Author Topic: Who really cares about Kamali ?  (Read 3538 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Who really cares about Kamali ?
« on: September 05, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
The guy posts pics of himself on these boards because he is attention starved. He wants to show us all how great he looks each week out from his show. We all know that he will show up looking like shit anyway. And if he does come in tight, he will only display a mess of bodyparts that dont go well together. he needs to hang up his shit stained, hot stuff smelling trunks and get a job deep frying some falafels on the beach somewhere. With his eyebrows ,hair and tan.....that place should be the Jersey shore.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Who really cares about Kamali ?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »
I asked him a question and he said I was being disrespectful!   :o
I left it at that because I'm not trying to start any feuds.  I give him credit he has improved his physique but we will have to see how well he does.  Honestly I wish him the best. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 04:05:12 PM »
The guy posts pics of himself on these boards because he is attention starved. He wants to show us all how great he looks each week out from his show. We all know that he will show up looking like shit anyway. And if he does come in tight, he will only display a mess of bodyparts that dont go well together. he needs to hang up his shit stained, hot stuff smelling trunks and get a job deep frying some falafels on the beach somewhere. With his eyebrows ,hair and tan.....that place should be the Jersey shore.
why shouldn't he post his progress pics, it's a bodybuilding board and he's an IFBB pro which means he's one of the best in the world, not many men can claim they're one of the best in the world at their chosen profession.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
I asked him a question and he said I was being disrespectful!   :o
I left it at that because I'm not trying to start any feuds.  I give him credit he has improved his physique but we will have to see how well he does.  Honestly I wish him the best. 
Of course he said you were disrespectful. That is because he is a persian. Everything with those guys is about disrespecting them. He probably got done with your post and prayed to Allah that you die 10,000 deaths for disrespecting him.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »
why shouldn't he post his progress pics, it's a bodybuilding board and he's an IFBB pro which means he's one of the best in the world, not many men can claim they're one of the best in the world at their chosen profession.
You are pathetic !!!! FANBOY !!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:08:31 PM »
You are pathetic !!!! FANBOY !!!!!
be honest man, do you really believe this is a shitty build? i'm just being honest when i say that i think that's a pretty damn good physique.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »

Evidently you care a great deal about him.  You take the time to create threads about him and discuss him at length.  Personally, I think you have an unrequited man crush on him.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »

Since when does being an IFBB pro make somone one of the "best in the world"????

There are probably 400-500 IFBB pro's from the last 30 years-they are not all the "best in the world".

Jocelyn Pelitier is Exhibit A.

Bottom line, King is NOT  pro caliber.  He has decent legs but that is it-his upper body would not win Mr. California.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 04:12:33 PM »
be honest man, do you really believe this is a shitty build? i'm just being honest when i say that i think that's a pretty damn good physique.

Shitty Arms = check

Shitty Delts = check

Shitty/Average chest = check

Average/Decent Back = check

Fairly good legs = check

Pro caliber = no way.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 04:12:51 PM »
Since when does being an IFBB pro make somone one of the "best in the world"????

There are probably 400-500 IFBB pro's from the last 30 years-they are not all the "best in the world".

Jocelyn Pelitier is Exhibit A.

Bottom line, King is NOT  pro caliber.  He has decent legs but that is it-his upper body would not win Mr. California.
all kidding aside here do you really think this is a shitty upper body? even King would admit that his arms are a little undersized for his torso but his chest, lats, traps and delts are some of the best in the business and he has great abs.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 04:19:37 PM »
all kidding aside here do you really think this is a shitty upper body? even King would admit that his arms are a little undersized for his torso but his chest, lats, traps and delts are some of the best in the business and he has great abs.

Sqaud, if you think King has delts that are "some of the best in the business" you need to stop smoking that whacky tobacckky.

He is not an IFBB pro claiber BBer.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »
Sqaud, if you think King has delts that are "some of the best in the business" you need to stop smoking that whacky tobacckky.

He is not an IFBB pro claiber BBer.
delts have always been one of his standout bodyparts.

io856

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »
Are you fuccking kidding me King has unbelievable delt,traps and back development. If you can't see that then you don't know what you are talking about.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 04:22:34 PM »

It is very good man... Most people on this board would kill to look like Kamali... Especially in his current condition.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »
Are you fuccking kidding me King has unbelievable delt,traps and back development. If you can't see that then you don't know what you are talking about.
man if this is a bad back i'd love to see what a good one is. ::)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 04:27:34 PM »
He looks good, but he'd look a lot better if he would straighten out his arms and lower them a little. You never saw Arnold standing like that in the relaxed shot.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 04:38:28 PM »
He looks good, but he'd look a lot better if he would straighten out his arms and lower them a little. You never saw Arnold standing like that in the relaxed shot.
Comparisons with Arnold? You are FUCKING INSANE !!!! Arnold didnt have to flair his shit out to look great. And Kamali is a nobody in the end of bodybuilding history.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 04:38:28 PM »
Remember the Kamali-Titus feud? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »
Remember the Kamali-Titus feud? 

Looks like Kamali won that one.

;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 04:47:46 PM »
Evidently you care a great deal about him.  You take the time to create threads about him and discuss him at length.  Personally, I think you have an unrequited man crush on him.

Excactly..

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 04:53:20 PM »
man if this is a bad back i'd love to see what a good one is. ::)
I said average, decent back for a pro-I stand by that.

musclepug

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 04:56:09 PM »
Extremely soft. It looks like a lack of muscle maturity due to early steroid use. For a pro he looks pretty terrible. For the average bodybuilder he looks great.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 05:01:19 PM »
Man..King must have really hurt some peoples feelings in this thread. 

Why hate on someone that continues to try and improve? 

Do you guys who say he looks like shit or average compete or even weightlift? 

Early steroid use = decrease in muscle maturity   LOL..you've got to be kidding me.  WTF?

dustin

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »
King just needs to come into a contest conditioned. It doesn't matter what you look like three weeks out. If that were the case, guys like Dennis James would already have won a few Sandows by this time. His structural flaws like his incredibly short biceps and forearms hold him back quite a bit. He knows how to pose, but his relaxed is ridiculous. His arms are way too far out there. Looks worse than the chest and biceps Ambercrombie crew of guys at most gyms who have invisible lat syndrome.

I've given Kamali lots of shit but he's taken just as much shit. Sometimes he invites it though, but he's not as bad as people say. Conversely, he's not as good as he thinks, because sometimes it seems like he thinks the world of himself.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
He has decent legs but that is it-his upper body would not win Mr. California.
Shitty Arms = check

Shitty Delts = check

Shitty/Average chest = check

Average/Decent Back = check

Fairly good legs = check

Pro caliber = no way.

Strange physique analysis to say the least. The legs from the front are his biggest weakness. Back is his best bodypart.

I think it was you who determined that Pakulski had tons of Synthol in his delts too. Don't know which pics you were looking at.