Author Topic: 1st Cycle Help  (Read 1485 times)

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
1st Cycle Help
« on: September 05, 2008, 01:42:16 PM »
In North Carolina, have some questions and ready to get started, can someone email or PM for some help in the area? thanks.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
Re: 1st Cycle Help
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 01:45:53 PM »
what is your age?

what do you have?

how long have you been lifting?

what does your diet look like?

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 01:50:02 PM »
I'm 24, i've been lifting for about 4 years, i don't have anything at the moment....

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 01:53:45 PM »
Why not just post your question so we can help?

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »
ok, sorry im new, read the RULES and was thought i was asking WITHOUT asking, basically just need to pointed in the direction to get what i need to start.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 01:59:58 PM »
well i would say that is not enough training

and to young...but i started at 21 and your

going to do what your going to do.

I would do 500mg test for 12 weeks

and run d-bol for your last 6 weeks at 30mg

and then pct two weeks after last inject.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »
I know everyone always says start off at 500mgs but I think starting lower is better. 300-400mgs for a first timer will net some really good results.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »
I know everyone always says start off at 500mgs but I think starting lower is better. 300-400mgs for a first timer will net some really good results.
well my first cycle i didn't know what the hell i was doing i did 250mg enth a week and i think like 10mg d-bol a day and i got good results

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »
well my first cycle i didn't know what the hell i was doing i did 250mg enth a week and i think like 10mg d-bol a day and i got good results

Yup that's a lot more than you produce naturally so for a first timer it's a good range to start off on.  I'm just concerned with how quickly people raise their dosages for their cycles.  I see guys starting off doing 500mgs a week and their second cycle is 750mgs and the next is 1gram which is ridiculous.  Guys don't realize that they can run 5-6 cycles at 500mgs a week and make great gains.  They just up the dose way too much way too soon.

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 05:24:05 PM »
is the nolvadex a must? or should you wait until you start seeing signs? i've read that some people do not get the symptoms, so to me it seems like it might be a waste of money, especially since i also read it could have an impact on your gains as well....thoughts?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 05:31:08 PM »
Yup that's a lot more than you produce naturally so for a first timer it's a good range to start off on.  I'm just concerned with how quickly people raise their dosages for their cycles.  I see guys starting off doing 500mgs a week and their second cycle is 750mgs and the next is 1gram which is ridiculous.  Guys don't realize that they can run 5-6 cycles at 500mgs a week and make great gains.  They just up the dose way too much way too soon.
 a couple thoughts on this....... guys believe that the body quickly adapts to test (and test derivatives) like it does to drugs like ephedrine. So they think if they have ran 500mg they must run 750mg to get the same effect. "Down regulation" i believe they call it.  But as far as i know, as far as modern medical journals are concerned, test doesn't quit working. (hormones don't quit working). The fact that they don't NEED to raise the dose to see more gains, is seemingly both a negative and a positive in this case. While its likely a 'negative' for most people to be running more AAS than they really need to ( 750 when they could still be using 500 ), the fact that test (AAS) doesn't quit working also makes the fact that they are using larger dose than they "need" to a positive because more test = more results.. and they aren't risking this 'down regulation' they think they are compensating for.  Simply put, it seems that one can run 750 mg second cycle and get tremendous gains from it... then next cycle drop down to 500mg they were at first cycle and still get the good gains they got first cycle from 500mg.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 06:41:13 PM »
is the nolvadex a must? or should you wait until you start seeing signs? i've read that some people do not get the symptoms, so to me it seems like it might be a waste of money, especially since i also read it could have an impact on your gains as well....thoughts?

Maybe I'm blind in 1 and can't see out the other....but what is the end goal that you are trying to achieve?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 06:53:53 PM »
Maybe I'm blind in 1 and can't see out the other....but what is the end goal that you are trying to achieve?

Welcome back krazee!

Were you hibernating up north??  That would explain the blindness :D

I am unclear on what he is asking as well..

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 06:56:38 PM »
Welcome back krazee!

Were you hibernating up north??  That would explain the blindness :D

I am unclear on what he is asking as well..

Hey what's up Busy....bro you don't know the sleep I had....now i'm getting as big as a bear....and almost as hairy...love it. What's new with you, board is still here thankfully...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 06:59:30 PM »
Hey what's up Busy....bro you don't know the sleep I had....now i'm getting as big as a bear....and almost as hairy...love it. What's new with you, board is still here thankfully...

Oh, not a lot is going on in our little world here. You can search and catch up quickly...All I know is we missed you dearly  ;D

Welcome back, now don't dissapear again!!  ;)

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 07:04:49 PM »
Oh, not a lot is going on in our little world here. You can search and catch up quickly...All I know is we missed you dearly  ;D

Welcome back, now don't dissapear again!!  ;)

Always dear to my heart....joker....and no I'm not going anywere....good to see the classy people are still here.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »
ok, sorry im new, read the RULES and was thought i was asking WITHOUT asking, basically just need to pointed in the direction to get what i need to start.

You are asking to get ripped off here.  If someone contacts you from this site do not respond.  There are sharks here preying on people asking like you are.

tatt2qb

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 08:48:44 PM »
after my numerous hours of research i got the where part down, Can i get some input on the what part....

Basically im good with where im at with size and my weight, just want to increase strength and definition, but definately not looking to blow up another 15-20 lbs if that makes any sense....

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:56 PM »
after my numerous hours of research i got the where part down, Can i get some input on the what part....

Basically im good with where im at with size and my weight, just want to increase strength and definition, but definately not looking to blow up another 15-20 lbs if that makes any sense....

Dude, you need to ask specific questions if you expect us to help you. If you are unclear of how much and what to use, try the stickeys above for first timers. Or do a "search" in the upper corner and you will get a ton of posts. I see Iron Dawg gave you some basic stack suggestion below. Keep it simple man...

There are a lot of factors when starting a cycle like, DIET, DIET, DIET, Training, cardio, etc...make sure you have been lifting for a while and get a solid base before starting any anabolics. If you are not eating enough protein for example, you will not make progress?!?  :-\

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »
Dude, you need to ask specific questions if you expect us to help you. If you are unclear of how much and what to use, try the stickeys above for first timers. Or do a "search" in the upper corner and you will get a ton of posts. I see Iron Dawg gave you some basic stack suggestion below. Keep it simple man...

There are a lot of factors when starting a cycle like, DIET, DIET, DIET, Training, cardio, etc...make sure you have been lifting for a while and get a solid base before starting any anabolics. If you are not eating enough protein for example, you will not make progress?!?  :-\

I concur.
Just spot me BITCH!!!