Author Topic: metallica death magnetic link  (Read 5989 times)

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
metallica death magnetic link
« on: September 04, 2008, 08:51:49 AM »
here is the link for the full disc.  i'm downloading mine right now

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Metallic...896af3ac517462

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: metallica death magnetic link
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »
FAIL
tank u jesus

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 09:44:04 AM »
when you enter the torrent sight it will say invalid torrent.   just type in metallica in the search and the first torrent will be death magnetic.   down load and enjoy

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »
It is leaked all over the web......and it's a VIRTUAL MASTERPIECE......it's the best album since Master of Puppets....

I can't wait to hear the HATERS after a full listen....Every Metal publication in the world is giving it 4 to 5 stars, and it's well deserved.

It's going to make for a great training CD!!

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/album/22723926/review/22787142/death_magnetic

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »
Death Magnetic is the musical equivalent of Russia's invasion of Georgia — a sudden act of aggression from a sleeping giant.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:42:20 AM »
if you buy tickets to the show using "magnetic" password you get the album for free

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 12:58:22 PM »
Death Magnetic is the musical equivalent of Russia's invasion of Georgia — a sudden act of aggression from a sleeping giant.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's awesome!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
tank u jesus

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 01:31:45 PM »
sounds like a metallica coverband that cant quite cut it!

sucks getting old :)

they are basically a nostalgia act now...
if you came up on kill em all, ride and master you will laugh at this album for the garbage it is and if your a pussy ass fanboy that thinks enter sandman is great , then this is your kinda album!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 01:39:19 PM »
hehehee

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »
just listened to it.  Better than anything after the black album but still not relevant.  I would give it 5 out of 10.  Mainly for trying.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 07:23:15 PM »
Heard it and it's bloody good!!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 09:29:19 PM »
Complete shit as usual from those guys.
They should have stopped right after Master of Puppets. Overrated even before that one.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »
Very, very good effort indeed!

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 05:55:01 AM »
sounds like a metallica coverband that cant quite cut it!

sucks getting old :)

they are basically a nostalgia act now...
if you came up on kill em all, ride and master you will laugh at this album for the garbage it is and if your a pussy ass fanboy that thinks enter sandman is great , then this is your kinda album!

90% of the songs on this record, take a virtual crap on Enter Sandman, it sounds to me that Slayer is all bitter with Metallica, Jocks and Cheerleaders, it's for a few reasons. He must have been in high school when the black album came out, he was an unpopular chain smoking skell, some jock must have beaten his ass and banged the cheerleader of his dreams.

Then while walking down the street one day smoking a Marlboro red, the jock that gave him a beating drove by with the cheerleader, while cranking Enter Sandman.......ever since then Slayer has hated Metallica, they were taken away from him and they are sellouts....

METALLICA RULE THE MUSICAL WORLD!!!!!!!   

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 07:21:36 AM »
They should have stopped right after Master of Puppets. Overrated even before that one.

they keep selling millions upon millions of records and selling out stadiums, so they must be doing something right aren't they ;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 07:23:38 AM »
I went to weshouldofstoppedafter19 89.com

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 07:26:43 AM »
I went to weshouldofstoppedafter19 86.com

fixed

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 07:36:02 AM »

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 07:58:54 AM »

they keep selling millions upon millions of records and selling out stadiums, so they must be doing something right aren't they ;)
on the st anger tour in the usa they were selling 14000 seats in 18000 seat arena's, how is that selling out stadiums?
I was at a show on that tour in ny where half the upper deck was empty.

I think your stuck in the 90's , its been a long time since they sold out a stadium in the usa and guns n roses were the headliner when that happened douchebag.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 08:46:44 AM »
What a clown, I was at the St. Anger outdoor arena tour in Foxboro, MA in June 2004, the place was sold out, there was over 75,000 fans there, and they were not there for Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park.....   

I was also at the GUNS & Metallica Gaint Stadium show in 1992, please with the Guns and Roses shit, people were taxed after the 3 hour Metallica show, they were falling asleep during GNR, due to the fact we had to wait for that loser AXL ROSE, to come on stage 2 hours late...

GNR live sucks, they aren't even in Metallica's league.... 

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 08:55:20 AM »

Did you forget about And Justice for All? Black album was the beginning of the end.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
What a clown, I was at the St. Anger outdoor arena tour in Foxboro, MA in June 2004, the place was sold out, there was over 75,000 fans there, and they were not there for Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park.....   

I was also at the GUNS & Metallica Gaint Stadium show in 1992, please with the Guns and Roses shit, people were taxed after the 3 hour Metallica show, they were falling asleep during GNR, due to the fact we had to wait for that loser AXL ROSE, to come on stage 2 hours late...

GNR live sucks, they aren't even in Metallica's league.... 

oh really?
This is a joke considering godsmack can sell 8000 tickets on thier own.

Artist/Event: METALLICA, GODSMACK
Venue: HSBC Arena
City/State: Buffalo, N.Y.
Event Dates: Oct. 10, 2004
Gross Sales: $837,865
Attendance/Capacity: 14,687 / 18,954
Shows/Sellouts: 1 / 0
Prices: $75, $55
Promoters: Metropolitan Talent Presents

Artist/Event: METALLICA, GODSMACK
Venue: Pepsi Arena
City/State: Albany, N.Y.
Event Dates: Oct. 9, 2004
Gross Sales: $776,208
Attendance/Capacity: 13,148 / 15,835
Shows/Sellouts: 1 / 0
Prices: $76, $56
Promoters: Metropolitan Talent Presents

hmmmm 75,000? linken park played double sold out nights in arenas that yr, I wonder why metallica brought them on tour.lol
Summer Sanitarium Tour 2003, featuring METALLICA, LINKIN PARK, LIMP BIZKIT, DEFTONES and MUDVAYNE, as reported by Billboard magazine

Venue: Gillette Stadium
City/State: Foxboro, Mass.
Event Dates: July 6, 2003
Gross Sales: $3,217,350
Attendance/Capacity: 42,898 / 48,600
Shows / Sellouts: 1 / 0
Prices: $75
Promoters: OCESA Presents/Frank Prods./Mass Concerts

Maybe you were experiencing double vision that day, how else would you confuse 42,000 people with 75,000?

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 09:28:17 AM »
That is WRONG, capacity 48,000.....please it holds 70+ just for a Patriot game, if the entire field is standing  room, it adds that many more people in attendance , then that makes your figures, wherever you got them clearly incorrect.

I was there....plain and simple.  It was wayyyyyyy over 42,898. 

And linkin park.....your killing metallica, but your a linkin park fan??   

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Don't believe everything you read"

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 10:33:08 AM »
That is WRONG, capacity 48,000.....please it holds 70+ just for a Patriot game, if the entire field is standing  room, it adds that many more people in attendance , then that makes your figures, wherever you got them clearly incorrect.

I was there....plain and simple.  It was wayyyyyyy over 42,898. 

And linkin park.....your killing metallica, but your a linkin park fan??   

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Don't believe everything you read"

what part of me saying linken park is a huge draw are you not getting? how does me pointing out facts make me a fan you idiot?

I guess we will take your word over the official billboard release ::)

its been well documented that metallica moved the stage far out near the 30 yd line  on that stadium tour because ticket sales were poor and they wanted to make it look like they had a big crowd. jeeez how fuckin dumb are you?

there was 30 fuckin thousand seats behind the stage idiot!

its called curtaining off half the arena/stadium which some bands do to avoid embarrasment of playing a half emty arena/stadium.

typical fanboy, cant accept reality!

Dave Ferman of Star-Telegram reports that METALLICA, the biggest name in heavy metal throughout the '90s, "didn't even come close to filling Texas Stadium in Irving, Texas Sunday night (Aug. 3). The floor was crowded but much of the upper deck sat empty.

"Far-short-of-capacity houses have been the rule on the band's Summer Sanitarium 2003 tour, which also features sets by four other bands, including proven large-hall headliners LINKIN PARK and LIMP BIZKIT. After a long time out of the spotlight, and with drummer Lars Ulrich alienating many fans with his anti-Napster stance, METALLICA is looking vulnerable. While the band's new 'St. Anger' CD has sold well, it doesn't seem to have the legs of past releases, such as the band's 1991 self-titled 'black album,' which spawned the hits 'Enter Sandman' and 'Sad But True'.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 10:56:42 AM »
its been well documented that metallica moved the stage far out near the 30 yd line  on that stadium tour because ticket sales were poor and they wanted to make it look like they had a big crowd. jeeez how fuckin dumb are you?

there was 30 fuckin thousand seats behind the stage idiot!

Your the fucking idiot, it was right in the END ZONE the stage, and any half intelligent human being knows there are only 12-15K seats in an end zone....no where near the 30 yd line

I am done with you clown.....