Author Topic: Jason Huh - very impressive  (Read 3752 times)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jason Huh - very impressive
« on: September 03, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »
Looking very impressive!

THICK back (although should have been a tad tighter)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Jason Huh
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »
How tall is this behemoth?
Z

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »
great wheels,he has no kneecaps,bottom of quad hangs off ,cool look.he has compact  build,touch harder and drier look out,he placed high or won his class n.a.'s.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »
brutal 5'4 frame

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 09:50:28 PM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 10:01:27 PM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 12:01:06 AM »
yeah right

Repetrope has him 5'9", age 24

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Jason Huh - very impressive
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 01:42:43 AM »
huh?
No doubt about it...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 01:52:13 AM »
Repetrope has him 5'9", age 24

yea he's pretty tall, if u look at the comparison pics from this show, hes about the tallest heavyweight there on stage.

Best Asian bodybuilder this side of hidetata yamagishi

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 02:17:56 AM »
yeah right

Ok maybe's he's 5'8.999999"

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 03:04:40 AM »
good legs....

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 04:27:10 AM »
GREAT physique!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 04:43:37 AM »
It wouldn't hurt to pay a bit more attention to the stains on the suit as well as the tag stickin' out.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 06:07:44 AM »
yea he's pretty tall, if u look at the comparison pics from this show, hes about the tallest heavyweight there on stage.

Best Asian bodybuilder this side of hidetata yamagishi

Half Asian, and he's good, but not that good. He would place pretty low compared to notables like Brandon Curry. And he's got the problem that alot bbers have, a wrinkly lower back. I know that back in the 90's you didn't see this much, but now you do, is it from not training the lower back, or lack of traing the spinal erectors, what gives.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 06:54:36 AM »
Half Asian, and he's good, but not that good. He would place pretty low compared to notables like Brandon Curry. And he's got the problem that alot bbers have, a wrinkly lower back. I know that back in the 90's you didn't see this much, but now you do, is it from not training the lower back, or lack of traing the spinal erectors, what gives.

everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna do no deadlifts anymore

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 07:24:47 AM »
everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna do no deadlifts anymore

AHHH, so that's it?  I remember in Flex's Hardbody video Charles had him doing back extensions, and Flex even though he had problems coming in soft, his lower back never had than wrinkly look. Neither did Ronnie, Dorian, Shawn, Levrone, Francois. And neither does Dex, or even Melvin Anthony

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 07:32:17 AM »
I think his hams could use a little work, but other than that he looks great. Quads especially.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 09:31:46 AM »

conditioning isnt as good as it used to be, thats fat. Not much at all, but its fat.

He was in great shape and looked terrific, just another few lbs and he would have been right up there for that pro card.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 09:42:00 AM »
AHHH, so that's it?  I remember in Flex's Hardbody video Charles had him doing back extensions, and Flex even though he had problems coming in soft, his lower back never had than wrinkly look. Neither did Ronnie, Dorian, Shawn, Levrone, Francois. And neither does Dex, or even Melvin Anthony
hahaha, typical "parker" always ripping on the non black competitors ::), he's way harder than Brandon Curry's soft ass.

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 09:43:05 AM »
great arab genetics

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »

Didn't Flex do smith machine deadlifts though? I know Ronnie, Dorian, Francois, Dex all deadlifted. I'm pretty sure Shawn did too. Never seen Levrone deadlift, never seen or heard about Melvin's training style or what he incorporates. I love deadlifts and feel that they should be in every bodybuilders routine. Even if it's a variation like smith machine deads or rack deads.

In Jason's case here I believe it's just fat though. His glutes and hams are soft as well.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 11:25:24 AM »
hahaha, typical "parker" always ripping on the non black competitors ::), he's way harder than Brandon Curry's soft ass.

Nope, I said Brandon because he WON his pro card. I was using Brandon as a example due to that fact. Huh,  isn't as hard a Stan McQuay, taller yes, harder no. You stand Huh next to Brandon, it's comparable to a fly fucking a elephant.

Didn't Flex do smith machine deadlifts though? I know Ronnie, Dorian, Francois, Dex all deadlifted. I'm pretty sure Shawn did too. Never seen Levrone deadlift, never seen or heard about Melvin's training style or what he incorporates. I love deadlifts and feel that they should be in every bodybuilders routine. Even if it's a variation like smith machine deads or rack deads.

In Jason's case here I believe it's just fat though. His glutes and hams are soft as well.

In terms of the above mentioned pros, I believe you. I think Flex had some of the best spinal erectors in the biz, due to all the back extensions he did. But nothing sets a back apart other than Deads, you see the thinkness jump out in thelower back. Mel's back used to be one of the in terms pf thickness and detail, but now it has gone down hill.

I guess you are right about Huh's back though

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 10:09:11 PM »
I think his hams could use a little work, but other than that he looks great. Quads especially.

He doesn't flex his hams in the back poses. . . His hams are fucking huge he just needs to "sit" on them in the back shots.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 10:25:49 PM »
05'
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »
It wouldn't hurt to pay a bit more attention to the stains on the suit as well as the tag stickin' out.

The stains are there for the schmoes who will buy the soiled undies after the show. :-X