Author Topic: For those that don't know about history...Here is a condensed version...  (Read 2141 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: For those that don't know about history...Here is a condensed version...
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 02:04:47 PM »
Decker you really are the biggest loser who posts here. You dont care about me but take the time to respond time and time again, accuse me of being someone Im not and whine when I drop one sentence liners to abuse you so obviously I matter to you.

But, your last post definetly shows your a liberal. You wont conduct a 10 second investigation and would rather dilute yourself into thinking I have multiple handles because you need to convince yourself of this falsehood so you can sleep at night- AND you know wont like the factual outcome of your inquiry lol. Sound familiar?

I only started coming to this board a month or two ago and thats why my posts have jumped up. I never even knew there was a political board on Getbig because I never paid attention. Regardless, I dont have time to spend all day posting shit on the internet- Sorry to dissipoint you, Just the facts, I have an actual life. To prove you have absolutely no life whatsoever to speak of, I will quote your last posting- You should have, conservatively speaking, 1300 posts.

This can all be settled in a matter of seconds my simply asking the moderator to clarify if this is my only handle. Obviously your too much of a coward, pussy and little girl to face the fact you are wrong.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 02:07:59 PM »
Decker you really are the biggest loser who posts here. You dont care about me but take the time to respond time and time again, accuse me of being someone Im not and whine when I drop one sentence liners to abuse you so obviously I matter to you.

But, your last post definetly shows your a liberal. You wont conduct a 10 second investigation and would rather dilute yourself into thinking I have multiple handles because you need to convince yourself of this falsehood so you can sleep at night- AND you know wont like the factual outcome of your inquiry lol. Sound familiar?

I only started coming to this board a month or two ago and thats why my posts have jumped up. I never even knew there was a political board on Getbig because I never paid attention. Regardless, I dont have time to spend all day posting shit on the internet- Sorry to dissipoint you, Just the facts, I have an actual life. To prove you have absolutely no life whatsoever to speak of, I will quote your last posting- You should have, conservatively speaking, 1300 posts.

This can all be settled in a matter of seconds my simply asking the moderator to clarify if this is my only handle. Obviously your too much of a coward, pussy and little girl to face the fact you are wrong.
Go back to being Eldon.  You're more entertaining that way.

I'll try not to dilute myself.  Your stupidity betrays your identity. 

Yes, I fear you.  hahahahaha   You pussy.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 02:09:45 PM »
 ::) Brutal admission of swinging from my nutsack and being scared of being embarassed for the 100000th time

Do me a favor while your down there and scratch the left one? Thanks pal.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 02:15:47 PM »
::) Brutal admission of swinging from my nutsack and being scared of being embarassed for the 100000th time

Do me a favor while your down there and scratch the left one? Thanks pal.

You don't even know that your incessant use of homosexual imagery is another clue to your other handles.

But that's not your worst problem....no, that would be that you're a closet homosexual.  That's ok.  I'm liberal and I say live and let live.

Brutal admission of my fear of you....hahahaha.  I just pissed myself from my fear of you...

You have many issues to work out.   Good Luck!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 02:19:16 PM »
keep responding! your making a great case that as you put it- But I don't really care b/c you don't really matter to me

Wait, maybe your just trying to pad your recorded postings LOLOL, as you said I conservatively should have 1300. Your aiming for what 250000? Higher?

lol delusional in politics and delusional in life: I think its time to up your prozac intake.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 02:21:58 PM »
keep responding! your making a great case that as you put it- But I don't really care b/c you don't really matter to me

lol delusional in politics and delusional in life: I think its time to up your prozac intake.
You're a freak show and I like to watch you match wits with me....hahahahaha.

Come on Eldon, let's hear more about facials and circle jerks and all the other eloquent imagery you use to express yourself.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 02:25:31 PM »
Matching wits? lol

All I see is me making fun of you and you responding and contradicting yourself over and over again.

I am just making you look like a jackass. Your obessed with me dude. For someone who doesnt care about me, you sure are hanging on my every word. Georgie says respond!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »
Matching wits? lol

All I see is me making fun of you and you responding and contradicting yourself over and over again.

I am just making you look like a jackass. Your obessed with me dude. For someone who doesnt care about me, you sure are hanging on my every word. Georgie says respond!
Your deplorable grammar is a great indication of who you are....George....oh that was funny.

Not only are you the equivalent of the Washington Generals for debating--slapping you around gets tedious--but you can't make a coherent point unless the words 'cock', 'cum' or the like appear in your post.

Hey Manwhip, why don't you take five and change over to Ozark to spare yourself any further indignity?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 02:42:31 PM »
lolol It has never been so easy to make someone look so retarded. I hope the rest of the board is laughing as hard as I am. Lets have a countdown to see how long it takes for you to click back on this topic and respond. I have never had a male groupie before and to tell you the truth its making me uncomfortable.

Note: For anyone paying attention, The last 2 posts by Decker include various terms of homo-erotic congress, yet he keeps trying to attribute homosexuality to me. Decker, thats not a very good argument strategy.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 06:34:12 AM »
lolol It has never been so easy to make someone look so retarded. I hope the rest of the board is laughing as hard as I am. Lets have a countdown to see how long it takes for you to click back on this topic and respond. I have never had a male groupie before and to tell you the truth its making me uncomfortable.

Note: For anyone paying attention, The last 2 posts by Decker include various terms of homo-erotic congress, yet he keeps trying to attribute homosexuality to me. Decker, thats not a very good argument strategy.
The saddest thing about you is that you probably believe you're a winner.  You are correct though, it has never been so easy to make someone look so retarded.  You're winning again there as well.

I'm begging you, go back to being Eldon.  This George Whorewell nonsense was cute but it has to go.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »
I sign off get big, I go to sleep, I wake up and go to school, I sign onto getbig, low and behold my number one fan got up bright and early to seranade me. LOLOL wow

Do you actually ever go to sleep or sign off getbig or do you sit at your computer until you pass out then wake up to see if I posted?

Your man-crush on me is starting to become stalking. I thought you had a sick wife or something. Why dont you sign off get big for a few minutes and spend some time with her. You can even call her "George" so you can pretend your talking to me.  8)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »
I sign off get big, I go to sleep, I wake up and go to school, I sign onto getbig, low and behold my number one fan got up bright and early to seranade me. LOLOL wow

Do you actually ever go to sleep or sign off getbig or do you sit at your computer until you pass out then wake up to see if I posted?

Your man-crush on me is starting to become stalking. I thought you had a sick wife or something. Why dont you sign off get big for a few minutes and spend some time with her. You can even call her "George" so you can pretend your talking to me.  8)
Eldon, you are nothing if not entertaining.  Egregious spelling errors, homosexual allusions, childish banter mistaken for profound debate and you're still a student.  Why don't you just drop the multiple personalities?  You're not clever enough to pull it off.

Don't mention my wife again.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »

Liberals Politicians produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers
and decide what to do with the production.

that seems more correct.

NT

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 01:26:21 PM »

that seems more correct.

NT
It's not the job of the politician to be a 'producer' unless that's referring to the organizational work of government itself.