Author Topic: FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)  (Read 17165 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: FOR QUAKEROATS - VIDEO PROOF OF LIFT CLAIM (Part 1)
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2008, 09:21:46 AM »
In fact anybody that has banged the 120's would give this guy props, but the losers that don't approve are always the same guys that can't lift and when see a guy like this not only doing it with perfect form, but making it look easy they burn up with envy.

I AM CALLING OUT THE SQUAD RIGHT NOW TO DO 85 POUND DUMBELLS INCLINE FOR AT LEAST 10 REPS, YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO DO THIS IF YOU DON'T THEN YOUR BS, WHO HERE THINKS HE CAN'T DO IT?
i already said i don't lift. :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2008, 09:32:26 AM »
Quakeroats is a class act, he graciously welcomed and congratulated BigJ on his video.

I also admit from only seeing the one old pic of BigJ I would not have believed those lifts either - so props to BigJ on the video :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2008, 10:01:37 AM »
That was a nice lift by BigJ, but, when you take all things into consideration, Squad still owned him big time.  Squad did so much mental damage that BigJ became preoccupied with the thought of having to prove himself on GetBig.  BigJ probably went out and purchased a brand new camcorder, probably had to bug one of his friends to come out with him to the gym that day just to record the lift and then had to go through the trouble of making a youtube profile to then post the video..SHIT!!  That's a lot of work!

Squad singlehandedly consumed this man's mind for way too long.  All that time in which BigJ was thinking about proving Squad wrong, he could have been doing productive things in his life or thinking about different things to better himself.  While I applaud BigJ for making good on his claim, the problem here emerges when you take an owning for what it is worth.  Squad doesn't get owned by being proved wrong, hell every naysayer predicts shit everyday to the which 99% of it might be false, but the essence of owning someone emerges when you can take an everyday nice guy like BigJ and become the center of his thoughts.  Part of his motivation in doing those lifts, even if subconsciously, had to do with Squadfather's negative influence.  Why claim that your entire mind and body even if for a few days were being tormented by Squad's influence?  Squad's feeble words raced through BigJ's veins as he prepped himself up for that lift.  Even if in the back of his head, Squad's influence was lingering and building up enough of a presence to drive a good man to have to prove himself.  Imagine if things might have gone wrong, in other words, BigJ would have torn his rotator cuff or something to that end, can you imagine the months of mental anguish that this young man would have faced at the hands of the Squadfather?

Where as what happens now?  Squad gives a weak apology and says, "Hey man, nice lift, you proved me wrong, but those were half-reps anyway.  When will we see inclined reps with 315?"

A perpetual cycle where sooner or later the puppet participant (In this case BigJ) will lose,
"1"

P.S. I think BigJ's lift was a solid lift.  The problem now remains when BigJ continues to play Squad's game..

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2008, 10:10:48 AM »
squadfather owns nobody, or anything. he lives in a trailer with his girls folks.
do you realize what a deadbeat this lardy Persian is?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2008, 10:12:13 AM »
P.S. I think BigJ's lift was a solid lift.  The problem now remains when BigJ continues to play Squad's game..

And notice how QuakerOats does not fall into the trap of playing the game when others challenge him?  

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »
I AM CALLING OUT THE SQUAD RIGHT NOW TO DO 85 POUND DUMBELLS INCLINE FOR AT LEAST 10 REPS, YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO DO THIS IF YOU DON'T THEN YOUR BS, WHO HERE THINKS HE CAN'T DO IT?
I have to be honest with you here, i doubt he gives a shit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2008, 10:15:07 AM »
squadfather owns nobody, or anything. he lives in a trailer with his girls folks.
do you realize what a deadbeat this lardy Persian is?

What might be important to you, isn't necessarily important to everyone.  For Squadfather, living in a trailer park with his girlfriend's parents might be just fine.  It's all relative to what you might have had growing up.  For him, the quality of life he lives might be just fine.

In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter where you live?
"1"

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2008, 10:17:47 AM »
Most here seem to live on getbig actually.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2008, 10:33:16 AM »
What might be important to you, isn't necessarily important to everyone.  For Squadfather, living in a trailer park with his girlfriend's parents might be just fine.  It's all relative to what you might have had growing up.  For him, the quality of life he lives might be just fine.

In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter where you live?
"1"

because trailerpark people are scumbags that i would ignore in real life and be disgusted by.  i cant beleive that normal people would allow themselves to be called out buy them on forums. they belong on the bottom rung and should also be ignored on the internet

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2008, 10:45:22 AM »
lol i don't say it often to many getbiggers but that dude is a strong bastard!

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2008, 10:48:35 AM »
Dumb fat trailer loser.
Go and demand some more videos from all of us.

i'm not bringing a fuccking camera to the gym

hahahaha, yeah i can see it now, "hey man, could you take a picture of me benching real quick, someone on the internet challenged me and i want to prove i can do it" ;D

actually i have both but i'm not going to be the dork who asks some stranger in the gym to take a picture of me.
B

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »
Dumb fat trailer loser.
Go and demand some more videos from all of us.

you could not make it up. he makes big claims about his own strength yet refuses to back them up to anyone and only posts a digusting picture of the fatman from seven reflected in a trailer window. then he demands people post videos after running away and crying to the mods and threatening to call the cops after being brutally owned by MD hero Derek Anthony . then he comes back and demands more videos.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2008, 11:25:52 AM »
That was a nice lift by BigJ, but, when you take all things into consideration, Squad still owned him big time.  Squad did so much mental damage that BigJ became preoccupied with the thought of having to prove himself on GetBig.  BigJ probably went out and purchased a brand new camcorder, probably had to bug one of his friends to come out with him to the gym that day just to record the lift and then had to go through the trouble of making a youtube profile to then post the video..SHIT!!  That's a lot of work!

Squad singlehandedly consumed this man's mind for way too long.  All that time in which BigJ was thinking about proving Squad wrong, he could have been doing productive things in his life or thinking about different things to better himself.  While I applaud BigJ for making good on his claim, the problem here emerges when you take an owning for what it is worth.  Squad doesn't get owned by being proved wrong, hell every naysayer predicts shit everyday to the which 99% of it might be false, but the essence of owning someone emerges when you can take an everyday nice guy like BigJ and become the center of his thoughts.  Part of his motivation in doing those lifts, even if subconsciously, had to do with Squadfather's negative influence.  Why claim that your entire mind and body even if for a few days were being tormented by Squad's influence?  Squad's feeble words raced through BigJ's veins as he prepped himself up for that lift.  Even if in the back of his head, Squad's influence was lingering and building up enough of a presence to drive a good man to have to prove himself.  Imagine if things might have gone wrong, in other words, BigJ would have torn his rotator cuff or something to that end, can you imagine the months of mental anguish that this young man would have faced at the hands of the Squadfather?

Where as what happens now?  Squad gives a weak apology and says, "Hey man, nice lift, you proved me wrong, but those were half-reps anyway.  When will we see inclined reps with 315?"

A perpetual cycle where sooner or later the puppet participant (In this case BigJ) will lose,
"1"

If your little theory holds any weight then your right big J is the puppet but the lowest on the list is the insignificant spectator like yourself, and obviously your playing into the same game since your post did give a vary thought out analyses, Squad and everyone else here knows its all for jokes, nothing more, nothing wrong with trying to prove someone wrong, what you think posting on get big is more respectable ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »
If your little theory holds any weight then your right big J is the puppet but the lowest on the list is the insignificant spectator like yourself, and obviously your playing into the same game since your post did give a vary thought out analyses, Squad and everyone else here knows its all for jokes, nothing more, nothing wrong with trying to prove someone wrong, what you think posting on get big is more respectable ::)

First off, I have no real clue as to what you were trying to say in that mess of a ramble.  Yet, with regards to me being the lowest on the list of significant people, I must disagree.  On the contrary my friend, in the grand scheme of things I have no significant value in any of this, but I have been around long enough to know what scheme is involved through Squad's tactics.  Your inability to properly express what you are trying to say is further proof of the fact that Squad has indirectly owned you by not giving you any attention, so much so that he has you misspelling words and trying to grad onto straws in order to make a point and hopefully get his attention.

OneTimeOwned,
"1"

As you oxymoronically expressed:

"lowest on the list is the insignificant spectator like yourself" - If I am insignificant, then that means I have no value, hence why would I be on any list to begin with?

Grammatical-Owned

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2008, 11:42:52 AM »
First off, I have no real clue as to what you were trying to say in that mess of a ramble.  Yet, with regards to me being the lowest on the list of significant people, I must disagree.  On the contrary my friend, in the grand scheme of things I have no significant value in any of this, but I have been around long enough to know what scheme is involved through Squad's tactics.  Your inability to properly express what you are trying to say is further proof of the fact that Squad has indirectly owned you by not giving you any attention, so much so that he has you misspelling words and trying to grad onto straws in order to make a point and hopefully get his attention.

OneTimeOwned,
"1"

Hahahahaha, you take the internet wayyyyyyyyyyy to serious, this isn't no jumbo government conspiricies, who is squad- james bond( tactics), and who are you Eliot Ness, "I've been around long enough" to figure out squad, what is this Operation squadfather what agency do you work for, man we are just a bunch of guys that love the iron game and this site is just to fool about, lighten up.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »
Hahahahaha, you take the internet wayyyyyyyyyyy to serious, this isn't no jumbo government conspiricies, who is squad- james bond( tactics), and who are you Eliot Ness, "I've been around long enough" to figure out squad, what is this Operation squadfather what agency do you work for, man we are just a bunch of guys that love the iron game and this site is just to fool about, lighten up.

Who said I'm taking this too seriously?  I'm laughing my ass off on this end..

"1"

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2008, 11:47:55 AM »
Quakeroats is a class act, he graciously welcomed and congratulated BigJ on his video.

I also admit from only seeing the one old pic of BigJ I would not have believed those lifts either - so props to BigJ on the video :)
Gotta agree...........doesn't even look like the same guy.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2008, 11:50:38 AM »
good stuff man, you proved me wrong on the db presses, i apologize, you were right on that specific lift, couple of points though, they were 3/4 reps and you had help on the last 4, otherwise good stuff, when can we expect the 315 barbell incline vid?
fuck yourself, he did clean reps with the db handle at ear level.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2008, 12:28:21 PM »
Dave surely you have a friend who can hold a camera phone for 15 sec for one lift?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »
Dave surely you have a friend who can hold a camera phone for 15 sec for one lift?
LOL. Just poking that stick between the bars, aren't we?  ;D

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2008, 12:36:00 PM »

We all know dave never goes to the gym.
He cant even afford a cellphone, he borrows his stepmothers phone.
I think Quakeroats need to demand some more pics.
B

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »
I am genuine though :D

Ask for proof or pics he says
"i aint going to be a dork who asks a guy to take a pic of me"...ask a friend well

Alternatively he defers by saying "i dont train" or ask if i ask what do you lift dave "15lbs dumbelss" etc

He defers or distracts.

Even better a lot of the time i dont ask someone to video my lifts i simply rest my fone against a dumbell or set it on a machine

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2008, 12:48:30 PM »
I am genuine though :D

Ask for proof or pics he says
"i aint going to be a dork who asks a guy to take a pic of me"...ask a friend well

Alternatively he defers by saying "i dont train" or ask if i ask what do you lift dave "15lbs dumbelss" etc

He defers or distracts.

Even better a lot of the time i dont ask someone to video my lifts i simply rest my fone against a dumbell or set it on a machine

he likes to push peoples buttons

the fact that he has repeatedly made people go to any length to prove him wrong

just shows how good he is at pulling peoples strings

you should all chill and just enjoy it he keeps this place entertaining
T

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »
I dont think so.

If someone asked to se emy lift i would show it no sweat. I dont imagine them furiously scoffing and smirking at my panic when i cant lift what i claim.

I just like watching peoples vids.

Doesnt take much effort to take a vid, youtube it and post it

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2008, 01:03:35 PM »
once and for all, i gave BigJ props on his lift and admitted i was wrong, where is the confusion? he is a very strong young man, period, end of story, if he wants to post the 315 for reps bb incline he can but he should just do it for entertainment's sake.