Author Topic: Obama on O'Reilly  (Read 3605 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Obama on O'Reilly
« on: September 04, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »
anybody have the video clip i looked on youtube and couldnt find it.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama on O'Reilly
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 02:09:21 AM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 02:20:02 AM »
More "War on Terror" bullshit...  :-X
S

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:32:11 AM »
our next PRESIDENT

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 03:28:50 AM »
our next PRESIDENT

Bill or Barry??

Toughest interview yet for The Messiah. 
Apparently, according to Mr. Bill, next week the questions get a little more personal.  National security is an "easy" subject to answer; go after the terrorist-Iran is a threat-destroy Al-qaeda (sp?)- we all want that.
It'll be a little tougher to dodge his past associations with communists and terrorists.
W

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:06:25 AM »
I think Obama gave smart answers.

But.... I want to hear why it's in our nation's best interest to even be there in the first place.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 05:18:27 AM »
Toughest interview yet for The Messiah. 
He's your Messiah:o You sound like quite a fan. Most people planning to vote for Barack wouldn't use such sacrilegious language.

On the same night John McCain accepted the Republican party's nomination, rival Barack Obama appeared on a prominent, right-wing television talk show.

Conservative host Bill O'Reilly interviewed Obama during a campaign stop in York Pennsylvania.

Al Jazeera's John Terrett reports.

!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 05:32:21 AM »
  I saw part of the interview and O'Reilly was surprisingly respectful.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 05:56:30 AM »

I think it was expected.  If he wants to have that kind of guest  continue frequent the show, he can't destroy them once the agree to come in.
Y

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 06:17:21 AM »
He wants him to come back though ....
The Number 2 in Scranton

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 06:20:57 AM »
I think it was expected.  If he wants to have that kind of guest  continue frequent the show, he can't destroy them once the agree to come in.

Agreed.  Although I would like to see someone like Limbaugh or Hannity interview him, O'Reilly does have to be respectful if he wants to have high profile people back on his show. 

I did hate to see that he let Barry flounder on the Iran question.  He went on and on, it was tough to pin him down on a specific answer.
W

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 09:54:25 AM »
Agreed.  Although I would like to see someone like Limbaugh or Hannity interview him, O'Reilly does have to be respectful if he wants to have high profile people back on his show. 

I did hate to see that he let Barry flounder on the Iran question.  He went on and on, it was tough to pin him down on a specific answer.

Don't worry more to come next week. When he had Hillary on he grilled, her but she could hold her ground very very well.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 10:09:56 AM »
thanks Marcus for the vid

He actually grilled him more than i thought he would, i would like to hear what he has to say about the economy and taxes.

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 10:13:21 AM »

Unfortunately that will never happen. Obama talks crap about Hannity all the time, Hannity said "if wants to say something about me, he's welcome to come on the show anytime for a debate" he's been calling out Obama for a long time now for an on air debate and he gets no response. Rush would tear him apart worse than Hannity........I would love to see Obama get questioned by Mark Levine, he would destroy Obama worse than Hannity or Rush. But, aside from O'Reilly, he's not comfortable with hard questions, thats why the lib press gets all of the interviews with him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 10:37:39 AM »
Unfortunately that will never happen. Obama talks crap about Hannity all the time,

Hannity brags on his radio show about something like "I am the conductor of the Derail Obama Express".

it's not fair or balanced.  He brags about his intention to crash his presidential run.

Would any candidate go on any show where the host brags for months ahead of time about his intent to make this candidate lose the race?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 10:38:28 AM »
aside from O'Reilly, he's not comfortable with hard questions, thats why the lib press gets all of the interviews with him.

why did Oreilly act liek a little bitch and ask softball quesitons?

Factor policy is that they dont give softball interviews, and don't let guests control Qs.  Yet he let obama off easy.

Why?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 11:17:35 AM »
Probably because he is trying to give the image that he is fair to all candidates.
O'Reily is conservative but he is critical of both repubs and dems at times.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 11:19:58 AM »
why did Oreilly act liek a little bitch and ask softball quesitons?

Factor policy is that they dont give softball interviews, and don't let guests control Qs.  Yet he let obama off easy.

Why?
you really thing obama went into this interview without agreeing on questions?

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:04 AM »
Hannity brags on his radio show about something like "I am the conductor of the Derail Obama Express".

it's not fair or balanced.  He brags about his intention to crash his presidential run.Would any candidate go on any show where the host brags for months ahead of time about his intent to make this candidate lose the race?

He's not a journalist, he's a political commentator and it's his show. It's not HIS job to be fair and balanced. You want balanced, watch Hannity and Colmes and see how bad Allen gets owned in every show.

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »

Exactly!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »
He's not a journalist, he's a political commentator and it's his show.

I see.

What obligation does Senator Obama have to attend the show of the "political commentator" who spends 4 hours a day trashing him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 11:37:07 AM »

I don't know.  Factor policy is that they never let guests have a list ahead of time, and never have boundaries.

Either BillO backed down on policy, or backed down with tough Qs.  I don't know.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »
I don't know.  Factor policy is that they never let guests have a list ahead of time, and never have boundaries.

Either BillO backed down on policy, or backed down with tough Qs.  I don't know.
you do know 240 you do, but like obama wont admit it.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »

Unfortunately that will never happen. Obama talks crap about Hannity all the time, Hannity said "if wants to say something about me, he's welcome to come on the show anytime for a debate" he's been calling out Obama for a long time now for an on air debate and he gets no response. Rush would tear him apart worse than Hannity........I would love to see Obama get questioned by Mark Levine, he would destroy Obama worse than Hannity or Rush. But, aside from O'Reilly, he's not comfortable with hard questions, thats why the lib press gets all of the interviews with him.

What you consider "tearing apart" is a interview style which attacks and does not allow an answer. Right wing talk show hosts are about the most decrepit type of journalist out there.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 12:09:41 PM »
What you consider "tearing apart" is a interview style which attacks and does not allow an answer. Right wing talk show hosts are about the most decrepit type of journalist out there.
LOL noooo the far left bloggers and the journalist that take their cues from them are.