Author Topic: Palin Ownes Obama  (Read 7576 times)

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Palin Ownes Obama
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 11:14:09 AM »
Yea we should all go by someone's ability to remember a speech from memory as the deciding factor in running our country.  ::)

I'll take editor of the Harvard Law Review over University of Idaho and the mighty Regent University (wackjob Pat Robertson's school and the alma mater of Mr. Palin) any day of the week. 

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »
Uhhhh no.  That's not what feminism is.  She is pro life...the antithesis of feminism.  

I know. I was referring to the  working mom type.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 11:17:22 AM »
We'll see. People will forget Obamas speech.........not so with Palin.

Of course they will.  Real fast too.  Look how fast bristol forget the "abstience only" speech.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
What an idiot, ignorant and primitive person she is. The world (well the most evolved part) is laughing at her positions on sex education and creationism...
The thought she might be the VP is sad and revolting!

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 11:28:34 AM »
What an idiot, ignorant and primitive person she is. The world (well the most evolved part) is laughing at her positions on sex education and creationism...

::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 11:30:17 AM »

exactly shes very dumb.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:38 AM »
Haha coach you're a joke, seriously.  If this is the kind of 'fire' you have to come back with it's terrible, just terrible.  Not to mention complete BS she was standing at a podium delivering a GOP acceptance speech, not quite the same as visiting state, after state every single day.  

Besides as a republican shouldn't you be keeping quiet about speech delivery? The president you voted for was arguably the worst in history and was a laughing stock the world over.  

Oh and just so you know, neither political party will ever have much say in roe vs wade it'll stand the test of time so to speak.  So saying democrats are 'baby killers' that will overturn it is a complete load of sh*t, quit the scare mongering and turn off Rush for a while.  He's full of sh*t also.  Good day.    
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 11:35:42 AM »
wow, she was able to use printed notes instead of a teleprompter.

the only OWNED group are the RNC for using such shitty equipment.

SEriously, they didn't have enough police, their camera angles showed the damn telepropter text, they didn't give fred thompson a cough button for his 70 coughs, and now their software goes out on the biggest speech of the convention?

3rd-rate effort on their part.  if they can't run a convention, are we so shocked they can barely run a nation?

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
the republicans can't even run a teleprompter much less the country....owned

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 11:39:58 AM »
Elections, one big TV show with class B actors, at best. All of them, Obama, McCain, Palin etcetera are way overrated. I do not trust any of them. Puppets on a string, nothing more.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 11:41:00 AM »
She is a horrible mother who gives a new meaning to the word hypocrite ::)

How exactly is she a horrible mother? Dont you have kids? You can try and teach them what you think is right until you are blue in the face, but at some point they are going to do what they want to regardless of what you say. Do you remember what you were like at 17?

Are you a terrible father if your daughter isnt a virgin at 17 and a condom breaks and she gets pregnant? I wouldnt think so. If you abandon her, dont support her, try to hide it, or pressure her to abort it then I would agree.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:43 AM »
She is a terrible mother! Her little 4 months son, affected by Down syndrome needs her affection and her time but she doesn't care! She prefers to go to a "political" convention and deliver a horrible speech, written by someone else.
Palin, go home and be more responsible!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:02 AM »
yes go to the kitchen where you belong ignorant girl.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
the republicans can't even run a teleprompter much less the country....owned

yeah.  When joe BRAGS about palin's ability to use a speech for notes, well, it's pathetic.

They fucked up the screen on their biggest speech of the year, and a former newscaster (palin) was able to recover and use notes instead.

Do you want a fvcking cookie?  I mean seriously, Joe, tell us about her plans for sweeping debt reform she delivered, or her plan for middle east diplomacy.  Wait, she didn't have those?  Instead, she has a really good speech recovery?

Well, I'll feel better with her running the world now.  she gives a good speech!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 11:48:47 AM »
She is a terrible mother! Her little 4 months son, affected by Down syndrome needs her affection and her time but she doesn't care! She prefers to go to a "political" convention and deliver a horrible speech, written by someone else.
Palin, go home and be more responsible!

Do you know the percentage of women who go back to work full time after 3 months leave? You are really reaching here.

Besides, im sure her husband has stepped up, and given the opportunity, I would love to spend more time with my kids if my wifes work too a more prominent role.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 11:49:39 AM »
yeah, i give palin respect for her career.  she's kicking as as governor.  her hubby raises the kids, nothing wrong with that at all.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »
How exactly is she a horrible mother? Dont you have kids? You can try and teach them what you think is right until you are blue in the face, but at some point they are going to do what they want to regardless of what you say. Do you remember what you were like at 17?

Are you a terrible father if your daughter isnt a virgin at 17 and a condom breaks and she gets pregnant? I wouldnt think so. If you abandon her, dont support her, try to hide it, or pressure her to abort it then I would agree.

Please, if this was Obama's kid you'd be saying how he has no 'family values' etc quit the BS.  Fact is Republicans are anti sex education and this is what happens when you don't have sex education, pregnancy and marriage when teens just aren't ready for it.  This isn't a pro abortion post just a pro sex education post.  
Abandon every hope...

pjaffe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 11:53:17 AM »
yeah.  When joe BRAGS about palin's ability to use a speech for notes, well, it's pathetic.

They fucked up the screen on their biggest speech of the year, and a former newscaster (palin) was able to recover and use notes instead.

Do you want a fvcking cookie?  I mean seriously, Joe, tell us about her plans for sweeping debt reform she delivered, or her plan for middle east diplomacy.  Wait, she didn't have those?  Instead, she has a really good speech recovery?

Well, I'll feel better with her running the world now.  she gives a good speech!

Haha exactly.  Just how desperately is Coach grasping at straws when the highlight of his day is "OMG Palin can give a speech with a malfunctioning teleprompter!!!1 My god, let's give this woman a Nobel Prize!!!!."  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »
I am surprised she didn't have to immediately board another 17+ flight and give birth again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2008, 11:55:44 AM »
Haha exactly.  Just how desperately is Coach grasping at straws when the highlight of his day is "OMG Palin can give a speech with a malfunctioning teleprompter!!!1 My god, let's give this woman a Nobel Prize!!!!."  ::)

she was a newscaster for years.  she practiced the speech for 4 or 5 straight days.

I'd love to hear her tell us why she's prepared to stare down Putin and Ahmedijahad or other world threats...

Instead, it's "Here is 10 minutes about my family, and ten minutes about why Obama sucks"

pathetic.  We already know there's a problem.  tell us how you'll fix it.  Bragging about overcoming "tremendous odds" by using the speech on paper, instead of the tepeprompter, well...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »
Please, if this was Obama's kid you'd be saying how he has no 'family values' etc quit the BS.  Fact is Republicans are anti sex education and this is what happens when you don't have sex education, pregnancy and marriage when teens just aren't ready for it.  This isn't a pro abortion post just a pro sex education post.  

No I wouldnt because we are all sexist and would think that his wife would take care of it  ;D

I dont think republicans are anti sex education, I think they just dont want to encourage sex by giving out condoms. Does really matter either way? no idea.  

the thing is tho, that kids today know way more that we did growing up. Its all over there place. Just look where your typing. All this is way way more accessible then 10 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008, 11:58:12 AM »
I am surprised she didn't have to immediately board another 17+ flight and give birth again.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2008, 11:59:27 AM »
yes go to the kitchen where you belong ignorant ####.

Mars I agree 100%

The only time she should open her mouth is to receive a penis down her throat

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2008, 12:04:23 PM »
Mars I agree 100%

The only time she should open her mouth is to receive a penis down her throat

...and the moneyshot  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »
Hehe. Is Coach trying to tell us that Obama, Pres. of the Harvard Law Review etc., is an idiot compared to some neo-con woman who can't even run her own family!?  Coach: Getbig's Bill O'Reilly    ::)