Author Topic: Liberals and Children...Commentery  (Read 696 times)

The Coach

Liberals and Children...Commentery
« on: September 04, 2008, 09:13:14 AM »
RUSH: What is it with liberals and children?  We hear from liberals all the time that we must do this and we must do that for the children, do we not?  Yet they've nominated a guy who believes and favors infanticide, not just abortion, but infanticide.  This guy approves of abortion in the fourth trimester.  The Drive-By Media favors waiting 17 years to destroy pregnant teenagers.  Seventeen years is how old Sarah Palin's daughter is.  I guess if you're 17 and you're the daughter of a woman who doesn't fit to what the liberal mold is, then you can destroy that child, too.  What is it with this liberals and "It's for the children business?"  Liberals are child abusers.  Partial-birth abortion, infanticide, now doing their best to deliver enough deliberate and calculated stress to cause a miscarriage, has anybody been thinking about that on this 17-year-old little girl?  For the children?  What part did I miss? 

Oh, and how about that report we had a couple weeks ago, a hundred university presidents want to lower the drinking age.  They say they're for the children, they say they're for this and that, they're passing out condoms, they want to pass out condoms in the schools, they want to pass out birth control pills in the schools.  The only thing they don't want to pass around is a pack of cigarettes for afterwards.  Dirty little secret, the Democrats have no Sarah Palin on their side.  Even liberal Democrat men are not her equal.  As I say, Barack Obama is half the man Sarah Palin is.   

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Liberals and Children...Commentery
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
Libs have been known to actually boil and eat children...

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »
In reference to the infanticide issue; I heard a commentator phrase a question to Obama (maybe it was Rush, can’t remember):  “Ask Mr. Obama when he thought his daughters received their human rights.”

I wonder if that question is above his pay-grade.
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:55:49 AM »
Repubs endorse a war for oil. You endorse theft, and killing for our high standard of life.

Dems endorse abortion.

you're both pretty fucked up, no?  You can argue you're killing brown idiots in the sand, which is not as bad as American babies, but you're both some self-righteous assholes trying to justify the killing you endorse.

Gayer than...

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:20:50 AM »
Repubs endorse a war for oil. You endorse theft, and killing for our high standard of life.

Dems endorse abortion.

you're both pretty fucked up, no?  You can argue you're killing brown idiots in the sand, which is not as bad as American babies, but you're both some self-righteous assholes trying to justify the killing you endorse.

Gayer than...

Your stupid-ass compares fighting terrorist to killing an innocent child in the mothers womb or, as Obama certifies, on the doctors table.  How morally ignorant are you?

Cant’ believe I’m responding to this jobless, idiotic child that defines his life by what he reads on a computer screen. 

You need therapy.
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:25:23 AM »
Your stupid-ass compares fighting terrorist

Nah, there's a difference between invading afghanistan to fight terrorists - and using shock and awe to paralyze iraq's military struture so you can swoop in and protect the oil ministies and install a puppet regime to get your fingers in that oil and more importantly, the tap to keep its output limited.

i'm not sure you see that difference.

Oh, and your use of insults shows youre angry you don't have a more compelling argument.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »

Oh, and your use of insults shows youre angry you don't have a more compelling argument.

My insults??

you're both pretty fucked up, no?   you're both some self-righteous assholes trying to justify the killing you endorse.

Gayer than...

You come in hyper ventilating about war which wasn’t even the topic and start throwing out insults.  Is that your compelling arguement?

You are unbelievably stupid. 

Grow up kid, get a job and start an anti-war thread if that’s what you want to talk about.

W

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 12:16:37 PM »
RUSH: What is it with liberals and children?  We hear from liberals all the time that we must do this and we must do that for the children, do we not?  Yet they've nominated a guy who believes and favors infanticide, not just abortion, but infanticide.  This guy approves of abortion in the fourth trimester

...would the forth trimester be the 10th, 11th and 12th month of a pregnancy?

Coach, seriously... get an IQ test ASAP... you don't know you don't know.

The Luke