Author Topic: is mccain milking the war hero pow thing to much?  (Read 1976 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: is mccain milking the war hero pow thing to much?
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 10:39:34 PM »
yes, and government files, and soldiers in the camp. The United States and his father were given the agreement for surrender, it was even videotaped. Wow maybe you don't know much then.

Here is what I do know...

Disabled American Veterans

Key Votes--McCain 28%
Key Votes--Obama 92%

Vietnam Veterans of America

Key Votes--McCain 37%
Key Votes--Obama 92%

Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America

Overall Grade: McCain D
Overall Grade: Obama B

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 10:41:44 PM »
I don't want to get into details today but for starters the man has experience, he isn't talking about all these pipedreams that Obama is talking about, Obama think' that when he becomes President all these miracles will start happening. McCain and his forfathers built this country, the greatest of all time, we are going through some BS but that's Bush;s fault and it's fixable. Yes, McCain did vote with Bush 90% of the time, but that's because he was a good Republican who let the President do his thing, that does not mean he is going to be the same. Every thing in the USA is fixable right now, and we need a patriot with experience to fix it, not some fairytale, celebrity phenomenon who know's how to talk a good game but has prooven absolutely nothing.

I'll contemplate this pipe dream for a second.  What is the backup plan?  Do your requirements change if McCain should die in office?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »
Typical puppet response.

McCain did not VOLUNTARILY become a POW for the courage badge.  He did what he had to do to survive just like 90% of us would do.  By your logic courage has to be earned through a shit load of ass beatings.  I bet you have A LOT of courage huh?

Yeah ok hero...most people would have gotten out of that camp as soon as those pricks offered it. Don't lump urself in with McCain unless u've served. He's a hero because hje served, he's on another level for his actions while a POW.
L