Author Topic: Diaz/Katsidis and Juarez/Barrios on HBO this sat.  (Read 784 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Diaz/Katsidis and Juarez/Barrios on HBO this sat.
« on: September 04, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »
For the boxing fans, you guys might want to Tivo/Dvr this fight while watching the UFC.  These two fights are about about as good as it gets for free on HBO boxing.  Diaz/Katsidis guarantees to be a high output fight against two fighters that are mirror images of each other.  Juarez/Barrios shouldn't dissapoint either. 
Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Diaz/Katsidis and Juarez/Barrios on HBO this sat.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 08:22:56 PM »

Diaz/Katsidis has potential FOTY written all over it

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Diaz/Katsidis and Juarez/Barrios on HBO this sat.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 06:14:42 AM »
A classic "unstoppable force" in Diaz versus the "immovable object" in Katsidis.

It does take a little (but not much, Margarito did lose to Williams then came back to tko an unbeaten Cotto) off this fight with each one coming off a loss, but their styles alone should make this an extremely exciting fight.

I will almost go as far as to say that out of the top 8 or 10 lightweights out there right now, these two would be the most entertaining match-up because we are going to see an all out brawl.

Katsidis is going to have to win by kayo or points on knockdown, otherwise I see Diaz winning this with superior boxing. Don't know if he has the power to kayo Katsidis though...

I probably gonna watch this live, and hit up one of my friends for a tape of the MMA, that's how strongly I feel about this, although I would like to see Chuck live as well.