Author Topic: Fraudfather - The myth - #2 call for Quakeroats  (Read 3157 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Fraudfather - The myth - #2 call for Quakeroats
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:57:51 AM »
Where is fraudfather, the man that used to post the picture of that kid on a motorcycle all over this board?

After all the drama, he switched to this brand new account Quakeroats and refuse to answer questions, why?

What happened? Wheres fraudfather, THE MYTH?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Fraudfather - The myth - #2 call for Quakeroats
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 08:59:13 AM »
Settle down gloria, he was just on a business trip, now hes back to destroy tiny tits.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 09:12:39 AM »
Settle down gloria, he was just on a business trip, now hes back to destroy tiny tits.

why did he change his name? the myth cant die

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 09:58:39 AM »
He changed several accounts, even i dont know why.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:08:00 AM »
He changed several accounts, even i dont know why.
Credit problems?  ;)

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 10:08:23 AM »
i cant believe how the weak people on this place worship this obese, lying trailerpark coward. its crazy. surely the people on here are not such losers that they would dance to the tune of a fat, Persian, middle aged trailertrash man whose woman lives in her parents trailer. also, this fatso demands people post vbids and pcitures yet des nothing to back up claims of his own and looks disgusting in the trailer home window reflection pic. this guy is the lowest on the food chain and your taking orders from him. he also cried like a bitch to derek anthony and ron avidan.
weird.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 10:19:54 AM »
i cant believe how the weak people on this place worship this obese, lying trailerpark coward. its crazy. surely the people on here are not such losers that they would dance to the tune of a fat, Persian, middle aged trailertrash man whose woman lives in her parents trailer. also, this fatso demands people post vbids and pcitures yet des nothing to back up claims of his own and looks disgusting in the trailer home window reflection pic. this guy is the lowest on the food chain and your taking orders from him. he also cried like a bitch to derek anthony and ron avidan.
weird.

:D
I hate the State.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 10:21:40 AM »
weird.

those words would carry more weight

if you had the balls to post them on your main account

nothing is as weak as using a gimmick to attack people
T

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 10:29:39 AM »
weird.

hahah do you really think i consider fraudfather a myth hahaha
im just waiting for him to come here under his account and finish what he started, i may forgive...

BUT NEVER FORGET

trailerfather must reply!

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
Will Squadfather ever recover from the ownage?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »

i dont think so, you really cant recover from living in a trailer, like trailerfather.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »

It appeared that he toned down a little but but soon continued to demand pics & vids when people make claims as he always had.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 10:38:55 AM »
weird.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 10:46:53 AM »
those words would carry more weight

if you had the balls to post them on your main account

nothing is as weak as using a gimmick to attack people

why do you dicks all think everyone new is someone else. there are thousands who read the boards and i joined two day ago but i ve read getbig on and off for three years.
this is my main account and just because i am new i am not going to suck the dick of fat losers living in god forsaken trailerpark shitholes

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 10:48:48 AM »
why do you dicks all think everyone new is someone else. there are thousands who read the boards and i joined two day ago but i ve read getbig on and off for three years.
this is my main account and just because i am new i am not going to suck the dick of fat losers living in god forsaken trailerpark shitholes

the existence of this guy really bothers you that much, huh?
Deep Tissue Massage

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »
the existence of this guy really bothers you that much, huh?

yea. hes in my head. thats how it works , yes?
this fat trailerman demands pictures and videos and flames everyone when in fact he is deadbeat lving in trailertrash girlfriends parents trailer . he runs away crying and threatening to call the cops when his trailerpark existence is exposed.
when anyone laughs at his brutal owning and raping, he's in their head.
no. he's in a shithole trailerpark in the middle of nowhere ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 11:00:31 AM »
this fat trailerman demands pictures and videos and flames everyone when in fact he is deadbeat lving in trailertrash girlfriends parents trailer . he runs away crying and threatening to call the cops when his trailerpark existence is exposed.

i agree.  he never used to be all about the pictures and videos, he just started that shit recently.  actually, i don't think it ever started until he asked matt duval to post proof of his lifts.

we all know who's full of shit and who isn't when it comes to lifts.  if someone's sad enough to make up stats about themselves, hey whatever makes you happy.  but to call out every single person on every single thing is just gay.

it doesn't bother me, but he never offers anything in return.  Big J posted a video of himself doing the lifts he says he can do, and the guy still called bullshit on them.

From now on, to be fair, he should ask for proof, and if it's posted, he should delete his account.
Deep Tissue Massage

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »
Bring back "sarcasm" imo

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 11:04:21 AM »
AIDS of the worst order is far too good for Squadfather and his gimmickery alter egos.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »
fraudfather is not replying here, he's scared, he even requested proof to big j and ended, as usual, saying sorry.

is that the fraudfather we know?

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 11:11:07 AM »
fraudfather is not replying here, he's scared, he even requested proof to big j and ended, as usual, saying sorry.

is that the fraudfather we know?

Typically you only get an apology if you know which trailerpark he resides in......oh wait.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 11:14:30 AM »

putting a smiley at the end of a meltdown

does not change the fact its still a meltdown

you need to calm down its not real life
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 11:18:14 AM »
i agree.  he never used to be all about the pictures and videos, he just started that shit recently.  actually, i don't think it ever started until he asked matt duval to post proof of his lifts.

we all know who's full of shit and who isn't when it comes to lifts.  if someone's sad enough to make up stats about themselves, hey whatever makes you happy.  but to call out every single person on every single thing is just gay.

it doesn't bother me, but he never offers anything in return.  Big J posted a video of himself doing the lifts he says he can do, and the guy still called bullshit on them.

From now on, to be fair, he should ask for proof, and if it's posted, he should delete his account.

QA apologized.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »

QA apologized.

well, i take it back then.
Deep Tissue Massage

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 11:25:37 AM »
Where is fraudfather, the man that used to post the picture of that kid on a motorcycle all over this board?

After all the drama, he switched to this brand new account Quakeroats and refuse to answer questions, why?

What happened? Wheres fraudfather, THE MYTH?
Sqaud is out gettng his anus dialated by Derek Anthony, I mean after DA dialated Squad's ass here on May 4, he had to also do it in person.