Author Topic: Gay judges in bodybuilding?  (Read 3533 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Gay judges in bodybuilding?
« on: September 04, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »
Do you reckon there's a lot of homosexual judges in bodybuilding and they might vote with their dicks rather than their heads?
Maybe this is the reason for some of the upsets thats been through the years that judges just voted for the ones they fancy?

Z

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Gay judges in bodybuilding?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:25 AM »
Just cause you like the guy does not mean you will place him higher in a contest.  There are plenty of BBs I like who look like shit by contest standards and I would never place them ahead of someone with a better physique.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:49:54 AM »
Moosejay was always a fair judge, dont tar them all with the same brush.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:50:00 AM »
Just cause you like the guy does not mean you will place him higher in a contest.  There are plenty of BBs I like who look like shit by contest standards and I would never place them ahead of someone with a better physique.

unfortunetly not all of the judges are as ethical as you.  clearly, as an explanation for all of dorians olympia wins is that the judges enjoyed his poses with the sword and shield and thus placed him above more deserving bodybuilders who did not resort to g4p.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 10:58:10 AM »
unfortunetly not all of the judges are as ethical as you.  clearly, as an explanation for all of dorians olympia wins is that the judges enjoyed his poses with the sword and shield and thus placed him above more deserving bodybuilders who did not resort to g4p.

I've been called a lot of things on getbig but "ethical" is a first.  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »
well, if there was a female beauty pagaent that I was judging and one the contestants blew me before the show, I think I would be predisposed to vote for her.  Assuming she didn't use too much teeth and swallowed.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 11:12:16 AM »
well, if there was a female beauty pagaent that I was judging and one the contestants blew me before the show, I think I would be predisposed to vote for her.  Assuming she didn't use too much teeth and swallowed.

Would you really blow someone to win a bodybuilding trophy?  You're obviously not doing it for the money because there is very little prize money to be had in these contests.

It's hard to believe the "prize" would be worth getting on your knees for... but who knows.  Different people are motivated by different things.  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 11:31:47 AM »
Would you really blow someone to win a bodybuilding trophy?  You're obviously not for the money because there is very little prize money to be had in these contests.

It's hard to believe the "prize" would be worth getting on your knees for... but who knows.  Different people are motivated by different things.  ::)

Would I?  No.  But shit like that does go on.  Hell, ask Lee Thompson.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 11:40:54 AM »
Would I?  No.  But shit like that does go on.  Hell, ask Lee Thompson.

Does it really?  Even when I was in the loop, I never knew of anyone who did that.  Talk of this sort of thing was always on the level of rumor, gossip, and "what if..."

On the other hand, in a sport where guys are competing with muscle implants, convicts are competing on stage, BBs are selling used articles of clothing & making gay JO vids, and schmoes are jerking off in the audience during the posedown is anything really out of bounds in bodybuilding?   ???

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 11:53:16 AM »

No mousegay favored the ones who wore a suit and tie to the contests and gave them higher scores.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 01:13:59 PM »
Would I?  NoOf course I would.  But shit like that does go on.  Hell, ask Lee Thompson.

Fixed  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 01:20:08 PM »
Fixed  :D

Johnny, stop trying to hurt my feelings.  You are just being hateful now.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
Do you reckon there's a lot of heterosexual judges in female bodybuilding and they might vote with their dicks rather than their heads?   Maybe this is the reason for some of the upsets thats been through the years that judges just voted for the ones they fancy?

just wondering

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 01:36:39 PM »
just wondering

LOL...this will get deleted but...ask Lee Thompson

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 01:51:28 PM »
Johnny, stop trying to hurt my feelings.  You are just being hateful now.

What?? What did I say???  :D

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »
On the last No Bull Radio interview with Greg Kovacs, he said Wayne Demelia wanted to have a "private" viewing of him in his bedroom while his wife was in the other room!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »

lmao..thats funny