Author Topic: Lord Nagin: Go Outside, Go to Jail  (Read 382 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Lord Nagin: Go Outside, Go to Jail
« on: September 03, 2008, 04:49:11 PM »

Lord Nagin: Go Outside, Go to Jail

Infowars
September 2, 2008

Those who dared disobey the government decreed “mandatory hurricane evacuation” in New Orleans will be arrested and sent to jail if they wander “outside their properties during a dusk-to-dawn curfew,” according to the AFP. “Those persons who remain within the City of New Orleans do so at their own risk and are subject to arrest if they are outside the boundaries of their own property,” said Lord Nagin, Surpeme Commander of New Orleans. “Nagin warned Sunday that looters would be arrested and sent directly to prison.”

“What, no trial? I mean, I realize ‘legal niceties’ simply get in the way of maintaining recht und ordnung… um, sorry, law and order … but this is a nifty approach. Get arrested, go straight to the big house, no muss, no fuss, only the ease of legal administration,” writes Charles Featherstone for the LRC blog.

“You know, prisoners sitting in cells are so, well, economically unproductive. Wouldn’t it simply be easier if in the future, the kinds of people who refuse to obey gummint orders, would simply get whisked away to special camps, I mean detention centers, where they can spend their days laboring for the good of society? You know, felling trees and quarrying rocks and digging canals?”
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Lord Nagin: Go Outside, Go to Jail
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 04:55:59 PM »
 :o  >:(