that weak minded to fall some bullshit like that? With all due respect, I think your selling him and Dana short.