Author Topic: 333386 bumping another thread that is 1,100 days old.  (Read 7788 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Sarah Palin's extramarital affair.......
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 06:05:59 AM »
 ;D
Storms are brewing in Sarah Palin’s eyes
By Inside Track  |   Friday, September 5, 2008  |  http://www.bostonherald.com 

ST. PAUL, Minn. - The McCain Campaign is denying a supermarket tabloid story alleging that vice presidental candidate Sarah Palin had an extramarital affair, and is threatening legal action against the National Enquirer.

“Its a vicious lie,” John McCain spokesman Steve Schmidt said.

The Enquirer alleges in its Sept. 15 edition that Palin had a fling with a business associate of her husband, Todd Palin. The candidate’s hubby discovered the infidelity and dissolved the business, the article said.

The Enquirer attributed the allegation to “an enemy” of the Alaska governor and many pundits postulated that the tabloid’s source was Palin’s estranged brother-in-law, Mike Wooten. Wooten, who was embroiled in an ugly custody battle with Palin’s sister, claims the governor tried to have him fired from the Alaska state police.

“The smearing of the Palin family must end,” Schmidt said in a statement released yesterday.

The Enquirer, in a web story entitled “Palin War: Teen Preggo Crisis,” claims that Palin planned to have her pregnant 17-year-old daughter, Bristol, married off to her baby daddy right after the Republican National Convention.

The plan, the paper said, was to announce Bristol’s pregnancy after the wedding. However, the tabloid says the teen refused to go along with the wedding, sparking a “mother-daughter showdown.”

The Enquirer says the Palin camp revealed the pregnancy “hours after The Enquirer informed her representatives and family members of Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol’s child, that we were aware of the pregnancy and were going to break the news.”

The story adds that “The Enquirer has also learned that Palin’s family is embroiled in a vicious war that is now exposing her darkest secrets, threatening to destroy her political career.”
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 08:25:55 AM »
LOL @ the stupid fvcks who said I was wrong when I mentioned this friday morning.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 08:27:40 AM »
just wondering....since Sarah Palin apparently loves teh cock, will she give staffers BJ's in the Oral Office when she's sworn in as President?  ;D

NT
ohhhhh...boooooooo that's where you'd get boos from even the liberal crowd :D  Just keepin it real ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2008, 08:34:18 AM »
so she got preggo before she got married.

cheated on her man.

Sounds like the Adultery Ticket doesn't have much moral high ground in this one.  Biden and Obama are good spouses.  These two seem to just love to cheat.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2008, 08:34:51 AM »
Its absolutely amazing how hard some are trying to discredit this woman.  Actually its appauling and the some of the reason I haven't checked this board lately.  240, and some of the others are posting every single negative story that comes up on the liberal blogs whether it has any credibility or not.  I guess their take on it is if you keep repeating negative things, whether true or not, it will change perceptions.  This is the part of politics I hate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2008, 08:58:13 AM »
Who was the man who had to drop out of the presidential race for having a chick sit on his lap at a party?

Wouldn't boning your hubby's business partner - while crusading on a platform of strong religious convictions - undermine her position on things?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2008, 09:09:34 AM »
Sure it would, but the left is batting .000 with this stuff, so it's easy to doubt.

Shootfighter's completely right (no pun), the cylce here is: go to a lefty blog, post crap, predict Palin's resignation, have it proven wrong, move to the next story.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

I hate this from both sides - I dislike Obama as a candidate, but ignore stories telling us he's a terrorist, etc......
Y

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »
That’s what happens when people rely on either The American Spectator or The Daily Show for their political news.

Then again, you could easily substitute FOX and CNN for the above sources.
 :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2008, 09:29:19 AM »
Its absolutely amazing how hard some are trying to discredit this woman.  Actually its appauling and the some of the reason I haven't checked this board lately.  240, and some of the others are posting every single negative story that comes up on the liberal blogs whether it has any credibility or not.  I guess their take on it is if you keep repeating negative things, whether true or not, it will change perceptions.  This is the part of politics I hate.
ohhhh.. booo hooo... The edwards story was fine from NE but this story is just slander ::)... Nobody has said for sure so how about you zip it until we read the story.  Same shit was flying about Edwards before it got nailed down.  Republicans were all over that, this thread is fair.  We wait and read and see if something actually comes from it.  Notice people are saying IF this is true.  Keep it in perspective... I am..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2008, 09:32:06 AM »
Sure it would, but the left is batting .000 with this stuff, so it's easy to doubt.
If this were a leftwing source, they wouldn't have outed Edwards. ::)  Please don't fucking try to tell us that the NE is a liberal rag ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2008, 09:37:17 AM »
Sounds like the Adultery Ticket doesn't have much moral high ground in this one.  Biden and Obama are good spouses.  These two seem to just love to cheat.
LOL you wanna talk about moral high ground? last time i checked racism was pretty immoral ya?
Wouldn't boning your hubby's business partner - while crusading on a platform of strong religious convictions - undermine her position on things?
Wouldnt holding racist views while attending a racist church and married to a wife who holds racist views while crusading for wanting to help everyone and being for all americans undermine his positions on things?

we know two things for sure here
1. your assertions and the medias assertions on palin have been proven to be wrong and dont tell the whole truth so again ill wait until the entire truth comes out.
2. Obama and his wife did attend a racist church and she did have racist writtings in her thesis.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 09:38:16 AM »
mctones,

I think we've established something here.

Both Obama's wife and Palin's hubby are anti-american.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2008, 09:40:41 AM »
mctones,

I think we've established something here.

Both Obama's wife and Palin's hubby are anti-american.

go answer the other thread

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2008, 10:55:22 AM »

I agree.  I think it discourages good people from running for office.  This is probably why people like Powell and Rice don't want to run. 

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Nat'l enquirer claims next week's issue will prove Palin Affair?
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2008, 11:02:23 AM »
Like I said this is the Palin trap. We see it time and time again, the media beats up on someone and the American people rally behind them. The media is now hurting Obama's chances.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2008, 11:02:45 AM »
If this were a leftwing source, they wouldn't have outed Edwards. ::)  Please don't fucking try to tell us that the NE is a liberal rag ::)

Forgive me for disbelieving the rock-solid, completely respectable source that is the National Enquirer.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2008, 11:03:26 AM »
ONLY people with records of being law-abiding citizens should run for office.

ONLY people with clean moral records should try to run as motal authorities.

IF McCain tried lecturing us on fmaily values, with his record, it'd be hypocritical and insulting.  So he doesn't do it.  Very cool of him.

HOWEVER - palin IS lecturing us on family values, and has tried to assume the moral high road on raising OTHER people's kids, slashing funding for sex ed.

However, while doing this, she was having an affair and not noticing her 16-year old getting preggo and drinking liquor.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2008, 11:04:18 AM »

However, while doing this, she was having an affair and not noticing her 16-year old getting preggo and drinking liquor.

So, this is fact now?  You're better than this.
Y

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2008, 12:33:51 PM »

Shootfighter's completely right (no pun), the cylce here is: go to a lefty blog, post crap, predict Palin's resignation, have it proven wrong, move to the next story.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

I hate this from both sides - I dislike Obama as a candidate, but ignore stories telling us he's a terrorist, etc......

It's amazing that this woman has the far-left liberals running scared, in just ONE WEEK.

Apparently, they don't have enough confidence that Obama/Biden can get the job done.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2008, 12:38:26 PM »
ONLY people with records of being law-abiding citizens should run for office.

ONLY people with clean moral records should try to run as motal authorities.

IF McCain tried lecturing us on fmaily values, with his record, it'd be hypocritical and insulting.  So he doesn't do it.  Very cool of him.

HOWEVER - palin IS lecturing us on family values, and has tried to assume the moral high road on raising OTHER people's kids, slashing funding for sex ed.

so instead youd rather have a racist preach and harp on unity and bringing everyone together?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:22 PM »
so instead youd rather have a racist preach and harp on unity and bringing everyone together?

shit no.

I'd rather they kick obama AND palin out, and pick a few people without so many skeletons.  biden is squeaky clean.  Ron paul, romney were both very clean.

mccain is a cheating dirtbag.  palin is a mess.  obama is a million Q marks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2008, 01:01:29 PM »
shit no.

I'd rather they kick obama AND palin out, and pick a few people without so many skeletons.  biden is squeaky clean.  Ron paul, romney were both very clean.

Oh good Lord.  Biden is squeaky clean?  lol.  And how many anti-Romney posts did you make? 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »
If this is true - I haven't read the issue, but people on other boards are posting that this week's issue says next week's issue will deliver details and proof of an affair that Palin had with one of her husband's business partners.

This may just be tabloid trash.  We said the same thing about edwards, however, and it ended up being true.

IF, and I mean IF, this story ends up being proven true, will that sink her chances with the republican base?  her entire platform is based on being very religious and all that good stuff.  How much could an affair hurt her?
the same people didnt seem to mind McCain leaving his original family for another woman, who just so happened to be rich and politically connected.
they didnt mind her daughter getting knocked up at 17.
why would they let this bother them?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2008, 01:05:44 PM »
the same people didnt seem to mind McCain leaving his original family for another woman, who just so happened to be rich and politically connected.
they didnt mind her daughter getting knocked up at 17.
why would they let this bother them?

Well, perhaps the biggest whoremonger and adulterer in American political history got a standing ovation at the DNC. But, that doesn't seem to bother the liberals here, for some reason.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:51 PM »
Well, perhaps the biggest whoremonger and adulterer in American political history got a standing ovation at the DNC. But, that doesn't seem to bother the liberals here, for some reason.

lol.  I wonder if they were clamoring for Bill's resignation?