Author Topic: The Community Oragnizer Factor/ Mccain and Obama on 911  (Read 540 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Community Oragnizer Factor/ Mccain and Obama on 911
« on: September 04, 2008, 02:40:18 PM »
Will this election see the largest 'get out the vote' movement by the Democratic Party ever?

Does she not realize that community organizers can move mountains when they are pissed off? Does she not realize that those same community organizers can bring thousands of new votes to the polls?

If Obama wins by a slim magin, I have a feeling those "do-nothing" community advisers will have played a part in it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Community Oragnizer Factor
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »
Here's a little bit of delicious irony. It's been pointed out to me tonight that on September 11, Senators McCain and Obama will appear in New York City, participating in a forum for Service Nation. The topic? Community service and volunteerism. I imagine that many of you might have come out of tonight's RNC festivities with great concerns about the future welfare of our nations' community organizers. You might share your concerns with the event's organizers... With any luck, this forum could get quite awkward for one of these candidates!"

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Re: The Community Oragnizer Factor/ Mccain and Obama on 911
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 03:28:08 PM »
Will this election see the largest 'get out the vote' movement by the Democratic Party ever?

Does she not realize that community organizers can move mountains when they are pissed off? Does she not realize that those same community organizers can bring thousands of new votes to the polls?

If Obama wins by a slim magin, I have a feeling those "do-nothing" community advisers will have played a part in it.

don't forget that PTA moms/hockey moms/and Christian moms can drive up just as much vote...the community organizers you are talking about can't get people to vote because felons aren't allowed to

Cardfan

• Getbig III
Re: The Community Oragnizer Factor/ Mccain and Obama on 911
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 03:30:14 PM »
Don't forget military moms and parents of disabled children.