Author Topic: This just in Palin and McCain want to eliminate your rights  (Read 1116 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
This just in Palin and McCain want to eliminate your rights
« on: September 05, 2008, 04:48:26 PM »
they say we have to protect you from them terrorists

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
Re: This just in Palin and McCain want to eliminate your rights
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 04:54:35 PM »
Getbig.com was started in 1995 as a place where bodybuilding fans could come, talk about various subjects, and learn about the history, contest results, articles, and other newsworthy subjects related to bodybuilding. Over the years, it has developed into a monster project, although Ron still runs it as a fan for the bodybuilding, figure and fitness community. The site was, and still is a passion that Ron keeps updating on his spare time. While not the only site Ron runs, it is one of his favorites.

For 50 hours a week or so, Ron works for DNA Sports Nutrition, a company located in Southern California, which distributes a multitude of sports nutrition items to the wholesale industry, from gyms, to sports nutrition stores, to low carb stores, to military bases, which brands includes American Body Building Products, Next Proteins, Muscletech, and 40 other sport nutrition brands. Here he is pictured with his wife, Lori.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
it all makes sense now

The Coach

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »
they say we have to protect you from them terrorists

Sure why not......I'm sure cutting the military budget down to a quarter of what it is now should do the trick ::)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 05:12:29 PM »
Sure why not......I'm sure cutting the military budget down to a quarter of what it is now should do the trick ::)

good move.  The government paying 100,000 or more for a stripped down bare bones jeep wrangler is a disgrace.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 06:32:36 PM »
good move.  The government paying 100,000 or more for a stripped down bare bones jeep wrangler is a disgrace.

I am against cutting the military budget, but if you realized what they paid for things you'd crap yourself.

A military grade humvee (Shitty quality compared to the civilian models) runs around $140,000. I saw somewhere that they pay around 3K apiece for rifles that you can buy (semi-auto) for 900 bucks.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »
I am against cutting the military budget, but if you realized what they paid for things you'd crap yourself.

A military grade humvee (Shitty quality compared to the civilian models) runs around $140,000. I saw somewhere that they pay around 3K apiece for rifles that you can buy (semi-auto) for 900 bucks.
can you find the link for the ar-15's shoot i just picked one up for like 750 from smith and wesson.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 08:11:37 PM »
can you find the link for the ar-15's shoot i just picked one up for like 750 from smith and wesson.

Actually yes, I will look for that.  It was good info, I thought. I saw it quite awhile ago, but it had all kinds of figures in it like that...

I got my AR-15 for 970 inc. tax.

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 08:20:07 PM »
I was being sarcastic. Since protecting the country is the first priority of a president, cutting the military budget would be the stupidist thing a president can do!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »
If protecting the country was important, that damn fence would be built and mined allready.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »
I was being sarcastic. Since protecting the country is the first priority of a president, cutting the military budget would be the stupidist thing a president can do!
actually mine was 900 with a 150 mail in rebate but still not a bad deal

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 10:30:41 PM »
actually mine was 900 with a 150 mail in rebate but still not a bad deal

Aren't you the uninsured birdbrain?  ::) You planning on holding up a hospital with your new gun the next time your shoulder acts up?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »
Aren't you the uninsured birdbrain?  ::) You planning on holding up a hospital with your new gun the next time your shoulder acts up?
hmmm i am uninsured im not sure about the birdbrain part...the shoulder is actually getting better but if i was gonna hold up a hospital for anything it would be my hernia

arent you the person who has never lifted weights in their life yet posts on a bodybuilding board?