Author Topic: Do all pros use DNP?  (Read 6554 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Do all pros use DNP?
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2008, 12:47:47 AM »
Where's gh15 when you need him.....  :-\

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2008, 12:52:47 AM »
you never taken enough to OD, according to the people on this thread, sounds like your experience is limited and lacking.

::)

i tapered up to 800mg, over 2 weeks.

i know enough to know i would never take it again, the sides are terrible, and i personally didn't get any fat loss from it ( unless i compensated with water bloat from the gallons i was drinking each day).
175lbs by 31st July

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2008, 12:58:13 AM »
::)

i tapered up to 800mg, over 2 weeks.

i know enough to know i would never take it again, the sides are terrible, and i personally didn't get any fat loss from it ( unless i compensated with water bloat from the gallons i was drinking each day).
WTF :o :o :o Are you suicidal?
A

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2008, 02:46:35 AM »
WTF :o :o :o Are you suicidal?

the quest for 8 minute abs will make you do crazy things  :-[
175lbs by 31st July

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2008, 03:42:32 AM »
DNp is an ingredient in dynamite? no?

No

The Beef

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2008, 09:37:22 PM »
Duchaine used to be a big proponent of it.

I think it helped to speed along his demise.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2008, 11:11:42 PM »
Duchaine used to be a big proponent of it.

I think it helped to speed along his demise.
  I was going to mention Dan "Insane" Duchaine. He was literally obsessed with drugs. Too bad, because he was a smart guy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2008, 05:31:06 AM »
  I was going to mention Dan "Insane" Duchaine. He was literally obsessed with drugs. Too bad, because he was a smart guy.

Dan's buddy Michael Zumpano said he thought Mike and/or Ray Mentzer died due to DNP use. He said he knew they were experimenting with it.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2008, 09:23:01 AM »
Just another example of the idiotic things bodybuilders will do looking for an edge. Totally absurd.

Jizzacked

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2008, 10:13:08 AM »
I agree that it is completely wreckless, I used it twice years ago before the dnpguru got nailed cause that kid he supplied od'd off some rec drugs that didn't react too well with the stuff... it was still relatively obscure at that point when I did it and I wanted to see for myself what all the talk was about.

I used it on 2 occasions, I am not going to explain dose or protocol, if you are insane enough to do it like I was, do your own research... the end result was roughly a pound of fat burned off a day in the end, the difference is much more apparent when the initial water retention goes away after you discontinue use.

sounds great right?  well... after day 3 or 4, there was no way in hell I could do even light workouts, literally getting out of bed getting ready for the day, was brutal.  it was like having the flu without the runny nose, I felt like absolute shit.  I remember going to the mall with my girlfriend at the time and feeling like I was just going to collapse as we walked around, like I had been sprinting all day or something... it just felt like my legs were going to give out.

it is muscle sparing, but it has a double edged sword.  you need carbs on it, and you will crave the shit out of them, junk food you never thought you would eat starts to look really fucking good.  only one of the aspects of the chemical if I recall correctly is it burns carbs immediately eliminating the way you might store excess carbs as energy or fat.  so every time you eat, it gets much worse for an hour or two, I felt like I was melting and could hardly get out of bed, had to sleep with a cold pack on my neck and a fan blasting me at all times, this was the middle of winter and it was below freezing outside.

I remember reading they first discovered its weightloss properties were found due to the fact that everyone that worked with it in the dynamite industry was getting shredded handling the stuff, and it became populare for weightloss til ill informed people started dropping from it, its a very precise process and just like insulin if you don't know what you are doing you can seriously fuck yourself up, and death is not a far off possibility if you are wreckless.

I would never recommend it to anyone, but if you feel the need to absolutely do this, please do all of your research from numerous information sources as some of the indications can be contradictory.. and if you are into rec drugs you are just asking for trouble... most of the problems people had were complicated by their other vices.

don't think you are going to be up and about or even if you have to work stand all day, you won't last, and people will notice that you look and feel like death.  another nice side effect, it turns your jizz yellow.... and some people sweat yellow though I didn't have the sweat coloration issue.... you would need to take in tons of water as well as you will sweat 24 hrs a day, and wake up in a swamp in the morning and sleep like shit... if you live in a warm climate I don't even know how you would would function... it made me weak as a kitten.

long term effects are great too, with cataracts being reported as very common.. I was able to walk away unscathed as I have always been pretty resilient in that regard, but everyone is different, and what is a tiny dosage for one person another may have a brutal reaction to, and due to the half life it will sneak up on you the first couple days so you may not think it is working, and might be tempted to take more.. don't worry about the slow start as it will hit you like a fucking freight train eventually... and if you decided to take more early on.. there is no reversing your mistake, I remember reading numerous stories about ER visits and ice baths etc. 

Thats about all I have to say on the matter, please don't pm me for any more info or advice as I won't discuss it... I was young and liked being a human guinea pig subjecting myself to experiments like this... much older and wiser now, and I will never touch it again, and to those even considering it, I am sure your perspective is going to be drastically different 5-10 years down the road... this isn't hype like all the exaggerated shit about juice you read in the media, its genuine bad shit.  I would say do yourself a favor and listen carefully to the many people that have actually been there and done that, you have no idea what you are in store for unless you try it.  learn from others mistakes.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2008, 04:19:13 PM »
But at least Harley is not a DA nut hugger like you Elite  :D
  all you talk about is da   what the fuck
b

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2008, 07:05:02 PM »
DNP, Cheque Drops & Stenox... and the title is yours.
a

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2008, 07:07:06 PM »
DNP, Cheque Drops & Stenox... and the title is yours.

You'll take the trophy whether you won it or not.