Author Topic: Obama has won for you 240...  (Read 1793 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Obama has won for you 240...
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:45:21 PM »
Im reserving this spot specifically for 240 for when Obama becomes the first black president of the united states of america................. ......RESERVED TILL NOV ELECTIONS  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama has won for you 240...
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »
???
Obama is a sneaky, anti-gun guy with plans that I don't trust.  I'm not voting for him.  I don't know who's pulling the strings, and I am not altogether sure change is something I want.  I am very comfy.  Dollar sucks, thanks Bush, but I can live with it.

Mccain is a puppet too.  Palin is a major puppet.  Just as Bush is.  He's a tad senile, and Palin is a paper-reader.  I haven't seen her say a single word that wasn't written in front of her.  Guess what, there is no script when you're running the country.

Imagine that - we haven't heard ONE WORD from palin that didn't come from someone else's pen to her teleprompter, and many are ready to elect her potentially the leader of the free world.  Not one word of her own yet.  Wow.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 11:59:54 PM »
MAYBE palin can buy a website from you for 300 dollars and tell all........ ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 07:04:37 AM »
Imagine that - we haven't heard ONE WORD from palin that didn't come from someone else's pen to her teleprompter, and many are ready to elect her potentially the leader of the free world.  Not one word of her own yet.  Wow.

I wouldn't mind it - if people weren't slamming Obama for months for just being a speaker - when he did what 20+ debates, zillions of press talks big and small etc.

Now Palin so far as done nothing but speak and thats great to get elected, but Obama is just a speaker ???

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »
???
Obama is a sneaky, anti-gun guy with plans that I don't trust.  I'm not voting for him.  I don't know who's pulling the strings, and I am not altogether sure change is something I want.  I am very comfy.  Dollar sucks, thanks Bush, but I can live with it.

Mccain is a puppet too.  Palin is a major puppet.  Just as Bush is.  He's a tad senile, and Palin is a paper-reader.  I haven't seen her say a single word that wasn't written in front of her.  Guess what, there is no script when you're running the country.

Holy crap!  You still looking for the perfect politician?  Maybe you should run, fill us all in on how you have everything figured out. 

Your insights are from one end of the spectrum to the other.   ::)
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 08:20:51 AM »

Holy crap!  You still looking for the perfect politician?  Maybe you should run, fill us all in on how you have everything figured out. 

Your insights are from one end of the spectrum to the other.   ::)

it's not unreasonable to beat the shit out of both parties, is it?

I can tell you both the Jets and Dolphins suck without being on the Patriots' nuts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 09:11:33 AM »
it's not unreasonable to beat the shit out of both parties, is it?

I can tell you both the Jets and Dolphins suck without being on the Patriots' nuts.
yes but you defend the patriots like a nut hugger

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 09:19:27 AM »
yes but you defend the patriots like a nut hugger

i point out hypocracy in shitting on obama's wife, but giving palins hubby, and his separatist party beliefs, a pass, sure.

I point out the BS in attacking obama for only having 11 years of senate experience, and tumpeting her 18 months as governor as "plenty to be president!"

mccain and biden are the only 2 in the race with enough experience to be president.  let's be honest here.  palin is a joke, and obama is only slightly lesser of a joke.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 09:41:24 AM »
i point out hypocracy in shitting on obama's wife, but giving palins hubby, and his separatist party beliefs, a pass, sure.

I point out the BS in attacking obama for only having 11 years of senate experience, and tumpeting her 18 months as governor as "plenty to be president!"

mccain and biden are the only 2 in the race with enough experience to be president.  let's be honest here.  palin is a joke, and obama is only slightly lesser of a joke.
exactly and one is running for President and one VP...and your comparing one running for President to experience to that of a VP why not President to President?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 09:45:50 AM »
exactly and one is running for President and one VP...and your comparing one running for President to experience to that of a VP why not President to President?

weak in this case. 

mccain is 72 years old and has had cancer four times.
obama is 47 and in termendous shape.

Presidency ages you, and mccain keeps showing up with odd bandages from 'hitting his head on the limo again'.  Presidential candidates have lied about the extent of their illnesses a whole bunch, as history shows us.  her preparedness is very important.  if your kid's 1st grade teacher was 72 with 4 bouts of cancer, you'd be concerned about the backup teacher for the years if the worst should happen, right?  Leading the nation is way bigger than that. 

I don't think she'd do a bad job, but I do think she'd be puppeted - like W has - without a doubt.  Mccain, I actually believe, will be somewhat of an independent candidate and change some things for the positive.  Palin will be a puppet.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 09:47:53 AM »
weak in this case. 

mccain is 72 years old and has had cancer four times.
obama is 47 and in termendous shape.

Presidency ages you, and mccain keeps showing up with odd bandages from 'hitting his head on the limo again'.  Presidential candidates have lied about the extent of their illnesses a whole bunch, as history shows us.  her preparedness is very important.  if your kid's 1st grade teacher was 72 with 4 bouts of cancer, you'd be concerned about the backup teacher for the years if the worst should happen, right?  Leading the nation is way bigger than that. 

I don't think she'd do a bad job, but I do think she'd be puppeted - like W has - without a doubt.  Mccain, I actually believe, will be somewhat of an independent candidate and change some things for the positive.  Palin will be a puppet.
LOL reaching for straws here brother...and avoiding the question president to president who has more executive experience? who has more foreign policy experience? who has more military experience? who has more experience period?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 09:50:42 AM »
LOL reaching for straws here brother...and avoiding the question president to president who has more executive experience? who has more foreign policy experience? who has more military experience? who has more experience period?

mccain is more experienced than obama, definitely.

however, to discount the importance of "ready to go from minute one" for the vp slot in the case of 72 with 4 bouts of cancer, would be silly.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 09:53:48 AM »
mccain is more experienced than obama, definitely.

however, to discount the importance of "ready to go from minute one" for the vp slot in the case of 72 with 4 bouts of cancer, would be silly.
perhaps but to dwell on it is reaching for straws...Obama could be assasinated (God forbid) you really want biden running the country?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 10:06:11 AM »
perhaps but to dwell on it is reaching for straws...Obama could be assasinated (God forbid) you really want biden running the country?

i havent thought much about what a biden presidency would be like.  he's the only 1 of the 4 that hasn' tbene majorly influenced by corporate interests.  he's a poor guy lol. 

what do you think a biden presidency would be like?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 10:11:52 AM »
i havent thought much about what a biden presidency would be like.  he's the only 1 of the 4 that hasn' tbene majorly influenced by corporate interests.  he's a poor guy lol. 

what do you think a biden presidency would be like?
all over the map that dude is unpredictable he says one thing one minute and another the next...whats weird is that unlike most politicians it seems like he actually believes what he says in both instances.

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 10:17:39 AM »
???

So your not voting? Just to clear up the highlighted.......the speech that was on paper were just notes. She ad libed the parts she couldn't remember from the speech.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 10:23:01 AM »
So your not voting? Just to clear up the highlighted.......the speech that was on paper were just notes. She ad libed the parts she couldn't remember from the speech.
and the parts in which she had teleprompter problems...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »

WTF, do you listen?  I've posted 100 times that I'm voting Barr.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 10:43:11 AM »
WTF, do you listen?  I've posted 100 times that I'm voting Barr.
well why dont you post threads about barr then instead of being "balanced"  :o ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 10:51:39 AM »
well why dont you post threads about barr then instead of being "balanced"  :o ::)

he's boring and not in the news much.

palin's fake daughter and obama's wife's non-existant whitey tape are far mroe entertaining.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 10:54:52 AM »
he's boring and not in the news much.

palin's fake daughter and obama's wife's non-existant whitey tape are far mroe entertaining.
::)