Author Topic: Palin Ownes Obama  (Read 7506 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: Palin Ownes Obama
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2008, 12:23:25 PM »
Hehe. Is Coach trying to tell us that Obama, Pres. of the Harvard Law Review etc., is an idiot compared to some neo-con woman who can't even run her own family!?  Coach: Getbig's Bill O'Reilly    ::)

I really don't think anyones so called lack of being able to run their own family ::) should be the issue here...i thought "family" was to be left alone in politics but then again when you have to DIG for flaws odd things do come up, don't they dr.chimps?

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008, 12:29:19 PM »
Yeah, family should be left alone ::)  Did everyone at the convention hold that baby?  Jesus christ, who brings a baby, specifically one with Down's syndrome, to a convention like that.  She is putting her family out there.  If she wants them to be left alone, she can try to be a little more private about it, don't ya think?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:24 PM »
Please, if this was Obama's kid you'd be saying how he has no 'family values' etc quit the BS.  Fact is Republicans are anti sex education and this is what happens when you don't have sex education, pregnancy and marriage when teens just aren't ready for it.  This isn't a pro abortion post just a pro sex education post.  

Yes,because sex ed has worked very very well since it was instituted.75% of all black childeren born out of wedlock.Sex ed at work.

By the way,tell me what the great Obama accomplished when he organised that community in Chicago.Its still a crap hole.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »

Hmm. In this case, no, as the GOP has a long history about digging up dirt on family members, whether it be of a sexual nature or not, or playing the sexism card. It is nice to see them squirming as their hypocrisy, in this case especially, is so blatantly revealed. As a recent example, on the Daily Show Jon Stewart contrasts Bill O'Reilly railing on the Spear's family for underage/unmarried pregnancy with his cries for privacy for the Palin family. Sorry. Both ways? Not yours.  :-*

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »
coach why do u seem to hate obama so much?
choice is an illusion

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:22 PM »
Yeah, family should be left alone ::)  Did everyone at the convention hold that baby?  Jesus christ, who brings a baby, specifically one with Down's syndrome, to a convention like that.  She is putting her family out there.  If she wants them to be left alone, she can try to be a little more private about it, don't ya think?

Jesus,what an idiot.Bill and Hilary brought their daughter everywhere and then screamed and yelled when people commented on her looks[as did all people who are decent].Now,a republican,at the biggest moment of her professional life,shares it with her kids and you rip it.If she would have left the kid home,you would have screamed "she was hiding the baby".Your a fool.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »
Yes,because sex ed has worked very very well since it was instituted.75% of all black childeren born out of wedlock.Sex ed at work.

By the way,tell me what the great Obama accomplished when he organised that community in Chicago.Its still a crap hole.

You can't educate colored folk. It's been tried for 170 years, to no avail....

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »
I didn't say what Bill and Hilary did was right either.  I disagree with that as well.  I make a comment and you automatically assume I am a democrat, why?  I don't agree with her decision to bring her baby with down's to the convention.  Also, if you bring your family into the public, you run the risk of getting attacked, simple as that.  How does that make me a fool?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »

haha that's a total education issue, truth is predominantly black schools have a hard enough time getting funding for math, english etc let alone sex education.  If you can only come up with wrong statistics you have no hope.  

Because one man has always changed everything in politics right? that's how it works isn't it? one person does all the changing.  I thought this was a democracy, do you not understand what that means poor billy? Democracy means that no ONE person has absolute power but hey you're poorly educated, white and hoping that by voting republican you can be 'accepted' by the rich elite.  Poor, poor billy.  
Abandon every hope...

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:42 PM »
Hmm. In this case, no, as the GOP has a long history about digging up dirt on family members, whether it be of a sexual nature or not, or playing the sexism card. It is nice to see them squirming as their hypocrisy, in this case especially, is so blatantly revealed. As a recent example, on the Daily Show Jon Stewart contrasts Bill O'Reilly railing on the Spear's family for underage/unmarried pregnancy with his cries for privacy for the Palin family. Sorry. Both ways? Not yours.  :-*

It's all good, chimps, but how was a blowjob given to a married President taken so lightly in my opinion and here you have a woman that is putting it all out there now (including bringing her DS son to a convention...that was for you lvtolft )?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2008, 12:41:51 PM »

ZING! Don't forget the hypocrisy of Cheney having a lesbian daughter and asking for privacy, meanwhile he's campaigning with Bush who uses tactics like 'would you vote for 'insert name' if they had a illegitimate child' bring their family into it with blatent lies.  
Abandon every hope...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2008, 12:47:19 PM »
It's all good, chimps, but how was a blowjob given to a married President taken so lightly in my opinion and here you have a woman that is putting it all out there now (including bringing her DS son to a convention...that was for you lvtolft )?
Hmm. Probably because, for all his faults (mostly sexual) people genuinely liked Clinton + the economy was doing well, too. You know, when that blowjobgate was on tv I turned to my mom(!) and said 'if that's all a president's guilty of, we're lucky.' Then along comes Bush and Iraq/Afghanistan, Guantanamo, civil and human rights  abridgments, etc. Kinda puts things in perspective.   

As for this election, McCain had lost it before he made this spectacular blunder of Palin for VP.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2008, 12:54:11 PM »
I don't think it was taken lightly at all.  He got impeached for lying about it.  It was over the news everywhere ALL the time.  I don't mind anyone "laying it all out there", but this is a presidential election and we should be talking about how the country is going to be run, not showing every person in the whole auditorium holding that baby like it is a trophy. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2008, 01:02:43 PM »
I don't think it was taken lightly at all.  He got impeached for lying about it.  It was over the news everywhere ALL the time.  I don't mind anyone "laying it all out there", but this is a presidential election and we should be talking about how the country is going to be run, not showing every person in the whole auditorium holding that baby like it is a trophy. 
It wasn't taken lightly. Those were the days of the Reps owning both houses and trying to bring down Clinton(s) at whatever cost. They tried over Whitewater and Jennifer Flowers, etc. It cost Newt his job and Clinton prevailed. As for babies, they've always been in elections. Politics is all about power - getting it and then keeping it. If babies need to be used, then so be it.

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2008, 01:06:10 PM »
It wasn't taken lightly. Those were the days of the Reps owning both houses and trying to bring down Clinton(s) at whatever cost. They tried over Whitewater and Jennifer Flowers, etc. It cost Newt his job and Clinton prevailed. As for babies, they've always been in elections. Politics is all about power - getting it and then keeping it. If babies need to be used, then so be it.
I know, I just don't like it, for either side.  Let's talk about issues and what we are going to do for the country. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2008, 01:07:44 PM »
I know, I just don't like it, for either side.  Let's talk about issues and what we are going to do for the country. 
Sounds very sensible, but is secondary to the power axiom.  :-\

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2008, 01:09:44 PM »
I know.  >:(

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2008, 01:13:09 PM »
haha that's a total education issue, truth is predominantly black schools have a hard enough time getting funding for math, english etc let alone sex education.  If you can only come up with wrong statistics you have no hope.  

Because one man has always changed everything in politics right? that's how it works isn't it? one person does all the changing.  I thought this was a democracy, do you not understand what that means poor billy? Democracy means that no ONE person has absolute power but hey you're poorly educated, white and hoping that by voting republican you can be 'accepted' by the rich elite.  Poor, poor billy.  

Here why you on the left are foolish.I dont look to Washington to do a dam thing for me.I do things for myself.I want Washington to leave me alone,get their freaking hands out of my pockets,and tell Joe Biden to get his freaking nose out of my buisines if I want to take steroids.Last week I worked 65 hours,I do this to have a nice home in an area so my son can go to top notch schools.Why should Obama and come in and take my money to give health care to a bunch of lazy fools who wont work?Let those fools die on the street for all I care.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2008, 01:31:52 PM »
the question should be,who would win in a bb contest?and that's where obama owns mccain and palin
fact.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2008, 01:34:45 PM »
yawn,
 republicans can try again in 8 yrs!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »
Here why you on the left are foolish.I dont look to Washington to do a dam thing for me.I do things for myself.I want Washington to leave me alone,get their freaking hands out of my pockets,and tell Joe Biden to get his freaking nose out of my buisines if I want to take steroids.Last week I worked 65 hours,I do this to have a nice home in an area so my son can go to top notch schools.Why should Obama and come in and take my money to give health care to a bunch of lazy fools who wont work?Let those fools die on the street for all I care.

...do you want your son growing up in a city/town/state where homeless people are starving to death on the streets?

How safe is that? What does that do to crime rates? Do you think starving ghetto kids can't find your nice gated community?

Morons.

The Luke

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2008, 02:06:46 PM »
...do you want your son growing up in a city/town/state where homeless people are starving to death on the streets?

How safe is that? What does that do to crime rates? Do you think starving ghetto kids can't find your nice gated community?

Morons.

Idiot,I said let them die if they cant get health care.Why should I pay for some ho who has 6 kids and Obama telling me "they need health care".Oh yeah,let them pay for it..ANYONE that goes hungry in this country is a freaking moron.Go to a Church,knock on the door and say "Im hungry" I guarantee you will get food.ANYONE who goes hungry is so stupid that they deserve their fate.

The Luke

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »
If McCane and Pantyline win...the world will see just how dumb Americans are.  Now.. a Journalism degree carries more weight than a Harvard Law degree. This is better than the chimp in office at the moment.
Oh...Monica!

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2008, 03:20:52 PM »
yawn,
 republicans can try again in 8 yrs!
LOL. Get back to us on November 5th.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »
If McCane and Pantyline win...the world will see just how dumb Americans are.  Now.. a Journalism degree carries more weight than a Harvard Law degree. This is better than the chimp in office at the moment.

if we voted based on intelligence...we could surely walk into harvard and pull one of their professors off of the podium