Author Topic: Sustanon by Organon  (Read 4862 times)

IronBody

• Getbig I
Sustanon by Organon
« on: September 05, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »
Question about the amount of actual liquid in these amps of Sust by Organon. When I load the dart, I only get 3/4 of a CC from the amp. Is this normal for Sust from this manufactorer? If this is normal.. is it safe to assume that it is still 250mgs of hormone regardless of it being less then a full CC? The amps I have are clear with green writing on them. I am attatching a pic that I found on the net which is exactly what I am holding. Thanks.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: Sustanon by Organon
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »
Question about the amount of actual liquid in these amps of Sust by Organon. When I load the dart, I only get 3/4 of a CC from the amp. Is this normal for Sust from this manufactorer? If this is normal.. is it safe to assume that it is still 250mgs of hormone regardless of it being less then a full CC? The amps I have are clear with green writing on them. I am attatching a pic that I found on the net which is exactly what I am holding. Thanks.

From looking at these i would not say these are real, but as usual i could be wrong. If it is an underground lab making these viles then 3/4 makes sense....if it is real and from a script or vet that you obtained these than potency is probably dead nuts....if not it could be considerably lower. Hope all this helps.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 06:46:27 PM »

Looks nothing like the Sust I use from them and mine are all 1cc when drawn.

Sorry  :-\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:22:22 PM »
The Nile sust is not to be trusted IMO

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 02:32:17 AM »
search for susta karachi is the best  ;)

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 02:32:57 AM »
no susta is 1 ml,no susta is 250mg

IronBody

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 06:40:18 AM »
The Nile sust is not to be trusted IMO

D@MN!!!    Well.. I have been cleaning myself out. I guess I will just start with these when I get back on soon to see what results I get. And I was just wondering if they were under doses. I did get these from a good bro over seas that I have been working with for awhile and have yet had any issues. Now.. you got me wondering if they are legit. Sh!t.

Thanks for the input from everyone!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 06:58:04 AM »
D@MN!!!    Well.. I have been cleaning myself out. I guess I will just start with these when I get back on soon to see what results I get. And I was just wondering if they were under doses. I did get these from a good bro over seas that I have been working with for awhile and have yet had any issues. Now.. you got me wondering if they are legit. Sh!t.

Thanks for the input from everyone!

Well if you trust the source they may be OK.

dustin

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »
Should draw up a ml. Take pictures and post lot numbers, etc. Used Karachi sust before and that shit was smooooth as butter. Measured properly as well. Anything from Organon should also measure properly too. :)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »
no susta is 1 ml,no susta is 250mg

HUH?

My Sust is 250mg/1 ml..real pharma grade from India in the little blue boxes.

Some UG shit that is called "Sust" can be whatever dose they want per ml.

just1972

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 03:46:26 PM »
they are ligit my friend but underdosed reason i say this is i have run sus the last 4 years once a year for 12 weeks 4ml a week used karactki sus first 3 years great results and for the 4th year i used these but had to up the dose to 6/7ml to match the results.i dont use any other steriods only sus and only once a year dont change diet so thats why im able to give a accurate answer on this hope this helps!!

madmullah

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 08:04:32 PM »
legit sustanon 250 from pakistan looks like this

IronBody

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 06:29:02 AM »
they are ligit my friend but underdosed reason i say this is i have run sus the last 4 years once a year for 12 weeks 4ml a week used karactki sus first 3 years great results and for the 4th year i used these but had to up the dose to 6/7ml to match the results.i dont use any other steriods only sus and only once a year dont change diet so thats why im able to give a accurate answer on this hope this helps!!

This is great news. Even if they are under dosed.. that is fine. Better then nothing. Only time will tell.

Thanks everyone.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 10:17:37 AM »
 I GET THE SUST (VERSION) FROM ZAFA PHARMS.. mine are always 2/3 to 3/4 full.. i e mailed the company and they said the dosage is correct even if the oil amount is off.. who knows?.. but, i like the stuff..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »

The Nile Egyptian Sustanon are the least quality of ALL the Sustanon brands available.

Many of them are fake, and even the legit ones don't provide a full mL of Testosterone.

It's well known that these are the ones to avoid.

Karachi Pakistan are readily available and haven't been sucessfully faked yet! 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

IronBody

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 06:44:55 PM »
The Nile Egyptian Sustanon are the least quality of ALL the Sustanon brands available.

Many of them are fake, and even the legit ones don't provide a full mL of Testosterone.

DIV

DIV.. I actually did not know that Nile was so poor quality. I have not run across the Karachi Pakistan Sust.. but I will keep that in mind if I see them. For future reference.. would you say that Omna would be a better choice over Nile Sust as I can locate Omnas?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »
wtf is with the green printing, only ever saw yellow
TEAM Nasser

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 06:55:28 PM »

DIV

andriol, sustanon 250, testocaps, estandron, all by organon chile legitly available at your nearest starbucks coffe.

madmullah

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »
deca 50mg comes with green writing

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 07:05:46 AM »
I also came in contact with the green labeled NILE Sustanon 250. You are correct they will not measure out to 1ml, however the ones i saw were def real , probably just underdosed but hell better than being faked. The yellow label Karachi are always a win!

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 10:22:18 AM »
legit sustanon 250 from pakistan looks like this

Now those will give any bodybuilder a hard-on, haven't seen those or the Karachis in quite some time...love em...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 01:35:41 PM »

DIV.. I actually did not know that Nile was so poor quality. I have not run across the Karachi Pakistan Sust.. but I will keep that in mind if I see them. For future reference.. would you say that Omna would be a better choice over Nile Sust as I can locate Omnas?

The Karachi are the most readily available Sustanon around.

They're the cheapest because they're mass produced in Pakistan, a third world country.

Whichever you can find that are legit, you should buy.............but just get the Karachi.......and save yourself the drama.    :-X

DIV

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »
The Karachi are the most readily available Sustanon around.

They're the cheapest because they're mass produced in Pakistan, a third world country.

Whichever you can find that are legit, you should buy.............but just get the Karachi.......and save yourself the drama.    :-X

DIV

Can't get these in my parts....which sucks...got the best growth from them for real...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 07:05:57 PM »
Can't get these in my parts....which sucks...got the best growth from them for real...

Your parts being?   ???

DIV

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:56 PM »
Your parts being?   ???

DIV

Oh Canada  8)