Author Topic: Orals timing during a cycle  (Read 1443 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Orals timing during a cycle
« on: September 05, 2008, 09:19:07 AM »
Okay, over on the MD board they have a very good thread by a guy named RazorRipped(its the only reason I venture over there) in the AAS section. He says you should run your orals(dbol or drol as an example) starting at the 4-6 week mark if you are using long based esters. He says the injectables(test cyp and deca as an example) would have time to fully kick in and you would have a much more synergistic effect resulting in much greater gains.  He says by using orals to begin a cycle all you get is a boost in the ego and little else. I may not have caught everything he said, but that pretty much sums it up. I have always kicked off cycles with drol or dbol for 4-6 weeks and then long based esters for the rest. I have never tried what he advises but wanted input from our esteemed members here.  Anybody else ever do anything like this, on purpose or by accident? AJ,Emmortal, 4th....

4thAD

Re: Orals timing during a cycle
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 09:50:51 AM »
I have run orals both ways and the only thing I have ever experienced by starting them late is a little less lethargy when running M1T for a kicker. Dbol and a-bombs I have seen no difference what so ever. The purpose of running orals on the front side of the cycle is to kick the cycle off (add strength and size while waiting for the long esters to kick in). One thing I am doing at the end of this current cycle is running tbol the last five weeks for added strength while the cycle comes to an end. I ran test deca and dbol, and will finish it off with test and tbol. If I notice a synergistic effect I will report back in 5.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
I have run orals both ways and the only thing I have ever experienced by starting them late is a little less lethargy when running M1T for a kicker. Dbol and a-bombs I have seen no difference what so ever. The purpose of running orals on the front side of the cycle is to kick the cycle off (add strength and size while waiting for the long esters to kick in). One thing I am doing at the end of this current cycle is running tbol the last five weeks for added strength while the cycle comes to an end. I ran test deca and dbol, and will finish it off with test and tbol. If I notice a synergistic effect I will report back in 5.

My opinion exactly. It's like a psychological boost more then anything.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 11:37:09 AM »
"RazorRipped" also claims that almost all steroids besides testosterone are useless. He claims dbol is a weak muscle builder. That is why he claims running it before your injectables are at full force is a waste.

From my experience with dbol there is no need for any other steroid to make great gains.

I would not pay much attention to what a no face, no physique, no picture, know-nothing, self proclaimed guru says.  :D

Foul words, I know. You will have to excuse me while i drink my hater-ade. But from what i gather on this "Razorripped" fellow by reading his posts he is a complete schmuck.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 11:46:12 AM »
It's an interesting theory.  I've run orals just about any way you can imagine, front loaded, in the middle at the end, two at at time etc.  The one thing I do enjoy is kicking off a long cycle with them for the first 6-8 weeks, and then ending the cycle with them for the last 6 weeks or so.  That's worked really well, especially with dbol.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 11:58:14 AM »
"RazorRipped" also claims that almost all steroids besides testosterone are useless. He claims dbol is a weak muscle builder. That is why he claims running it before your injectables are at full force is a waste.

From my experience with dbol there is no need for any other steroid to make great gains.

I would not pay much attention to what a no face, no physique, no picture, know-nothing, self proclaimed guru says.  :D

Foul words, I know. You will have to excuse me while i drink my hater-ade. But from what i gather on this "Razorripped" fellow by reading his posts he is a complete schmuck.

Yes I agree he is quite the prick. With prehistoric thinking.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »
i usually run 16 week cycles and run them first 4 then last 4

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 03:45:52 PM »
RR is a putz, I had a run-in with him over at MD, he thinks he owns the site.  No one can tell you what is going to work best for you. It's all trial and error, no one will respond the exact same as someone else does to aas.
I am a big baby

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 03:55:42 PM »
RR is a putz, I had a run-in with him over at MD, he thinks he owns the site.  No one can tell you what is going to work best for you. It's all trial and error, no one will respond the exact same as someone else does to aas.

MD boards are such a joke.  Probably the worst boards on the net.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 04:09:13 PM »
It's an interesting theory.  I've run orals just about any way you can imagine, front loaded, in the middle at the end, two at at time etc.  The one thing I do enjoy is kicking off a long cycle with them for the first 6-8 weeks, and then ending the cycle with them for the last 6 weeks or so.  That's worked really well, especially with dbol.

Thats exactly what I do as well, begin and end with them. I was just wondering if anyone else had ever tried what he reccommended, and yes, I to think he acts like a douche most of the time :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 07:09:37 PM »
This is not the G&O bro! Take it some where else. Thanx for your cooperation. - 4thAD

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 02:33:43 AM »
i usually run 16 week cycles and run them first 4 then last 4
the best way

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 11:11:07 AM »
RR lives here in South Florida and helps me with my diet, etc. regularly.  He knows his stuff.  Some of the guys posting above may be taking some of his comments out of context. 

He doesn't think everything other than Test is useless.  He blasts and cruises and takes over 1.5 gram of test per week on a regular basis during his blast phases and stacks it with other anabolics, preferably anadrol.