Author Topic: Can Kiyoshi Moody win Team Universe?  (Read 4904 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Can Kiyoshi Moody win Team Universe?
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »
Unfortunately they don't publish any results. NPC or IFBB, In the Team Universe only the Top 2 get tested. Right after you except your trophy you are rushed to the back where you provide a urine sample with someone watching and it's placed in a sealed vial and sent fed ex.
superior arab intellect.

(brutal using spell check on the wrong word)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »
he has a head like a xenomorph, and teeth like a horse.

+He uses drugs for a natural show.

He basically fails at life.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 01:03:39 PM »
Why the hell do you people want to see drug free sports? You realize it will be a jump back 100+ years?!

we're not complaining about drugs in bodybuilding.  we're complaining about the hypocrisy.  The IFBB claims their international contests are natural events.   The rules state that anyone competing in an international event is suppose to be 3 years drug free.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »
superior arab intellect.

(brutal using spell check on the wrong word)

lmao, haha, graammmer, punctuations, whats it matter I must be arab huh? spell check for what as long as you know what im talking about !!! Do something constructive with your time!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »
he has a head like a xenomorph, and teeth like a horse.

+He uses drugs for a natural show.

He basically fails at life.

hmmm, I have a head like a xenomorph, but I'm not afraid to have my pic on the net. Where is yours?  and teeth like a horse, well come fix them!!!! come up with something original

I use drugs for a natural show but I get tested poly, urine and blood and still pass, ooohhh but you'll still say there not accurate and they dont prove anything.

I fail at life, hmm. I must lets see, played football in the Arena league, played football in the NFL, have my own persoanl training studio doing what I love to do, haha go to the gym everyday. Have a beautiful little girl. I geuss if thats failing that hen I will continue on my path to destruction ;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 03:20:16 PM »
we're not complaining about drugs in bodybuilding.  we're complaining about the hypocrisy.  The IFBB claims their international contests are natural events.   The rules state that anyone competing in an international event is suppose to be 3 years drug free.

I can't agree with you more!!!! Alot of people on the boards claim I'm on something fro the pics thats all fine and dandy but whats funny is when they see me in person they end up saying damn your not as big in person, shyt I'm bigger than you, not offense taken. lol Bodybuilding is an illusion. Now if you were to see some of these guys at the World's you would be amazed. You look at the US team and compare them to The rest of the elite countries, You will definetly say damn our guys are natural!!!!

Is it a damn shame how some of these huys can pass a test, Yes!!!! Will I say something of course to a certain extent. But that is there option. Can I do something about it!!! Hell Yes, Make sure I bring the best package I can without using the drugs and beat them. Whats that say to them!!!!! Thats all the gratification I need !!!!

International events being drug tested? Yes they are. For the things that they can test for. The other stuff you just cant test for everyone knows that. Cmon Dennis Wolf a couple of years ago won the World's and now he is one of the top 5 guys at the Olympia, hmmm. Does it bother me? NO.

I first started competing in 98 weighing 193 on stage, now 10 years later I'm still the same actually weighed in at 192 at the Team Universe. Just more muscle maturity. Learned my body!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 03:53:43 PM »
I can't agree with you more!!!! Alot of people on the boards claim I'm on something fro the pics thats all fine and dandy but whats funny is when they see me in person they end up saying damn your not as big in person,

it's not the size that makes us question drug free claims, it's the conditioning.   it's pretty much impossible to keep muscle while getting ripped without the use of drugs

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 04:06:36 PM »
Aloha Kiyoshi,
Hey buddy get use to getting trashed-it's all good!  I've been down this road with all the haters and all the non believers,take it as a compliment and drive yourself to show these turds what natural bodybuilding is all about.  You looked fantastic at the TU and hope Mr. Manion sends the USA Team once again. Come out with your own DVD and shut all of these pussies up once and for all.  Those who purchased my "Hurricane Warning" judge me a little differently now.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »

Welcome to life, people live and deceit for their gain. You get excited about this?! Have you ever heard a politician with the power to start wars and make huge financial changes speak?!! 

Just be happy that you aren't stupid enough to believe the BS and spend your energy on something more useful.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 10:59:32 AM »
Kiyoshi looked great now that he had the gyno surgically removed!

All natural and gyno-less!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »
Kiyoshi looked great now that he had the gyno surgically removed!

All natural and gyno-less!

lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »

lol

It's true bro..the gyno did kinda suck and now it's gone you are an amazing and inspiring natural.
O

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 03:50:23 PM »
yes it is pretty much impossible if you have the discipline (lacking) of a typical ifbb pro. Drug free bodybuilders actually work hard for their conditionining. Not too difficult a concept.

it's not the size that makes us question drug free claims, it's the conditioning.   it's pretty much impossible to keep muscle while getting ripped without the use of drugs

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 04:02:30 PM »
Aloha Kiyoshi,
Hey buddy get use to getting trashed-it's all good!  I've been down this road with all the haters and all the non believers,take it as a compliment and drive yourself to show these turds what natural bodybuilding is all about.  You looked fantastic at the TU and hope Mr. Manion sends the USA Team once again. Come out with your own DVD and shut all of these pussies up once and for all.  Those who purchased my "Hurricane Warning" judge me a little differently now.

STFU. Why is it that you only post in threads regarding someones natural status? Why do you have to come on here to "show all the HATAS" how natural you are? Most likely couse your not. If you were natural you would be satisfied just knowing it. Youre a fucking midget and you have to use drugs to feel better about yourself. Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 05:42:15 PM »
STFU. Why is it that you only post in threads regarding someones natural status?

no, he only posts where he can hawk his DVD

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2008, 05:45:42 PM »
yes it is pretty much impossible if you have the discipline (lacking) of a typical ifbb pro. Drug free bodybuilders actually work hard for their conditionining. Not too difficult a concept.

so I guess all drug free bodybuilders from 15-30 years ago didn't work hard for their conditioning, because they were no where near as muscular and ripped as 'drug free' bodybuilders are today.   Someone with Faildo's size and conditioning could have competed with the top level drug using pros of the late 1970s and early 1980s.   Why weren't there any natural pros back then?  if you're going to say modern training and nutrition techniques, be specific, because I'm sure I can find someone in the mags talking about those same techniques back then.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »
If Chris and Kiyoshi weren't naturals then they would be nothing. They'd be little more than the average juiced up gym rat. There would certainly be nothing marketable there at all. Under the banner of 'naturals' they are talked about and sell stuff!

Not that I am implying they aren't lifetime naturals... of course. That would basically be accusing them of being lying conmen and I could never do such a thing.
O

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2008, 09:09:40 AM »
STFU. Why is it that you only post in threads regarding someones natural status? Why do you have to come on here to "show all the HATAS" how natural you are? Most likely couse your not. If you were natural you would be satisfied just knowing it. Youre a fucking midget and you have to use drugs to feel better about yourself. Do you cry yourself to sleep at night?

Wow, bro you have issues!!! The man is been competing for years, and you put this man down like that. He comes on here to answer questions and help people out and you still put him down.hmm. something is wrong with that. Trust me, Chris is a inspiration and a good guy, and a real down to earth person. I actually had a person live with me for 2 months at my house while I was getting ready for the Team Universe and he was in awe of what I go through being a natural bodybuilder, to prepping my food, to posing , times I would get up and train, cardio and the same time all of the chores I had to do around the house along with work. So the person that was staying with me knows what chris and I go through as well as all other natural boybuilders.

Do I put people down to make me feel better? Never!!!! Why waste the time. Everyone can learn from everyone. Take someone's knowledge and use it and put it to good use. try different methods, techniques etc.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2008, 09:18:45 AM »

Hey bro.In my eyes nothing is impossible. Thats the attitude I have. If you think something is impossible than your only defeating yourself before you start. When I start my dieting for a show. There is no cheating involved. I can almost bet, most competitors I go up against cheat. some examples this year when I competed in the Team Universe. Some people came up to me and said damn your conditoning is better this year than last year what did you do differently. I looked at them while they were stuffing a chocolate angel food cake minutes before they got onstage. I said " by not eating that crap" Another person asked do I ever cheat when I get ready? I asked him the same question, and here is the answer I got. "well what do you mean by cheating" cmon, what kind of question is that, if it's not on your diet that you planned out or your trainer planned out thats cheating. Stick to it!!! Cause thats what makes the difference. Don't forget bodybuilding is an illusion. I carry 191 to 195 very well as so Ive been told. I look alot bigger onstage than in person. lol. I love it

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2008, 09:27:17 AM »
kiyoshi is a baller.
Addicted to the Steal

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »
so I guess all drug free bodybuilders from 15-30 years ago didn't work hard for their conditioning, because they were no where near as muscular and ripped as 'drug free' bodybuilders are today.   Someone with Faildo's size and conditioning could have competed with the top level drug using pros of the late 1970s and early 1980s.   Why weren't there any natural pros back then?  if you're going to say modern training and nutrition techniques, be specific, because I'm sure I can find someone in the mags talking about those same techniques back then.

To this dieting has changed, food has changed tecniques, equipment, etc.... even back when arnold and lou were competing you see them smoking a j while getting ready for a show. Things have changed and will contniue to change even once we get into our 50's and 60's I beleive the natural bodybuilders will be bigger and even harder than we are now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2008, 01:56:22 AM »
Thanks for the insight Kiyoshi and Chris F!

Good to see you on the board.

I will buy both your DVDs.
Q

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2008, 02:30:53 AM »
GH15 will own all in this thread the so called, "natural" all you gusy are right,,,,not wrong.  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2008, 03:35:03 AM »
whenever a competitive BBer (the most ego-driven and narcissistic creature in the animal kingdom) is arguing that he isn't "even really that big", you know he is A) lieing and B) hiding something

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2008, 05:45:58 AM »
whenever a competitive BBer (the most ego-driven and narcissistic creature in the animal kingdom) is arguing that he isn't "even really that big", you know he is A) lieing and B) hiding something

you forgot C) does gay4pay